security [Theme] Page 2

Whenever I see someone - especially someone you don't expect at all - reading a book, I feel like the world is a little safer.
№ 433080   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2021 / 20:42
Something was stolen from each of us in childhood. All our lives, we have been trying to make up for this loss as much as we can. You, like me, were robbed by dad. He did not give you what he was obliged to give: love, admiration, tenderness, security, closeness. Instead, he was aloof and stern. Right?
№ 432896   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 01:51
Fate took care of him, like everyone who trusts her.
№ 432762   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 15:48
One of the pledges of security is not to strive for it openly: after all, from what we hold on, we condemn.
Quote Explanation: Letter 14.
№ 432297   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2021 / 12:15
It is not true that the legislator has absolute power over our persons and property. The existence of people and property preceded the existence of the legislator, and his function is only to ensure their safety.
№ 431737   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 21:12
There was a sense of security under his watchful gaze. Care. Not love. What is not, that is not.
Quote Explanation: about the relationship between the heroine and Maxwell
№ 431261   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:33
- No. Probably not ... Maybe ... Yeah.
№ 430509   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2021 / 19:06
- Fairness or legality? Because, for example, some Spanish crown expelled the Jews, I think that the population of Spain applauded. When there were religious wars in France, part of the population believed that this was fair. Moreover, we see how in many countries over a thousand-year history no democracy grows, no matter what fig leaves they put on. Maybe we need to abandon the doctrine that everything will end in democracy anyway. The very concept of democracy as such no longer exists. You,. Stankevich, you are proposing a set that does not work now. This model is deprecated. The Libyan Jamahiriya provided maximum justice, security and so on. There was the highest standard of living, security and everything else.
Quote Explanation: American-Style Democracy and the Decay of Ukraine.
№ 430441   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 12:45
In my four districts, among all other things, people, like drunks, are continuously falling from the scaffolding into cars, all the beams topple over, all the supports are cracking, all the stairs are crumbling, everything that goes up immediately falls down, and the workers themselves stumble over what is fed down. ... And the head just pops from the girls from the porcelain factories, who are continuously rolling down the steps along with a whole tower of dishes.
№ 430092   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:48
When you are in a certain image for a long time, you literally merge with it. Becoming yourself again is like ripping your skin off alive. Scary and painful. What if in vain? It's safer in the usual role. It's easier to go into denial than to believe again, but sometimes you really want to take a chance, what if? ..
№ 426789   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:54
I think it all started when people started looking for security instead of freedom. The problem is that most people think that security and freedom are the same thing. But this is not the case. In reality, security and freedom mean exactly opposite things.
№ 425749   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:13
I remembered what it was like to be in women's company again. Trust and safety.
№ 423526   Added Viker 17-07-2021 / 14:03
“No, but I see no other way to keep us safe.
№ 422240   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 08:48
I liked the current national security strategy in several ways. The main task is to save the people of Russia. Second, there is an awareness that national security can no longer be based on partnership with America or the EEC. In my opinion, this is a big shift. And one more phrase inspired me. A phrase about the structural transformation of the Russian economy based on its own strength. Before that, we followed the Western paradigm of economic development. If our strategy develops, it will help strengthen Russia.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. Enmity with the West is dangerous, and friendship is deadly. Air on 04.07.2021
№ 422236   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 08:36
The typical fiasco of the provocation of the British destroyer Defender in the Black Sea, which abruptly changed course from Russian territorial waters after warning shots from a patrol ship, will remain a scent stain in the reputation of the Royal Navy for a long time. Therefore, it is not surprising that the convulsive attempts of official London and Pentagon Secretary John Kirby, even after the publication by Russia of video recordings of warning shooting and direct evidence from the destroyer crew, to deny the obvious, calling it all disinformation. Who, if not the former Rear Admiral Kirby, is well aware that for the Russian armed forces that reliably protect the security of Crimea, the Defender destroyer anywhere in the Black Sea is just a fat target for the anti-ship complexes of the Black Sea Fleet. In this regard, we call on the Pentagon and the command of the British naval forces, which are sending their warships to the Black Sea, not to tempt fate in vain, following the lead of the Ukrainian admirals of the mosquito fleet, but to be guided by reason.
Release Date: 27.06.2021
№ 421563   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2021 / 13:06