instincts [Theme] Page 2

Question: do Not depend on whether the instinct to the mind?
Answer: No, not absolutely dependent, because this kind of reason. Instinct is naraidi the intelligence by which all beings meet their needs.
The question is: Is it true that as the powers of the mind are instincts increase decrease?
Answer: No, the instinct is always there, but man neglects them. Instinct can also lead to good, and it almost always guides us and sometimes better than the mind; he never errs.
№ 395366   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 17:24
And you know what a powerful thing is a real instinct!
№ 395294   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 09:33
Where in our people as scum? Is that criminals released from prison, and patients from asylums? No. The thing is the education they have received, and to blame those who occupy high positions in the state. In another situation these people would be no threat. Inside man a lot of evil and animal instincts. It all comes out, if not encounters obstacles. Yes, you need to have the base instincts to kill and destroy Jews and poles.

Explanation of the quote:

Fragments from my diary/
Warsaw
August 13, 1942.
Quote Explanation: Excerpts from personal diary/ Warsaw August 13, 1942.
№ 391410   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 14:00
During the Bolshevik revolution animal instincts filled with hate demi became the reason of terrible crimes against the ruling class of society. Despite the condemnation and the feeling of pity, it is hard to deny these actions in the determination and hardness. Without any negotiation, illusions or compromise these rebels, striving for your goal, in each deed was broke, regardless of morality, the voice of conscience or their origin. And the Jacobins, and the Bolsheviks massacred the ruling class and executed the Royal family. They broke with Christianity and were against the Catholic religion, a war of extermination. They were able to involve their people in wars that were fought by them with passion and panache, then it was the revolutionary war, now the same war started by the Germans. Theories and ideas of the subversive elements had a huge impact far beyond the borders of their countries.
The methods of the Nazis, but they are based on the same principle: killing and destruction of dissenters.

Explanation of the quote:

Fragments from my diary..
18 Jan 1942
Quote Explanation: Fragments from a personal diary.. January 18, 1942
№ 391399   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 13:12
If I run out of breath and words to tell about Love... if I'd have the Heart to tell eternity in her eyes... it All begins with Love... I don't believe in animal instincts and do not understand people who can relate to not loving each other... In that, whoever and whatever I didn't say there are "30 pieces of silver" for the Soul is cowardice, there is a death of the soul... and in each poem, I'm trying to talk about live and dead water... praying only Alive for those who read...
№ 388757   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2020 / 14:56
What we call instinct is a physiological urge and apprehended by the senses. But at the same time, the instincts manifest themselves in fantasies and often reveal their presence only by symbolic images. These symptoms I called the archetypes.
№ 388552   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 09:18
- England. 1941. There is a war!
- As you say, but nothing you say will convince me that you shoot.
Really? I am looking for my children.
6 Season 14 Series
№ 387561   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 13:39
My inner mind, if he prevail, needs to suppress and destroy my "baser" instincts, my desires and passion that turns me into a slave.
№ 385045   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2019 / 16:30
- How I screwed up big time with this pursuit?
- The medium. You were afraid to crash into the suspect's car, because all my life avoided.
This is to all beginners to apply.
Yeah, but you're older. And so the instincts are harder to dismiss. At this job I have to do what is against our nature. If you can't overpower yourself you lose.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 382649   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 15:54
- You are talking about two surrogate parents, important people in your professional life that require time and attention, but to please you can only one of them.
Good analogy, but how did we do?
- You're asking me to correct situation?
- Yes, why not?
- You come up with a lot of clever metaphors, doctor, but do not offer ways of solving problems.
- Then I will say this: trust your instincts.
- ... no, this is not the answer. Because my instincts tell me to help Dan and his instincts tell him to help Fred.
- If that's what you think, then that is your answer.
- I was afraid this is what you will say.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 381412   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:00
Sex is just one of the primary needs.
№ 379855   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2019 / 05:45
There is no maternal instinct. There is only pity.
№ 379815   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2019 / 01:45
Have you ever seen a moth circling a flame? It is pure instinct that absorbs you so much that it can defeat any logic. And why? This is a wonderful phenomenon, like a dance, a dance on the edge of destruction. The danger and the pain - everything becomes doesn't matter, it all plays out. And when you get close enough to feel the heat and burning sensation, you realize that this is the purpose of your life. And because you're not turned, because you throw yourself into the flames, stopping all resistance and let him absorb you.
2 Season 13 Series
№ 375771   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2019 / 20:15
Instincts tell a lot about a person.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 372717   Added Viker 18-06-2019 / 11:57
And remember, in an extreme situation, the instinct will always tell you the right decision. Well, who does not prompt, it means not deserved, natural selection. Okay?
1 Season 3 Series
№ 370760   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 04:12