heat [Theme] Page 5

The morning smells of the magic of life... and let the whole world wait now. I will add a handful of happiness as the coffee beans gradually turn into ground coffee in the coffee maker and soon the smell of espresso will be heard. I'll add some love while the cold milk is frothing in the cappuccinatore. And add some luck as the espresso and milk foam in the coffee cup combine into a cappuccino. And now the tart, insinuating aroma of coffee pleases with its notes of velvet mystery and depth of flight. And I just smile. Sincerely and warmly, because the soul becomes incredibly good.
№ 445674   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:42
We all want warmth and care, attention and affection, love and understanding. Especially when the nights get colder and the days get shorter. Especially when one season replaces another with yellow leaf fall and silver threads of rain. I want to wrap myself in warmth, tenderness, affection, love ... And let's not wait until someone gives us their warmth and attention, let's give love and care ourselves, sincerely, free of charge, just like that. Let's warm someone's heart, give a little love and happiness. And just look, cold weekdays will be filled with the soft warmth of the autumn sun, the rustle of golden leaves and sparkling happy laughter.
№ 445670   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:30
I love autumn for its comfort. By themselves, there are huge, almost masculine, sweaters in the closet, long scarves to accompany and warm us on walks. Chestnuts, fallen leaves for the new herbarium and other autumn joys scatter in the pockets. October quietly follows us with felt steps, knocking drops of silver rain on the windows, pulling the wind out of her hat hair. And the house is warm and somehow very calm in the soul ...
№ 445666   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:18
Yes, simply because there is such a time - autumn.
№ 445664   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:12
The other day I visited the doll museum. How everything is sensual, warm and tender. Not at all the same as among people.
№ 445558   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2022 / 11:15
Books can save us in many ways: warm our hearts, and in emergencies, our bodies.
№ 445049   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2022 / 23:06
May your day be warm and gentle, quivering and cozy. Let the sun into it, endow it with a smile - and the autumn wind will certainly bring you such a simple, such a wonderful happiness.
№ 444970   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2022 / 04:12
FREEDOM. What is yours? What taste, smell, what color? Absolute or on holidays? Or maybe just pushed to the farthest corner of consciousness, closed behind seven locks, but rushing out and flapping its wings in a cramped space? For me, inner freedom is a state. It's not me
№ 444643   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 23:36
And every moment of the sun, reflected in the heart, and a new sunrise, shining in the eyes and smoothly flowing into us with echoes, all this warmth, coming from the inspiration of the lines and thoughts of nature, that each of us keeps and carries in ourselves, giving to close and dear people . Giving as generosity, giving as gratitude, giving as thanks for being, they just are.
№ 444641   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 23:30
Warm people... Why does it always feel so inexplicably warm when you meet them? And understanding this is quite simple. No matter what a person says about himself, his vision of his own achievements or qualities is almost always distorted in one direction or another. It doesn’t matter what other people say about him, these opinions are generally always far-fetched and erroneous, these are speculations and gossip that reflect the world of not being discussed, but of the one who judges. The only important thing is what aura you fall into, being next to this person, how you feel next to him. This is the basic truth. For none of us is able to create that atmosphere that contradicts his inner world, his true spirit.
№ 444633   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 23:06
Winter is able to give - warmth!
№ 444152   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2022 / 17:42
Every woman is looking for blessed warmth - in the devoted soul of a loving man
№ 443956   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2022 / 21:54
We live only to give warmth to others. Everything else is an empty and cold existence.
№ 443669   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2022 / 22:00
For so many years I have always fallen asleep alone. I knew that it could not and should not be otherwise. Loneliness was my only companion. A beautiful girl or a stately woman, or an ancient old woman - she quietly walked beside me, wrapped in a dark blue veil, and did not let go of my hand. And yet… My heart was beating, longing for warmth and love, and it was unbearable to keep it silent.
Quote Explanation: Quote from Theodore's story
№ 443460   Added Viker 15-08-2022 / 11:40
Your home is where your Heart is... Where it is warm and sincere. Where sunsets, pink waves spilling over the evening sky, the smell of freshly cut grass, strawberries on the palm of your hand and conversations, conversations until the very night. Where the stars are very close, as if you can reach them with your hand, collect a handful and throw it in your pocket for good luck. Where the mists gently embrace the dawn. Where it smells of fragrant pastries. Wherever family and friends are. Where there is happiness and love.
№ 443194   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 01:45