survival [Theme] Page 4

Lilim try to survive by using even what they hate.
Quote Explanation: Lilim are people.
Lilim try to survive by using even what they hate.
№ 426623   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:26
"We are social beings who cannot completely ignore someone else's opinion of us." Of course, this behavior has evolved in the process of evolution. During the Paleolithic, it was necessary to maintain its status among other members of the tribe, as survival depended on it. In the twenty-first century, technology has used this ancient need to create lucrative behavioral dependencies. Let's take a look at the social media response button, which is closely related to the issue of recognition. If a lot of people click on the heart icon under your Instagram photo, you'll feel like you've hit your tribe, something that each of us instinctively craves. Of course, the flip side of this evolutionary factor is anxiety that occurs in the absence of a positive reaction. For the Paleolithic brain, this is a serious problem - and thus you get into the habit of constantly checking "important" information on the phone.

Explanation of the quote:

Perhaps for the same reason I am in the business of putting up citations on this site.
If the owners of the site eliminate the "like" button, the audience will decrease. Unambiguously
Quote Explanation: like audience will decrease. Unambiguously
№ 426256   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 02:03
I don't want to survive. Not when I can change something.
№ 426130   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 19:45
She is silent - that special silence of a woman who quickly got used to violence and is ready to do anything to survive.
№ 425046   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 03:18
If you survive, you will become a force to be reckoned with in this world. But first, you will be destroyed. You will be broken.
№ 424992   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2021 / 19:36
Half of them will die, their bodies will cool down, their laughter will stop. Years of torment and deprivation lie ahead. And when faced with this, they will either unquestioningly accept everything, or ask questions, or survive, or die. Whoever asks questions usually dies.
№ 424422   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 19:39
- Listen, I understand Rourke. But why are there such problems with the healer?
- Can you be silent?
- During the war, while she defended neutral cities. Her village was destroyed by PSI. Only Akahamando and she survived.
- Listen, I understand Rourke. But why are there such...
№ 424246   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 20:12
- I did not say anything then, because I understood that if the world goes downhill, I will only care about my own survival. I don't want to be that person anymore. I want to come back for you.
№ 424153   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 21:03
This is a descent in a spiral that eswards into the depths of centuries. And there is no chance of survival. I mean... Every year 70 million people come to this Earth. What are they doing? Suck our resources. Too many, too many people. And what to do with them all? Just keep around you? Let's kill them. Let's get rid of them. Well, thank you, of course. Thanks for... Thanks for the suggestion. But you know what? We are full of potential. We're full of potential, yes. Well... well, no more. No more. That's what I'm going to do. Why not? That's my plan. That's what I want to do. Let's just clean up the world and then maybe some of us can stretch out a little bit more. Maybe that's what I'm going to do in the future. I'll help you leave. I will help you leave, I will clean up, free up new rooms for you. I'll take birth control under my command... for your sake. Just like that.
This is a descent in a spiral that eswards into the depths...
№ 424021   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:29
In Russia, the Russian national struggles with the Russian imperial. Russian national is Russian egoistic. That we have to separate ourselves from everything, take care of ourselves. This can be understood, because the Russian people gave the empire a lot of strength. Russian imperialism speaks of the universality inherent in the Russian people, the ability to unite other peoples, to give other peoples a common goal with themselves and to be together with other peoples. This is a key issue that the Russians cannot solve today. Are Russians and Ukrainians one people? I think that for many Ukrainians this is not very acceptable. Ukrainians feel like an independent people. How do you find the ideology you need to unite? It is clear that it is necessary to unite the Eastern Slavs. But it is necessary to unite not only the Eastern Slavs, it is necessary to unite the Slavs with the Eastern Turks. Only in the Eurasian space is the survival of the Russian people possible. If the Russian people withdraw into themselves, they will lose allies.
Release Date: 18.07.2021
№ 423682   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2021 / 11:12
The most difficult thing in life is to constantly fight for your survival!
№ 423626   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 23:03
by. I wonder where they got this phrase from? I know one thing, a woman could not have come up with this ... I suppose you think that I am dirt ...
№ 423182   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:22
I couldn't express it, the word "depression" was completely unknown to me. I met him many years later. I thought only that I should not complain, and so I buried twenty years of my life so deeply that it still pains me to recall these memories. I think my brain, in order to survive, couldn't work any other way.
№ 423175   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:21
The chances of survival are catastrophically close to zero!
The chances of survival are catastrophically close to zero!
№ 422106   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 02:03
The first commandment that a newcomer from an old-timer hears in the camp is that each prisoner must clearly realize his goal: to survive. You will live a few more hours, and they will add up to another day, and this day, having joined the already lived, will become another week. And so slowly: not to make long-term plans, never to invent great goals, to see only one, the most modest - to live every next second, to live it, to survive. To live is a verb that has forms exclusively of the present tense.
№ 421942   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 17:51