human [Theme] Page 143

According to Kojève, initially only a desire, starting from the desire of another, is able to translate the direct self-perception and complete absorption in the object of contemplation into awareness of oneself: one's own boundaries (including the boundaries of one's own desire and capabilities), the incommensurability of different desires, the lack of available objects to satisfy lust. The difference between animal desire (need) and human desire (desire of desire) is "inscribed" in man himself, since he is also an animal, like others. Yet, as a human being, he transcends in himself a purely animal desire ultimately aimed at preserving life, and risks it to gain recognition from another. Without the search for recognition from another, there can be no movement on the path of fulfilling the desire of desire. It is this circumstance that lays the foundation for the so-called "dialectic of master and slave."
Quote Explanation: about the lectures of 1933-1939 at the Practical School of Higher Studies on Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit Facebook post from 22.09.2020
№ 404365   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 22:39
Accustom yourself at the first glance at a person always from the heart to wish him well.
№ 404361   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 18:09
Remembering the past is a waste of time. It doesn't matter if you think of something funny or sad, it all evokes sad feelings. But is there anything good about it? Growing up is what makes a person happy, right? From the need to depend on parents to the ability to live independently, from the horizon, which is limited to a crib and a stroller, to the whole world. You do what you love, you love the one you like. Don't you think that this is just more joyful?
№ 404355   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 17:51
You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci! Joe Pesci. There are two reasons for that: first, I think he's a good actor, okay? For me, it rolls! Second, he looks like a man who
words to the wind does not throw! Joe Pesci doesn't kick f*k! Doesn't kick. Joe Pesci was able to do a couple of things that God couldn't do. For years, I've been asking God to do something with my noisy neighbor and his barking dog... Joe Pesci calmed this f***k the first time. Amazing what you can achieve with a regular baseball bat!
Quote Explanation: Joe Pesci is an American actor, friend and neighbor of Carlin.
№ 404300   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2020 / 19:39
Inspiration is like a driving force that prompts a person to take action - to show their talent.
№ 404290   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2020 / 09:15
It's amazing how much trouble you can save the world by killing one person.
№ 404186   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 18:51
The goal always moves a person forward, if he is at the forefront is not timidity, but determination.
№ 404174   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 06:03
If a person has ambitions full of head - there is no place for common sense and intelligence.
№ 404137   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2020 / 20:12
Doubt, one of the most important conditions for any improvement and discovery, should accompany a person at every step of his progress.
№ 404094   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2020 / 08:06
Do not be upset if you have hereditary defects, but also do not be proud of hereditary virtues, because God will test the work that man used to correct his old man.
№ 404087   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2020 / 07:30
Good or bad is all just a philosophical debate that begins with the birth of a person. Someone good, someone bad, for some reason good, for some reason bad.
№ 404052   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 03:39
- This is not the people, colleague, in this case, this is a visual aid. I just want to remind you and everyone else that at the last lecture we put ourselves and everyone, in the hall, above the state. This is done in all civilized countries where the interests of the state are subordinated to the interests of man.
№ 404026   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 02:21
- How is that why? x2 Fuck knows why. Let's better ask an intelligent person.
№ 404018   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 01:57
Have you ever lost a loved one? No, not that. Have you ever lost loved ones this way? First, only a voice ... then an explosion ... after smoke ... then screams ... It's like all your dreams are parting with life. After such a loss, you are left with only anger. From this anger a veil falls on your eyes. When anger engulfs your body, it is as if the mind leaves it. This is the kind of person you should be afraid of!
Quote Explanation: Yavuz loses his fiancée in an explosion.
№ 404002   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 01:09