feat [Theme] Page 3

We will always remember that it was the Soviet people who performed this magnificent feat. In the most difficult time of the war, in the decisive battles that determined the outcome of the battle against fascism, our people were alone. Alone on the arduous, heroic and sacrificial path to victory. fought to the death on all lines in the most fierce battles on earth, at sea, in the sky. The war brought so many unbearable trials, grief and tears that it is impossible to forget it. And there is no forgiveness and excuse for those who again contemplate aggressive plans. Almost a century separates us from the events when in the center of Europe a monstrous Nazi beast became impudent and gained predatory strength. The slogans of racial and national superiority, anti-Semitism and Russophobia sounded more and more cynical. Agreements designed to stop the slide towards world war were easily crossed out. history requires conclusions and lessons to be learned. But unfortunately, many of the ideology of the Nazis, those who were obsessed with the delusional idea of their exclusiveness, are again trying to put into service. And not only all sorts of radicals and groups of international terrorists. Today we see a gathering of unbeaten punishers, their followers, attempts to rewrite history, to justify traitors and criminals, on whose hands the blood of hundreds of thousands of peaceful people.
Quote Explanation: Vladimir Putin's speech at the Victory Parade.
Release Date: 10.05.2021
№ 418920   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 13:09
What is beyond my understanding is beneth my dignity.
The game is worth the candle, no matter how much the candles themselves cost.
Honor is always cramped within the limits he has been given.
We're not like everyone else, and everyone isn't like us.
Silence, like gold in a state bank, can be converted into any currency.
Non-traditional political orientation: ours, yours, and everyone who asks.
An idealist who believes that they will pass by him... and they will notice.
Meanness under duress, feat. worthy of forgiveness.
Everyone is to blame, but there is no blame on anyone.
Democracy is the best of all. what can be invented, and the worst of what has been accomplished.
Don't spit on your yesterday so that your tomorrow won't give you that spit.
Don't ask a genius "why"? Because he's a genius.
№ 418042   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 19:15
Plush roar of great names.
№ 417706   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 19:30
As if the last feat forever.
№ 417646   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 16:30
Is our land forgotten by God? My dear Volga is silent, but here in the silence I hear the groans of the poor, I hear the cry of the ruined orphans, I hear the great cry of the people, and my soul is inflamed with fire, and a distant voice calls me to exploit.
Quote Explanation: Nizhny Novgorod is 800 years old this year
№ 416725   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 16:48
Yes, Antey. This is, in fact, the Russian people. When he is on his land, he is formidable, he has colossal internal energy, and is able to perform feats. But as soon as he breaks off he does this, he loses himself. Look at the Russian diaspora. There is no diaspora more miserable in the world than the Russian diaspora. They have neither influence nor political power. In the event of the dismemberment of the country, the Russians will simply disappear.
Release Date: 23.03.2021
№ 415740   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 13:12
And then Vaelya came to
The enemy of the green horde.
To the high walls of Periclava,
Where are the surviving orava creatures?
They are waiting for the fight. And Duinlan,
On a salamander giant,
I went ahead. There are others behind her.
Jarlan and Nokta... And behind them
Everyone moved into the last battle.
Duinlan led them.
Over the Light Abyss the world hovered.
But a dozen brave rats
The dashing enemy was defeated,
Hearing the Trumpets of great calls.
Their rodent heroes
Forever will honor Pangaea.
№ 415101   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 01:39
Here, as in many Russian ancient and late battles, the great feats of a self-renounced personality, dissolved in a common cause, were performed. No one sang these feats. And he who saw could not sing the sing. Humanely and justly, frightened by the nagoti of truth, such a chronicler was silent. Or, after years, describing the past years, briefly recalled how "a simple man in a scavenger shirt and with one short spear defended his homeland with desperate courage better than solid armor ...".
And how did the action of a fiery soul acquire the mercilessly hard power of an iron ram, how was the very idea of suffering and personal death rejected? It's indescribable. Here the rights of words are limited. It is allowed only to hint, so as not to oversulge the truth with the details of the feats.
And all the unsaid man himself is obliged to comprehend with his soul and, without shuddering, to resurrect the bright images of the heroes.
№ 415045   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 13:42
The door to which Bim walked is the door of his friend, and therefore his, Bim's, door. He walked to the door of trust and life. Bim would like to reach it and either wait for a friend, or die: there was no longer the strength to look for him in the city. He could only wait. Just wait.
№ 414624   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 17:54
A feat is always the result of a leadership error.
Quote Explanation: The quote is attributed to Napoleon Bonaperta
№ 414406   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 09:57
Russia can never win if it is a dissident. Russia is always on the pillar road of development. We don't care how many people are around. The righteousness of the path does not determine the quantity. We are not an alternative (to the West), we are the main way. Marxism-Leninism is also not our way. And that's the point. Because every time we try to get into a contradiction, we put ourselves in a subordinate position. <... > What is the peculiarity of the Russian people? The Russian people perceive the feat of salvation as collective. The collective feat of the movement. Not individual, but collective.
Release Date: 16.12.2020
№ 409531   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 11:30
Another teacher is Alexandra Perevyshko. The fate is exactly the same - she was brutally killed by Ukrainian nationalists in 1945. They loved to kill women. They experienced particular pleasure. Were proud of the perfect. After all, this is a real feat - to shoot point-blank at an unarmed person. Only the Muscovites do not want to understand this in any way. They are mired in their Asian barbarism and do not share European values. We pass to the very same Colonel Kirichenko. Senior operative of the NKVD. Killed by Bandera on April 23, 1945 in the town of Zalozhtsy. Together with him, his wife and two newborn children were killed by the hands of bandits. The family was returning from the hospital. Pyotr Grigorievich entered into an unequal battle. He was badly wounded. Before his eyes, the national heroes of today's Ukraine tore apart his two newborn children with their hands and killed his wife with a knife.
№ 407046   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 21:09
Before embarking on exploits, small or large, a person must get to know himself. Each person is unique.
№ 406601   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2020 / 17:15
Faith always presupposes an act of willful, free, because the object of faith can always be doubted. Indeed, this is precisely the feat of faith that a person overcomes this doubt in himself, rejects the seductive arguments of reason.
Quote Explanation: About faith and chastity
№ 406467   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2020 / 15:57
We were fulfilling our international duty, everything was laid out on the shelves ... Only now I started thinking when the stereotype crumbled ... But I could never read Turgenev's Mumu without tears! In a war with a person, something happens, there the person is and is no longer the same. Did they teach us: "Thou shalt not kill!" The war veterans came to school, to the institute and told how they killed. They all had medal strips pinned to their ceremonial costumes. I have never heard that you cannot kill in war. I knew that only those who kill in peacetime are judged. They are murderers, and in war they are called differently: "filial duty to the Motherland", "holy man's cause", "defense of the Fatherland." They explained to us that we are repeating the feat of the soldiers of the Great Patriotic War. How could I doubt? We have always been told that we are the best; if we are the best, then why should I think myself - everything is right with us. Then I thought a lot. Friends said: "You either have gone crazy, or you want to go crazy." And I (my mother raised me, a strong, domineering person) never wanted to interfere in my fate ...
№ 405583   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2020 / 10:18