security [Theme] Page 4

Because of his insatiable and unsatisfied need for love and the ensuing from this incorporated and monopolizing attitude towards those in whom the schizoid needs, he cannot but seek his objects. But as a result, any relationship that includes a genuine feeling, unconsciously begins to be perceived as a deep trap and as a mutual "devouring". This intense anxiety makes it seem like there is no alternative other than a complete withdrawal from all relationships to prevent the loss of your independence, and even your self. Relationships seem too dangerous. Thus, the worst problem for object relations arises, when the ego seeks to find safety, dispensing with objects completely and sinking into the fear of disappearing into emptiness.
№ 409357   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 01:36
There is a version. This was recorded in an official document. We have been declared who we are, from their point of view, a revisionist power. We are auditing the historical process. Indeed, in the 90s an unprecedented event in world history happened. The Western world has finally defeated Russia. This was the first time they had such a joy. After that, Russia had to, licking its wounds, crawl into the bushes and there ... And turn into a dozen little bears. Which are convenient to eat. But in the 2000s, it began to become clear that we refused to die, to divide into a dozen cubs, and moreover, we are going to live on. And ensure your safety. So this is revisionism! Russia wants to revise the historical process. It is unacceptable! Therefore, they will care about us until everything is finally clarified. Here's the version.
Release Date: 24.11.2020
№ 407441   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2020 / 20:00
I'm just a killer. I do not provide security, I do not fight in wars. Show me the target and I will destroy it. No more, no less.
№ 406941   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2020 / 16:51
No big names and titles can guarantee your safety.
№ 404774   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2020 / 01:06
There are two paths to safety, ”Rin's voice whispered within. - Either you are quiet, harmless, and people do not pay attention to you, or you are so formidable that everyone trembles with fear at the sight of you.
№ 402957   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 20:57
- Want to get this place fortified like Fort Knox on steroids. Steps detectors, bulletproof Windows. Hell, bulletproof everything.
I'll make the arrangements. No gust of wind will not pass through these gates without my knowledge.
№ 400230   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 00:18
- What is safe in high school?
- Nothing, it's the most hostile in the world environment.
№ 398975   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 00:00
Security - that's what I'm looking for. I really could not articulate what is important for me in relations with people. I get it now. SECURITY. Not only physical but also emotional. I want not to be afraid to be themselves, not play roles, not to hide the scars and still be confident that I am. I do not regret, and I accept this with all my Luggage. I'm tired of all of your life hiding in a shell like a turtle, tired to increase armor and to hide my story for fear of yet another mockery.
№ 398829   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 12:09
- Where are we?
- Somewhere safe.
№ 398794   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 10:24
"Under my protection..." It was not just a phrase - it was worth to watch Jamie, on a hard turn of his broad shoulders, should remember his wild grace, when he showed me in the moonlight the techniques of sword fighting. he knew what he was saying. Very young, he had a right so to speak, and his scars proved it right. He was no older than many of the pilots and Marines, for whom I had to care in the hospital, and just as they, he knew the value of responsibility. He gave me not a romantic vow and a lasting commitment to protect my safety at the cost of his own.
№ 395467   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:26
Need to buy new weapons and give the best education to young people to enable them to manage the most modern means of protection. But more importantly, to raise them strong and effective leaders. Safety is like electricity: it can save, but you can't hold for long.
№ 394239   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 17:09
Faith should be for everyone, and neither do you.
№ 393783   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 22:21
It is foolish to claim that our government is rich but the people poor. This is only possible if the leaders steal a national treasure. In Singapore, the leaders do not steal. And if the government is rich, it means that the people have the money to guarantee the security and prosperity of all citizens.
№ 393681   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:55
99% safety in the mountains - a habit to take the brain with them and regularly use them.
№ 393045   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 09:36
When on the world market there are such a huge country like India (billion people) and China (one billion and three hundred million inhabitants), but in addition to them the Eastern Europe and Soviet Russia (together - half a billion inhabitants), our position among the competitors is changing. Millions more active, more resourceful and hungry people ready to compete with us.
This race we can win only through better education and skills, as well as more flexible and secure environment for investment, which promotes professionalism, safety, and peaceful development of industry, environment, bringing investors a fair profit. In the end this is what matters.
Quote Explanation: (2003)
№ 392716   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:59