fascism [Theme] Page 1

I finally figured out what it's all about! The thought took his breath away. Race, Nordic blood, Aryans, superman, the conviction of the hero ... - everything is needed so that I, without batting an eyelid, shoot the Slovak woman!
№ 449511   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 11:39
In my opinion, we live in a period of cultural amnesia, that is, a period when not memory is cultivated, but oblivion. <...>…attempts to push historical memory to the periphery, especially about the crimes of Nazi Germany and the extermination of Jews, are being made quite deliberately. <...> Where there is no God, the ability to forget is the only condition for happiness. <...> A person who understands happiness in this way will cultivate forgetfulness more and more, because for many people God no longer exists. But one cannot build one's happiness on forgetting the victims of history.
№ 449470   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2023 / 16:15
- Shoot! You will see how the Russian Major Maksimov dies! Shoot, German whore!
- Shoot! You will see how the Russian Major Maksimov dies!...
№ 449446   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2023 / 01:33
The world will choke in blood on the day when fascism will be fully confident in its final triumph. If fascism has no armed enemies left on earth, the executioners who kill children, women, old people will not know how to restrain themselves. The main enemy of fascism is man.
№ 447165   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 02:03
We must fight our way to freedom! To true freedom! Ordinary people will become a mountain for us. They will trade freedom for peace. We have to push them. Send.
We must fight our way to freedom! To true freedom! Ordinary...
№ 446953   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2022 / 10:36
... It was the German people who became the first victims of fascism, and I, by the way, too.
№ 445432   Added petrashevgant 13-10-2022 / 18:11
- I'm not afraid of anything ... Neither death, nor torment ... I hate the Nazis! Fiercely... Until the last drop of blood I will hate!
- Im not afraid of anything ... Neither death, nor torment...
№ 442964   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 21:49
Just before the war, when the teacher of the higher officer artillery school, Lieutenant Colonel Ivan Ivanovich Smirnov, gave his knowledge and experience to future commanders, future heroes of the defense of Moscow, heroes of Leningrad, Stalingrad, Sevastopol, at the same time Standartenführer Karl Koch, commandant of Europe's largest political concentration camp Buchenwald , taught his subordinates to torture, kill, organize mass executions, checked the operation of the crematorium ovens, and prepared to implement Hitler's plan to "Depopulate Europe".
№ 440151   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:34
Rashism is a variety of Nazism, fascism and a synonym for the term Russian Nazism.
№ 439081   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:29
I am objective as a journalist. If this is fascism, I will say straight out that it is fascism. And "Right Sector" is not another word. Why do they want to kill me? Well, because I am an English journalist who will tell true, accurate facts. They... would rather kill me than hear me. I used to receive threats, a lot of insults. I'm not afraid, because I'd rather... die than not tell the world the truth, than surrender to the Nazis. Because if so, what is the situation? Will fascism win? It won't pass, it won't. Of course it's scary. I won't lie about it. Scary. What should I do? Change life... hold on and don't give up, that's all.
№ 437170   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 06:18
In the future, as now, I will fulfill my class duty and fight mercilessly against overt and covert fascism.
№ 437169   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 06:15
I understand: sewage work is a necessary and useful work, but why should I, only I, be this sewer? ... The reader of our periodicals will involuntarily have the idea that there is only a "maniac" Galan, who seized on Ukrainian fascism like a drunk on a raft, while the vast majority of the representatives of the pen ignore this question. What further conclusions the reader will draw from this - you do not need to tell.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to the writer Yuri Smolich, January 2, 1948.
№ 437167   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 06:06
Fascism is an open terrorist dictatorship of the most reactionary, most chauvinistic, most imperialist elements of finance capital. Fascism is not supra-class power, nor is it the power of the petty bourgeoisie or the lumpen proletariat over financial capital. Fascism is the power of finance capital itself. This is the organization of terrorist reprisals against the working class and the revolutionary part of the peasantry and intelligentsia. Fascism in foreign policy is chauvinism in its grossest form, cultivating zoological hatred against other peoples.
Quote Explanation: Georgy Dimitrov at the 7th Congress of the Comintern.
№ 437165   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 05:30
Russian - will become a name that children from the cradle will get used to bless, as a deliverer from the suffocating, deadly nightmare of fascism.
Quote Explanation: Article "Army of Heroes", "Red Star" No. 159, July 9, 1941.
№ 437164   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 04:57
They are not political refugees. They are migrants. Like 9 million Ukrainians who work outside Ukraine, according to statistics from the Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs. Europe let them in. And they let them in from Belarus? With the Kurds, everything is possible, as then - with the Jews. And at the same time use it for a political and dirty game, violating all your laws. And they don't give a damn about people, as they did in 1938.
Quote Explanation: Encouraging Polish adventures.
Release Date: 14.11.2021
№ 432020   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2021 / 06:30