youth [Theme] Page 3

Thira knows these young people as his five fingers: they all consider outdated and stupid, they like to receive money, but they do not work, they are fond of sports and politics, and there is no interest in cotton. If they could, they would only be engaged in aviation. Entirely conquerors of the air, record holders - in words. No, gentlemen, who wants to fly, let him first stand firmly with both feet on the ground and see if it is as simple as it seems.
№ 411166   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 20:27
... young people are always easier to infect with ideas that are fueled by romantic images. It is easier to call young people to a world revolution, the fire of the revolution excites young people's perception to such heights that they are ready for actions that at other times they would not be ready for. It's on the one hand. On the other hand, those who set up young people for this, they are well aware that no matter what happens later, the youth will be beyond the jurisdiction. They can be registered or a small criminal punishment. In the youth environment, it is easy to cultivate militants. If we recall our Russian past and the tsarist years, young people were ready to make sacrifices, they were potential suicides. And besides, among young people, a very large part is prone to depressive moods, and the mood changes with kaleidoscopic speed. And in a state of depression, young people are easily carried away by romantic images. Therefore, when young people are used, it is a crime.
Release Date: 29.12.2020
№ 410423   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 16:36
We have some axioms that young people want consumption. Young people never want consumption. And she did not want him. I remember this generation that went to the virgin lands. Then it was worse, during stagnation ... And then it was - for those who despised penny comfort. This is the property of youth, which all the time wants dreams, open prospects, some kind of miracle, struggle and everything else. Where did we get the idea that they want to vegetate?
Release Date: 06.12.2020
№ 408905   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 15:09
Pushkin has flooded Russia with outrageous poetry, all young people read them. Pushkin must be exiled to Siberia!
Quote Explanation: Exiled to Caucasus (bad north for me)
№ 408782   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2020 / 17:57
Young people are always attracted to big cities.
№ 406969   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 15:03
Young people are also ruthless, they want to survive at all costs.
№ 406301   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 17:57
Pour a glass for us.
№ 405288   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2020 / 16:18
Seriously speaking, I would certainly try to raise the topic of what is happening with Russia, with the state. I would drive 100 kilometers from Moscow, and rent a village where people are simply dying out, where there is no work, where old people live on retirement, where young people drink too much. And those who do not drink too much, by all means run away from the village to the city. I think it's scary. A fattening Moscow and a dying village are the problem.
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question of what I would make my movie about.
№ 404563   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2020 / 16:03
But most of all today I enjoy watching the changes that are taking place in art. It is very interesting to understand young people who are fond of the so-called new forms. I am worried why the classics, which were created in the past centuries, have always been tried to be staged in the historical scenery of the time in which the work was written. It was considered very interesting from the point of view of knowledge. Today everything is simplified by modern decorations and modern everyday life. "La Traviata" in jeans - I don't understand that.
№ 404500   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 21:33
Ah, youth! The past does not yet exist for her.
№ 404432   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 07:54
I must say that the parade, and, in General, the militarist education of the youth, and life in the context of: "if tomorrow war, if tomorrow a campaign" - this is normal, it is the norm that people who go to study the art of war is the new aristocracy of Russia. It is necessary to speak. But somehow we do all the time shy need to apologize. Your humble servant constantly asking the question: "do You kill people?" I'm on three military campaigns had been held there for three years. <...> I read recently Yevgeny Dolmatovsky poems are beautiful, he is a member of the Finnish campaign, the annexation of Western Belarus and Western Ukraine, participant of the great Patriotic war -- He said, "don't ask how many we killed, you'll have to ask - how much we saved!" <...> These people who are in Russia in the minority, this whole quasi-liberal, quasi-democratic public, they impose infinitely this some complex - all the time I in front of them now... "well, excuse me, we have a parade..." "so sorry - our children went to study military science...", "here they are marching at us...", "excuse me...". We have the rhetoric and practice do not always coincide. <...> We bring ourselves to the point that some banal things saying, we already feel like extremists!
Release Date: 25.06.2020
№ 399177   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 12:39
Well, you know, texting. Method of communication, replacing the young people jump on the dinosaurs.
№ 398415   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 18:27
Well, the trickery! Look just like youth conspires to fool the elderly.
№ 397855   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:06
Person younger than me
I said sounding phrases,
Ranted many hours
But the soul of this
So tired!
№ 397127   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:37
Gerson and the other reformers condemned the too frequent excommunication for the fact that the person does not take communion or not in compliance with post. Empty Church, attend mass rarely, wrote Nicolas de Clemang in a large treatise on the sorrows of the Church "About Church decline and the recovery". Young people, in his words, seldom goes to Church, except on the days posts, and then only to look at the painted faces of the ladies in their low-necked dresses and hairstyles - "huge, hung with pearls the tower with the horns." People went to midnight service in Church with prayer, and with wanton songs and dances, and the priests played dice. Gerson condemned the complacency men went out in the middle of the Church service to drink, and "hearing the bells ringing, signifying the consecration of the bread and wine into the Church like herd of bulls". He spoke angrily about the playing cards, swearing, blasphemy; and that was during the feasts in the temples hung a lewd picture to tempt youth. The pilgrimage was an occasion for drunkenness, adultery, and ungodly pleasures.
№ 396990   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 12:45