no [Theme] Page 2

A soulmate is someone who shares their soul with yours. Listens to what you have to say. Helps you heal when you are broken. Respects your journey. Feels your energy and intuition. Protects against bad dreams. Hears your thoughts in the loudest storm. Helps you uncover your greatest secrets. Dancing with you in the rain. Misses you when you are away and cherishes your presence. Transforms your fear into courage❤️
№ 466403   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2024 / 16:21
At the beginning of a scientific career, nothing is more beneficial for a person than working with a renowned mentor.
№ 466367   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2024 / 15:54
We often fall into the trap of calling something intuitive if we understand it, and, on the contrary, complex if we don’t. Thus, we assume that everyone has our knowledge and lives in our culture. This misconception is understandable, because people are primarily emotional creatures. Delight and a feeling of powerlessness are two very powerful feelings that overshadow logic. Let's imagine that we have a prototype of a new mobile phone or game controller. If it fits well in the hand, positive emotions leave no room for the questions “How is my hand different from other people’s?” or “How will a person who has no hands use this?” By asking questions that are useful from a design perspective, we risk a sense of joy. Emotions and common sense will oppose each other.
№ 466360   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2024 / 15:33
We are not proud people: if there is no bread, give us some pies.
№ 466355   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2024 / 15:18
- No, I'm not afraid of heights. I'm afraid of falling.
№ 466335   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2024 / 15:33
You people who call yourselves larks, why did you decide that you are these particular birds? I read all about larks, about these birds. And nowhere is it written that they get up early. Google the pictures, they have no problems sleeping. Owls are understandable because they sleep. But why larks? People invented this too. But it seems to me that you are a morning person only so that they don’t call you roosters.
Release Date: 20.04.2024
№ 466332   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2024 / 15:24
It is wise to foresee, but much wiser to be able to act with available means: life is not a chess game and there is no obligation to play by the rules of your opponent.
№ 466330   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2024 / 15:18
- This is not an easy task - so that everyone has a good life and everyone is happy...
- This is not an easy task - so that everyone has a good...
№ 466307   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2024 / 03:21
You won't know where I was or with whom.
№ 466304   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2024 / 03:12
Three cornerstone practices of modern parenting - the need for toys, obsession with learning and endless praise - appeared for very strange reasons. Toys were given to us by the industrial revolution, the desire for early development is a political race of powers, and the pop concept of self-esteem, which does not exist in any other culture in the world, requires praise.
№ 466296   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2024 / 16:18
- If you pay attention to them, it means you are not taking your goal seriously enough. If you are really going to go towards some goal, then you do not have time to pay attention to those who laugh at you. It's time for you to leave the sadness behind. If you do this, you can move into the world of hope. Yuma always challenge and then your spirit will always be full of energy.
- If you pay attention to them, it means you are not taking...
№ 466292   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2024 / 16:06
Above the eternal Rhine - Lorelei.
Quote Explanation: Moscow, December 1, 1914
№ 466280   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2024 / 15:30
For three weeks now I’ve been wandering around this Chukhland, changing places in search of strong motives, and as a result, nothing but melancholy in the cube. God knows why this is - either my artistic sensitivity has dried up, or nature is not right here. I believe more willingly in the latter, because having believed in the former, there is nothing left, or only one thing remains - to remove yourself and go into circulation. So, nature is to blame, and in fact, there is no nature here, but some kind of impotence!
Quote Explanation: A creative trip to the Principality of Finland - then it was the north of the Russian Empire - in June 1896 did not impress the author, although it remained in his paintings “In the North” and “Remains of the Past. Twilight. Finland"
№ 466278   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2024 / 15:24
There is no such beautiful type of woman in the whole world as English women. All this crowds the streets with difficulty, crowded and dense. The crowd does not fit on the sidewalks and floods the entire street. All this is hungry for prey and rushes with shameless cynicism at the first person it meets. There are shiny, expensive clothes and almost rags, and a sharp difference in age, all together. A drunken tramp also jostles in this terrible crowd, and a titled rich man also comes here. You can hear curses, quarrels, barking and the quiet, inviting whisper of a still timid beauty. And what beauty sometimes!
Quote Explanation: Dostoevsky traveled outside the Russian Empire eight times and lived abroad for almost five and a half years. He described his first trip to Germany, France, England, Switzerland and Austria in the summer of 1862 in a cycle of eight travel essays, “Winter Notes on Summer Impressions.”
№ 466277   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2024 / 15:12