survival [Theme] Page 5

The fact that you do not want to sink into the abyss of despair does not mean cowardice. This speaks of the will to survive.
№ 421291   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 11:33
Unpretentiousness helps to survive, family ensures survival, and faith fosters hope.
Unpretentiousness helps to survive, family ensures...
№ 421041   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2021 / 14:36
He did not live her life, did not know this eternal maelstrom of affairs: anything, just to stay afloat, to grease all the wheels. She never had free time. In life, only the coins in her fist mattered - the only real power she possessed.
№ 420464   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 14:12
There are only three things that matter in life. They move both you and any living creature: the first is survival, the second is social order, and the third is pleasure. Everything in life goes through these three stages. And after the pleasure there is already nothing, Hence the conclusion: the meaning of life is to reach the third stage. Reached it - and it's in the bag. But first - go through the previous two ... The most obvious example is sex. Initially, it served to survive, then it became part of the social order: hence the marriage. And then it goes into the category of entertainment.
№ 419928   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 10:15
- If we want to get out alive, then we should be just nobody.
№ 418740   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 07:51
“Everyone thinks you're charming. But this is not the case. We know that. No one will say that you are cute when they see that your hands are covered in blood. And you're just trying to save your life. Never feel guilty about it. Never, the vampire said.
№ 417824   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 01:30
God doesn't give a damn about us, honey. Don't even waste your words on such things. To survive, you need to fight yourself.
№ 417766   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 22:33
Democracy is not Coca Cola, where the US produces the original syrup and the whole world tastes the same. If there is only one model and one culture on Earth, the world will lose its vitality and chance of survival.
Quote Explanation: During a videoconference with representatives of the Council on Foreign Relations of the USA (24.04.2021).
№ 417633   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 15:51
My parents and my brother have always, contrary to reality, instilled that we belong to the middle class. Although they were typical representatives of the struggling worker. But this invention helped to overcome difficulties and indeed rise several steps higher.
№ 416259   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2021 / 17:06
The one who fights survives.
№ 416248   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2021 / 20:33
If the goal of humanity is survival, it will be destroyed. Survival cannot be the ultimate goal of humanity. It is certainly necessary to survive, but it survives only when it understands what it lives for. The point is not to live, but what to live for.
Release Date: 29.03.2021
№ 416137   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 18:24
Personal achievement, survival and reproduction are just secondary goals to achieve the main one.
№ 414704   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:41
- Oh, Micolopria! Glad you came. They say you have a great knife, and I just need a couple more hands.
- We were told you needed...
- Hands, yes. As you can see, I have only one hand - the second had to be removed. Sometimes it's hard to perform surgeries... Hold on...
- But why?
- It has ceased to perform its functions. My body rejected it after modifications, so I replaced it. Like a light bulb. You and I live like this: we reject and replace. "The main thing is not to do harm." Hah!... What nonsense. Harm is the first step towards progress. What were you before you became a healer? Probably some part of the forest?
- We were endless, our roots entangled the whole world. We were immortal and...
- And nerdy. And then you changed. You were uprooted, you joined the battle - and in a couple of centuries you achieved what you could not achieve for thousands of years. Other Eldrids leave the dying to their fate. You reject this path, giving death life. I admire this trait of yours, although it is short-sighted. Jennerites also act in an attempt to save lives. "Eternity, survival" - tell me what's good about them? The moth also survives. These are all just half-measures. So no, I disagree. I reject such a "life"!
- Then what can replace life, if not death?
- I don't know for sure... but that's why our work is so exciting! She opens her eyes to many things.
№ 413922   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 18:48
I had to start life anew. And then the clarity of the features began to burn his gaze, and also this heaviness, this human mass, this dirt - you drown in it, it clogs its mouth - this whirlpool of relationships. Surviving among someone else's truth is the hardest part.
№ 413632   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 15:39