no [Theme]

Above the eternal Rhine - Lorelei.
Quote Explanation: Moscow, December 1, 1914
№ 466280   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2024 / 15:30
For three weeks now I’ve been wandering around this Chukhland, changing places in search of strong motives, and as a result, nothing but melancholy in the cube. God knows why this is - either my artistic sensitivity has dried up, or nature is not right here. I believe more willingly in the latter, because having believed in the former, there is nothing left, or only one thing remains - to remove yourself and go into circulation. So, nature is to blame, and in fact, there is no nature here, but some kind of impotence!
Quote Explanation: A creative trip to the Principality of Finland - then it was the north of the Russian Empire - in June 1896 did not impress the author, although it remained in his paintings “In the North” and “Remains of the Past. Twilight. Finland"
№ 466278   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2024 / 15:24
Quote Explanation: Dostoevsky traveled outside the Russian Empire eight times and lived abroad for almost five and a half years. He described his first trip to Germany, France, England, Switzerland and Austria in the summer of 1862 in a cycle of eight travel essays, “Winter Notes on Summer Impressions.”
№ 466277   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2024 / 15:12
If the authorities do not go too far, there is no power.
№ 466269   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2024 / 08:33
Need has no laws - it forces even the most secular people to behave like the last barbarians!
№ 466266   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2024 / 03:21
I'm curious. And period. Everything seems interesting to me. Real life. Fictional life. Objects. Flowers. Cats. But most of all - people. If you look at the world with open eyes and soul, everything in the world can be interesting. The secret is that there is no secret. Everything that I notice or discover must sprout in my head. I always wait until ideas and impulses become so strong that they completely take over my thoughts. And then I start following them. My consciousness is always half asleep, as if I was daydreaming. And then the images and ideas take shape - and I realize: I need to do this.
№ 466254   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2024 / 15:39
You look at life and think: are you living or not? It flows very monotonously, and every day the situation becomes more unbearable, because everything old becomes disgusting, you crave something new, better, pure, but this old thing is too vulgar. I will use all measures to wake up.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Georgy Panfilov, 1910s.
№ 466238   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2024 / 03:24
like a wound on the chest.
Quote Explanation: From the book “Whiter than Snow.” October 5, 2019.
№ 466236   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2024 / 03:18
- The people of the jungle have banished them from their memory and do not take their meat into their mouths. There are a lot of monkeys; they are angry, dirty, have no shame, and if they have any specific desire, it is precisely the desire to be noticed in the jungle. But we don't pay attention to them, even when they throw dirt and nuts on our heads.
№ 466226   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2024 / 15:27
Pagan philosophy and Christian doctrine are two branches of the same tree; the truths of Christianity are consistent with the teachings of the best of the pagans; philosophy is, as it were, the threshold of Christianity. There is no knowledge without faith and faith without knowledge.
№ 466219   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2024 / 10:06
Where there is no freedom of the press and freedom of conscience, where the government and 9/10 of society look at the journalist as an enemy, where life is so crowded and so bad and there is little hope for better times, such amusements as pouring slop on each other, courts of honor, etc. . etc., put the writers in the funny and pitiful position of animals who, once in a cage, bite off each other’s tails.
№ 466208   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2024 / 09:33
And as for the house... The traitors don’t have one. Having betrayed their homeland once, they will never find a place for themselves in life.
№ 466110   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2024 / 03:09