denial [Theme] Page 2

Wine means the denial of our subjective center ("It's your fault that I..."). Even when I blame myself ("I was selfish to forget about it..."), I actually attribute to a certain cause to its property ("selfishness"), instead of having to really take responsibility. Responsibility, by contrast, remains focused on the action and its outcome ("Yes, I did it by choice. I'm sorry that I hurt you. How can we work together to fix it?"). Thus, responsibility is directed forward; it says that we have the power to act and achieve the best results. In this sense, opportunity is the reverse side of responsibility.
№ 395436   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2020 / 11:12
Yeah, so, no.
№ 394086   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:07
Most of those who say: what I don't like, and that may not be in reality. Because of this, the Constitution States created rivers of blood.
№ 391852   Added petrashevgant 21-04-2020 / 22:21
Make your dreams stronger than your fears! When your dream becomes stronger than your fears, they begin to come to pass. Fear is a denial of all. Fear is an obstacle to everything, everything that you want to be and who I want to be. All the achievements of human spiritual development, in personal relationships, in work are the result of a certain thought, his consciousness, the follow actions and deeds. Our thoughts, our moods, our emotions - our "servants". They obedient or obstinate. Man is the master of them, not a servant and not a slave. And you can't let fear, hatred, envy, jealousy, anger to lead you and pull you into a funnel of negativity.
№ 387679   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 04:06
You should never repeat the rebuke delivered to your address because repetition reinforces said in the mind of the interlocutor.
Instead of repeating the rebuke, immediately answer it for you positive statement, in any case, do not use negation, followed by a repetition of the reproof type "it's not my fault that...".
№ 382751   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 18:54
- I'm not a severe case.
The denial escaped as an afterthought and just did not work out. Andrew deftly covered his mouth with his hand, forcing him to shut up and not to waste time, and then exhaled
Is a liar. But that's what makes you so interesting. And it makes you dangerous. Now I clearly understand, and had to understand before. Perhaps I'm not as smart as I thought. I'm here now happy or sad?
№ 382660   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 17:08
Rose flower negation, and died. Exactly when the approval was them, and tears of resentment, frustration, fear was them... maybe it was not tears. One: not a game of words, but the pain. Unsure, but it did. There is no justification for denying - apparently, he was right. No charges denying pain - apparently, he is dead.
№ 382616   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 11:40
First impression - it is true, the mind has not had time to react and the same - the present, still it slips on the faces... the fear in his eyes... a momentary confusion and a denial. Loud and loud, as if someone cares.
Quote Explanation: When someone is accused of some crime, and he won't be expecting it.
№ 382352   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 16:54
Nothing to do with it, - made a helpless gesture neighbor. You look so unhappy.
- It is not.
- So. You have no friends, your sister dumped you, and yet problems with the food... And a strange obsession with Simon snow.
Oppose everything you just said.
Quote Explanation: Reagan the roommate's cat
№ 382184   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 20:12
Most people have bad knows. I myself am only at 21, after years of denial, finally realized that I was gay. And my case is no exception. In adolescence, many gays are questioning their sexual orientation.
Most people don't know themselves very well. When I was twenty-one, I finally realised that I was gay, after several years of living in denial. That's hardly exceptional. Many gay men spend their entire teenage years are unsure about their sexuality.
Quote Explanation: The author makes another coming out in the pages of the book
№ 377728   Added Viker 04-09-2019 / 11:51
We go through life, hating and rejecting certain features of other people, sometimes their own, considering them contemptible, insignificant, unnecessary or even dangerous. But time teaches us how difficult it would be to live without what we once denied.
Quote Explanation: The history of "Dangerous enemy"
№ 369701   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2019 / 20:15
If you don't want to deal with a bad - give up the negatives. Or you can go so if you want to be a prisoner of this girl.
Rowan is a very unusual tree. Grows even in poor conditions. Has a small fruit. Rowan seem small, but they are very strong. The roots are pretty deep.
You say that your land is not growing Rowan tree, and I say that increasing. First, I agree.
And then you have two roads: either you get rid of these roots in all ways, or give up.
And then again, two roads, if you surrender to love, will lose the war if we refuse this love, then you have a chance. You'll survive. Going to follow the path that leads to the top.
Now, tell me: - you love this woman or not?
№ 364430   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2019 / 19:30
- The dalish no Templar so they try not to keep the clan a lot of mages.
I'm not a magician.
- You wear a staff.
Is... Onions!
Yeah, onions... with a glowing crystal on the end.
Yes. This is for aiming. The old elf thing you wouldn't understand.
Quote Explanation: The dialogue in the tavern of Skyhold
№ 363939   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2019 / 07:03
The main problem is the denial that truth still comes, and you're not ready for it.
№ 361769   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2019 / 04:03
... even the most vehement denial cannot stop time.
№ 361768   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2019 / 04:02