heat [Theme] Page 3

With new paints, the old man, with the sandy-windy name Time, began to paint his favorite picture. He secretly wants her more than anyone else, it is she who gives him those wings, those feelings that help him soar, believe in himself again, feel youth and freshness, and most importantly, touch Life. A small flower and a timid butterfly - and you are full of those colors with which you can decorate not only your own canvases, but also the faces and hearts of people. A light breeze - and freshness again touches you, as if Aurora herself invites you to follow her through new achievements and discoveries, in search of miracle and magic. A sunny kiss - and the skin comes to life with a multi-colored motley meadow, on which, after a moment, flowers waltz, giving inexpressible fragrance and aroma. And it feels like all this has already happened many times, but you look, look with bated breath and understand that Life is when you can free of charge, on open palms, stretch out your innermost secrets and gifts to the world, as Spring does. May this spring give you everything that it has been preparing for so long and carefully: warmth, joy, colors, happiness and Love. With a warm smile and a sun-heart, Ya.
№ 453134   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 21:42
The rain was getting stronger, it was soaking into her clothes, but it didn't matter. Warmth came from within, from the soul. Turning, she ran back along the dam, thinking about the strange meanings of the words "inside" and "outside." What difference does it make how many people are around, whether you are single or live in a large family! For example, Scylla and even Andrew were "outside" at times. Anna knew now that it all depends on how you feel deep down inside.
№ 452403   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 18:03
I hated the darkness and was afraid to be in it, because I was in that box for a long time. But now... It's so warm... I have to cherish it because I know... There are days when the morning doesn't come.
№ 452377   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:59
Moral: if you see how water flows up the hill, then someone repaid kindness for kindness.
№ 452027   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2023 / 13:33
To do mutual beautiful deeds is nice and right. For example, you can give a person who has helped you more than once a thing that stores the warmth of your soul. It's good when the amount of goodness in the world increases. When someone has tears of joy in their eyes because of you. All people are able to please others with their deeds, you just need to want to. That's for sure!
№ 452018   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2023 / 15:27
Lord our God, our young patriots, the idols of our hearts, go into battle - be with them! In our thoughts, together with them, we leave the peace and warmth of our dear hearths and go to smash our enemies. Lord our God, help us smash their soldiers to bloody shreds with shells; help us to litter their flowering fields with the lifeless corpses of their patriots; help us drown out the roar of the guns with the cries of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us with a hurricane of fire to raze their modest dwellings to the ground; help us to torment the hearts of their innocent widows with inconsolable grief; help us to deprive them of friends and shelter, so that they roam with their little children through the barren plains of their devastated country, in tatters, tormented by thirst and hunger, scorched by the sun in summer, trembling from the icy wind in winter, completely despairing, vainly begging you to open before them the doors of the grave so that they may find rest; for us who worship you, O Lord, crush their hopes to ashes, ruin their lives, prolong their woeful wanderings, make their steps heavier, sprinkle their path with tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! With love and faith, we pray for this to the one who is the source of love, a true friend and refuge for all those who suffer, who seek his help with a humble heart and a penitent soul. Amen.
№ 451834   Added Viker 15-03-2023 / 09:04
Quiet in my house. Only tenderness itself is quieter ... Early morning sounds like a favorite melody and smells of scalding black coffee. Fragrant smells and tastes, shimmering in the dawn sunlight, cloud the quiet space. Bright morning floats everywhere, splashing light under bare feet. Hot coffee, bursting with thick steam, burns sleepy fingers, penetrating heat through the dense ceramic layer of the cup. You close your eyes and feel a smile appear on your lips, and in your soul - a fluttering warmth and lavender tenderness.
№ 451533   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 03:42
I sincerely congratulate all Women on the holiday and I want to say that the holiday is us! Where there is a woman, there is always tenderness, warmth, kindness and beauty nearby. We are always girls: young, naive and looking with faith in tomorrow. We are flowers: Roses, Lilies, Orchids, Daisies... We are stars, bright, near and far... We give inspiration to the world. After all, more than one soul of a poet, musician, writer, artist was touched by our Women's soul! And let not only this, but also in each of the lived days, we did not forget about ourselves and carried to the world worthy our calling of a Woman!
№ 451521   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 03:06
The spring sun from year to year drives people crazy, excites doubt in their thoughts or blinds them with a still fragile light. Someone pulls the scarf tighter and looks skeptically at the girls running along the cool paving stones in thin dresses, catching playful rays with a thin flowing fabric. Someone looks at the forecast with surprise and runs to the balcony to feel the already forgotten warmth with their own skin, and then cautiously gets out of the dense shell, feeling every inch of new life, with doubt, but with sweet euphoria, exposing the ankles, shoulders and wide white-toothed smile. Spring revives romantics and dreamers.
№ 451513   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 02:42
And he, your coffee, knows it.
№ 451508   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 02:27
I will become a slave to the snake.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story "Desert Rose".
I will become a slave to the snake.
№ 450686   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2023 / 18:51
To be loved? Radiate warmth, be conscientious and compassionate.
№ 449738   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 20:27
Winter frosty warmth!
№ 449077   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2023 / 10:09
You won't be drowned here!
№ 448690   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 10:47