irreversible after all,
before destruction
it is necessary
and inevitably
just daring
to perfection.
Quote Explanation: from a poem from cycle «Trinket»
№ 413913   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 18:21
I have to fight the shadow, the invisible, the man who is not here and who, because of this, looms everywhere and is invulnerable; he is a hundred times stronger than me because he is not, he is sinless because he is not, he is perfection because he is not, he has a terrifying advantage - he is absent, and this gives him the strongest weapon against me. And I'm here, and you see me for who I really am, the way I am now, you see how I get out of myself, how unfair I am (call it that), how petty and stupid I am. And in contrast to me, you have his grandiose ideal image in front of you; he is not wrong because he does nothing and says nothing, and it is as useless to fight as it is useless to fight the memories of the dead.
№ 412596   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 01:42
Evolutionary humanism has nothing to do with absolutes, including absolute truth, absolute morality, absolute perfection, and absolute power, but insists that we can find standards to which our actions and goals can be properly linked. He argues that knowledge and understanding can be increased, that behavior and social organization can be improved, and that more preferred directions for the development of the individual and society can be found.
№ 411279   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 23:27
- Why did you fall? Why did you want to become a person?
- You don't understand?
- Nope! We are a bunch of wretched assholes: we eat, defecate, rush, coward!
- Not only. There is loyalty, mercy, love...
- Pain!
- Chocolate cake.
- Guilt!
- Sex.
- I have nothing to cover here.
- No, you're right, Dean... So many feelings, not too noble... You know, I would give everything not to go back there, that's it!
- What are they worth, these feelings?
- I don't want to be an angel.
- What are you saying?! You are strong, perfect, you never doubt yourself, god forbid, nothing!
- Perfection... like marble statues, cold, no choice, only obedience! Dean, do you know how many angels have been honored to see God? How many are there?
- Everything?
- There are four of them! And I'm not one of them.
- Total? Then how do you know He is?
- We take it for granted, and if we don't, we get killed. I have been on Earth for two thousand years, just watching silently, invisibly, in wanderings... I missed home, waiting for an order from an unknown father to at least understand something.
Quote Explanation: Based on the storyline, Anna Milton is a fallen angel who left heaven
№ 411193   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 21:48
We are what we do all the time. Perfection, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
№ 409061   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 01:27
The perfection of the perfect is truly imperfect.
№ 407894   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2020 / 23:21
The perfection of thought lies in the improvement of the language.
№ 404096   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2020 / 15:06
Man is perfection striving for flaw.
№ 403148   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 11:24
The mind, I think, is the perfection of the soul, its beauty. There is a lot of benefit for a person in having a perfect, beautiful soul.
№ 403121   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 05:12
The goal of becoming perfect and impenetrable is very tempting, but unattainable.
№ 403062   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 02:15
- Phidias will help us solve the problem: the one who sculpted Olympian Zeus with his own hands knows what divine perfection is and, of course, what human perfection is.
- Should I talk about the perfection of a woman, about beauty or about the perfection of a man, a warrior? Phidias responded, putting an undring bowl of wine on the table. - Should I talk about the perfection of the rose or the perfection of the thorns that protect this rose?
№ 402592   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2020 / 22:39
For me sport is a chance to achieve perfection, the chance that we give the opponents!
№ 399582   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 03:09
Question: Artificial improvement of breeds of the animal and plant Kingdom by science contradict the laws of nature? More will be according to the law, if you provide a all-natural course of things?
Answer: you Need to do everything possible to achieve perfection; the man himself is a weapon used by God to fulfill his plans. Since perfection is the goal to which all nature is striving, to help this improvement means to contribute to the fulfillment of His purposes.
Question: But the man usually cares about improving the breed only of personal benefit, often without having any other purpose; do not reduce it is his merit?
Answer: What of it, if not its merits; the question is that progress is made; it's up to him to plead that his intention made his work worthy of an award. However, this work develops his mind, and in this respect he brings him the most benefit.
Quote Explanation: N 692
№ 397023   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 14:24
Question: since spirits can't improve otherwise, how enduring the vicissitudes of bodily existence, does it not follow from this that the material life is some kind of test or purgatory, through which the beings of the spiritual world, to achieve excellence?
Answer: Yes, it is. They improved in these trials, avoiding evil and practicing goodness. But only after many incarnations, after a longer or shorter time, depending on their efforts, they reach the goal of perfection to strive for.
№ 395675   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2020 / 15:18