heat [Theme] Page 4

In general, happiness is something that comes on time, and something that warms.
№ 448032   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2022 / 11:42
I don’t know who you are, what your name is, but I know that you were in pain, pain doesn’t feel like it, that’s how it works. I was happy, but I was hurt, I learned my lesson, the result remains the same. No matter how much you love, no matter how much you give warmth, joy, at any moment it can be taken away from you. This cannot be avoided, this is how the world works. If you love, fight. Fight to the end, don't give up half way. Hold on tight and don't give it to anyone.
№ 447547   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2022 / 10:24
A lonely and timid snowflake falling to the ground, radiating quivering tenderness, believes in what it brings to people - warmth and joy.
№ 447132   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2022 / 11:27
Where it's dark, it's warm.
№ 446607   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2022 / 19:57
November is knocking at the very heart, as if reminiscent of this almost black gold beauty. And anyway, if it's raining outside, you put on your boots and go for a walk. You breathe in almost frosty air. You embrace everything around with a close look. Dreaming of a cup of spiced cocoa. About fragrant apple tart. With a layer of airy meringue inside. And suddenly you want so much to go home, to comfort, to warmth, to a cloud of cinnamon. November. He makes us listen to our smallest desires. Don't miss a detail. Hug yourself and loved ones with tenderness and care. And love.
№ 446496   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:51
Warm up, admire, rejoice. Everything is inside us, and nature gives such an invaluable respite to notice and remember it.
№ 446491   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:36
I love autumn, coffee and chrysanthemums. I love the autumn air, like thick honey and sticking to my fingertips. I love the rustle of fallen leaves under my feet, I love silence and autumn slowness, rain and dullness. I hear jazz notes in autumn. A little sleepy, viscous, enveloping. They smell like coffee with cinnamon and chocolate. Jazz is so well written and read, thought and slept. And it doesn’t matter to you at all what the weather is outside the window, the main thing is to always be warm in your heart ...
№ 446484   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:15
I'll cover it with my blanket, if only my dog was warm.
№ 446450   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2022 / 13:33
In human palms - the warmth of hearts fits!
№ 446439   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2022 / 13:00
Look into yourself. In your most cherished, dear. Smile and say hello to him!
№ 445718   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 23:06
Enjoy every moment and all that it can give. Keep tenderness in your heart. Keep warm. Keep faith in honest, real, simple. And if you already hold someone's most beloved hand in the world in your hands, hold it more gently, kiss each line. And take care.
№ 445682   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 04:06
try all the seasonal joys: bake fragrant ruddy apples with honey and cinnamon, make yourself chamomile tea or cook cocoa with almond crumbs. walk through the park, whipping up a hurricane of rustling leaves, wrap yourself in blankets and warm hugs, arranging a movie marathon with good autumn films. burn candles, get warm sweaters, decorate the house with love. remember all the synonyms for the word warm and taste each of them. And be sure to remember what an amazing time of the year - autumn.
№ 445681   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 04:03
The morning smells of the magic of life... and let the whole world wait now. I will add a handful of happiness as the coffee beans gradually turn into ground coffee in the coffee maker and soon the smell of espresso will be heard. I'll add some love while the cold milk is frothing in the cappuccinatore. And add some luck as the espresso and milk foam in the coffee cup combine into a cappuccino. And now the tart, insinuating aroma of coffee pleases with its notes of velvet mystery and depth of flight. And I just smile. Sincerely and warmly, because the soul becomes incredibly good.
№ 445674   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:42
We all want warmth and care, attention and affection, love and understanding. Especially when the nights get colder and the days get shorter. Especially when one season replaces another with yellow leaf fall and silver threads of rain. I want to wrap myself in warmth, tenderness, affection, love ... And let's not wait until someone gives us their warmth and attention, let's give love and care ourselves, sincerely, free of charge, just like that. Let's warm someone's heart, give a little love and happiness. And just look, cold weekdays will be filled with the soft warmth of the autumn sun, the rustle of golden leaves and sparkling happy laughter.
№ 445670   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:30