identity [Theme]

Someone is male, someone is female, someone is HZ.
№ 446106   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2022 / 13:57
The mass is everyone and everyone who, neither in good nor in evil, does not measure himself with a special measure, but feels the same, “like everyone else,” and not only is not depressed, but is content with his own indistinguishability.
№ 418816   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 15:21
In the practice of a number of states, civil and ethnic identities are often perceived as competitors. I think this approach is absolutely incorrect, but for our country, I want to emphasize this especially, absolutely unacceptable. A person may belong to one or another ethnic group, but we all have one country, big Russia. This also applies to national languages and customs. Our common state Russian language, common cultural and spiritual values and traditions formed for centuries - all this strengthens the unity and strength of Russia, ensures our sovereignty and independence.
Release Date: 01.04.2021
№ 416257   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2021 / 17:00
Four important characteristic of what it means to live a full life.
I am alive only in the process of my being. I can't find their Genesis in what you do, what achieve, what titles I have, that others think and say about me. I truly exist only in moments of awareness, feelings, choices and actions. So I can't see my Genesis, because I have a vision and all I see cannot be me. I - vision, movement, awareness.
If I want real life, I have to realize the course of its existence, the fact that my center is my experience, and if I don't take life seriously, it eludes me. My inner feeling is the key to the realization of being.
Taking his life seriously, I open a lot in its existence, before too low-priced, but now can appreciate. Thus I can enrich your life. So, I will pay attention to their emotions - for all, including those who previously tried not to notice, for example, fear and anger, to their imagination, imagination and experiences, which attempted to exclude from his life, but which are part of any human story - disappointment and failure.
If I admit that my personality will be tied to objective things, I would be extremely vulnerable to external circumstances and accidents. Identity, based on what I did, how I perceive what others think about me is identity tied to the past. It can lead to stagnation and repetition in life. Only genuine procedural identity is living in the moment and are capable of change and evolution with the flow of my life.
№ 395430   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:10