parents [Theme] Page 4

It turned out he was sick. Does not speak. At all. And I started drawing only this year. But I didn’t want to before. And they are happy about it, you know! Because he does the usual, like all children. Understand? We want something unusual, to jump above our heads. And these parents want their child to go to a regular school, albeit three years later. And they rejoice at these three tulips drawn in a template vase. Understand?
№ 458216   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2023 / 19:42
Your parents are against it, my parents don't give a fuck.
№ 457716   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:16
My parents' house is my parents' house, and mine is the one I build myself.
№ 457312   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:11
Didn't your parents teach you that you're here for a reason? What is your purpose? Mine taught me another lesson, dying in a ditch for no reason: This
№ 455706   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2023 / 13:21
PGS is an abbreviation for the psychological readiness of children for school, which is used by psychologists, educators and parents. And the closer the first of September, the more often you can hear these three letters, strict, like a school director's suit on a ruler. The intonations with which they are pronounced vary from slight concern to open anxiety and annoyance. A low degree of PGSH ... an average degree ... a level above average ... and such a treasured - a high level of readiness.
№ 455619   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2023 / 21:30
When do you think parents stop worrying? When is the child eighteen? When do we stop worrying? The answer is simple: never. This path is endless. If you have a child, then your life is forever intertwined with his life. If he does not find happiness, you will not find him yourself. You are most pleased with his successes, and most saddened by his failures.
№ 455388   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2023 / 14:21
The way children greet guests shows the attitude of their parents towards them.
№ 454792   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2023 / 16:27
My parents didn't want me to audition until I was more or less emotionally stable, although I'm still working on it to this day! I got my first role at fifteen, and it's the best thing that could ever happen to me, because I had the opportunity to put all this crazy teenage energy into something good.
№ 454142   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2023 / 15:00
But sometimes the cranium pulls out memories against your will. She places them in reality, replacing existing people with those who have already left. The brain seems to be playing with you like a puppet, substituting non-existent people into your world. And you are forced to live in this dollhouse, face to face with your memories, which at some point become like a terrible genie from the past, refusing to sit silently in his cramped casket. It breaks free, creating chaos in the mind and soul.
№ 452516   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2023 / 15:21
If your father calls you, run headlong, even spitting meat out of your mouth, if you are having lunch; if the parents are unwell, express anxiety in looks and manners.
№ 451915   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2023 / 14:24
If parents offer to eat something that is not to your taste, do not pretend that you are dissatisfied. If you are given clothes to your liking, you should wear them. If the son likes his wife, but the parents do not, he is obliged to divorce her. Otherwise, read it.
№ 451911   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2023 / 14:15
Any request of the parents must be warned and executed instantly, carefully, without antics, yawns, scratching.
№ 451909   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2023 / 14:09
A respectful son, like his wife, should get up with cock crows, wash quickly, comb his hair, get dressed and immediately go to his parents. With bated breath, they should respectfully ask how they slept, if they were cold, if the bed and clothing were comfortable, if they were still experiencing any inconvenience, if they were sick. Then you need to help your parents get up, wash, take care of breakfast for them, and only after that you can leave for a while for other things.
№ 451908   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2023 / 14:06
Not only did all of us with the advent of the child, the backpack was anxiously hung up, we were still in our teens with bricks thrown into it.
№ 451643   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 09:52
- Tell me how I got interested in medicine? When my mother got drunk, she locked me in my father's office. Well, not for hours to roar and bang on the door. Then you spit - take up the books. We all have family strain. Hence the success ... We patch up the hole.
№ 451417   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2023 / 21:45