feat [Theme] Page 4

Arguing with a loved one is an exquisite self-torture. Your ego turns against itself. Love burns him out with its Freudian opposite. And if death wins and love dies, who cares? Only you - you are furious and ready for madness. Until exhaustion sets in. You both know or hope that you will eventually come to a reconciliation, although it can take days or even weeks. And you have a presentiment of what tremendous tenderness and bliss this wonderful moment will bring with it. So why not do it now, why wait so long, why waste it on rage? But no one can do that. You are rolling downhill, losing control of your feelings and of the future. In the end, when you find yourself at the very bottom, you will need incredible efforts to make up for every unkind word. And you will not receive forgiveness before you accomplish the feat of self-denial.
№ 403397   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 12:54
The reward for a feat rarely goes to those who deserve it.
№ 398830   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 12:12
In life often repeated such a stupid situation. A man considers himself the winner, but in reality it shares more and more are falling. Stubborn until his death believes that he accomplished the feat, and even suspects that everyone despised him for his stubbornness. Unbelievable, but true. Stubborn happy. Such happiness is called the happiness of a pig.
№ 396624   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:19
Whichever you choose and purpose in life,
nor take what is worthwhile, -
what is characteristic:
at the beginning of a long journey -
such self-assessment will always be
the most justified and correct.
Can happen and with a minimum of words,
and sometimes one silence
a lot to say,
and seamlessly invisible thought
have to act
and the dream world in reality do!
Know that the light feat close -
it is real, it is possible
in the crowded current days
and without the roar of voices of the trumpet
and without long journeys
and high accomplishments.
№ 395664   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:50
I'm not like all
Until you firmly believe in my mirages.
I need to hurry
At the appointed hour to disperse the clouds,
To sit in the airplane and, according to plan
The feat to make.
№ 393715   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 11:00
The meaning of life - in the process. You know, life - state, not the company. Nature has spent a great deal of experiment, have created thinking matter. This man learned that he is mortal. To know this and not go crazy, more than that - to rejoice in every day that brings you closer to the end... such a feat is only man.
№ 393637   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:17
You sit in the pit, what do you see? One account - nothing! And came up out of the pit - you feel better! And the mountain went still farther see! On top was - and all the way out you open. And all the people, cattle and other creatures of God in full view imagine it... the Top is. Here it is, the mountain-this is the life of man. It is difficult, it is true, of course, and then given us feat. Each person has their own mountain. One higher, the other lower, and above all - mount Calvary.
№ 392224   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 18:36
The feat doesn't need the glory, but the glory needs to be feat.
№ 391784   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 19:51
When we see kind and well-behaved children, involuntarily happy for their parents and a little envy them because our kids often are not.
One parishioner told me: "why is it that these children, and I have one of these? Why is she all go to the temple, and the priests the sons, and a daughter married to a priest, although she was raised one, and my husband was, but my children and in Church do not go, and not pious, and to me?"
Failed to educate. This is a very difficult thing, a huge feat. It is good to raise children - it is almost save your soul, not just because God needs godly people, and because this feat induces man to advance on all fronts and win battle after battle, it is a spiritual battle for the soul of the child. And education, of course, depends primarily on the piety of the parents.
№ 387533   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 12:28
ladynada soul truth
disposable dust bag.
this time,
when the award
is cheaper than a feat.
№ 384666   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2019 / 13:31
After all we, Russian, a little smile... And then the baby's to you the good beast looks up and smiles. Just. No way. Not knowing who you are. He's still quite the feat you accomplished or killed anyone.
№ 384344   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 11:24
To convey the meaning of life before a man who stood to applaud idiocy, quite a feat.
№ 383813   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 01:50
Sit down write a poem is good if you're a poet. Sit down write an article is good if you are a journalist. Find a good, honest, clean, to the horror of the small crack of light to do. It is always possible. At work, all dragged items? Do not drag, today at least. Smoke seven joints in a day? Today, five smoke. It will also be Christianity. Movement, feat. So everywhere, always, everywhere, constantly. Always a plus to have. A little better, a little better every day. And starts what? In is becoming a habit. All of the habit. "Habit is given to us from above replacement to happiness it." Making a habit of doing good. At the end of life to be a normal person. That's the whole problem. To you all was well, quiet, simple, clear, non-confusing, without these issues.
№ 381729   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2019 / 12:12
Feats no one is asking you. But there is always a choice.
№ 379336   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2019 / 05:09
I put on neutral mines,
Fascists bullets branded,
Ate half dead horse
Slept in the cold,
Feeding lice.
- Where is the feat? -
Someone will ask.
And I will walk in it:
Don't know, brother,
I worked
What I was not before.