no [Theme] Page 347

Objective fact, there is subjectively perceived facts.
№ 390217   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:30
Other find courage, not having it, but no person who has demonstrated wit, not whether he is witty by nature.
№ 390199   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:28
There is no enemy more cruel than the previous one. To justify in their own eyes wrong, he is happy to vilify someone betrays.
№ 390189   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:27
Repentance is not visible. It is mysterious. It is impossible to describe. Visible are the fruits of repentance. For example, drinking - stop drinking, fornication - is not fornication, etc.
The fruits of repentance are seen not always. For example, envious - have ceased to envy, vanity - no longer vain, etc. - who the hell knows? In the bustle and the noise, we do a lot to distinguish each other.
If the fruit of repentance is not - does not mean that repentance is not: and radish on a bed in a single moment grows. The repentance process. As life. It is very long. Live it, live in it.
№ 390162   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:24
So, the cows returned to the rightful owner. And now the homework for tomorrow. Algebra. Ex to the nth degree plus Y to the nth degree equals z to the nth degree. It will not be necessary. Imperialism and the First world war. What's done is done. Will not return back. We are making history. German, French, Spanish. "Ja, ja, oui, oui, si, si.." Bullshit! Still all speak English, and if not - let them learn. So homework will not. More watch TV, play computer games, and I'll see you in the morning at ten... no eleven, there is no point in coming early. why spoil a great sleep. Go have fun, studying is so boring.
Quote Explanation: Princess of Darkness in the role of the teacher College with a warning not to young to learn, and fun.
№ 390152   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:23
For your brain there is no difference between positive and negative emotions. For him, rage and love are just emotions. You define it: negative or positive. So if you are afraid to experience rage, despair, if you're afraid to feel some things that you think you are doing hurts you - hell you'll be able to experience the things that bring you pleasure.
Quote Explanation: of "Vaccine Idiocracy"
№ 390127   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:20
Everywhere was the scent of heaven ringing.
Her hands smelled of grass, steel, and blood.
Shy the sun glided over the cooling skin. And then it happened...
I saw from the arid shores of the dispatched fleet, and people in turbans to read
his parting prayer to the God whose name is long forgotten language means "Spirit of the Desert".
Saw the blue domes merge with the sharp ridges, which ends their reign,
and begin the endless steppe - ownership of the yellow men with rough faces and elusive, useless wisdom of the wind. Saw the land of his friend Christian, I saw how funny his brothers, believing more in public opinion than their crucified Martyr. I saw the fog rolling in over the hills, Shine in this steppe wind bent trees seem to fade in this spot grazing horses. I felt like silvery frost on stunted bushes as they rustle their long leaves. I took it all at once, because that's the way it should. Should painting brush strokes as the Impressionists. Their smears consisted of paints, consist of my lives. But neither they nor I have not a single stroke that would not be perfect.
№ 390115   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:18
The allies hustled - a little good;
Promised subsidies, there is no inflow:
Treasury we have empty water!
In your extensive, your Majesty, dominions,
What now Lord in the name?
Wherever you look, there lives not one.
№ 390100   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:17
Where there's no reality
Time itself means nothing
It's so hypnotizing
It brings you to a state of natural high
See how my words they get to ya
Creates the the lift that's haunting ya...
Ooh, welcome to my world.

Where there is no reality,
Time itself means nothing.
It's so mesmerizing,
This takes you to a higher state.
See how my words affect you
They lift you, hold...
Welcome to my world.
№ 390083   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 16:57
EVIL - all that is immoral, which violates the cosmic laws, tramples on truth and justice, causes pain, damages. Evil is sinful, aggressive, ruthless, rude and deceitful.
Between good and evil is no one's land. Indifference is the territory of evil.
Sin is voluntary.
Evil is not to destroy, but you can influence its effects.
№ 390078   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 16:42
There is nothing worse than to wait or to catch up with the understanding of others.
№ 390069   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 16:15
GOD - the personality of the Absolute Idea, the Logos. It is a word symbol designating all personalization of a personal deity - the Supreme transcendent entity.
Any ontological solitaire without God is not composed.
God the Father - Mind, God-the Son of Manager universes, the Spirit - energy emanations of the Mind.
The building is build itself can not, because miracles do not happen. Another thing - the universe. Therefore, there is no God, but there is the idiocy of atheism.
№ 390058   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 15:42
Two Nations between whom there is no connection, no sympathy; who also don't know habits, thoughts and feelings to each other as inhabitants of different planets; who are differently raise children, eat different food, learn different manners; who live by the same laws... the Rich and the poor.
№ 390042   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 11:48
Why has no one ever addressed the fact that the Russian language is... Not blood. No Ukrainian blood, just as there is no Russian blood. No one said that the important thing is the language.
№ 390041   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 11:45