feet [Theme] Page 4

Autumn is about hot coffee, slightly burning with either temperature or the bitterness of roasting, about milky fogs in the early morning and the smell of smoke from chimneys, about sunlight, like melted honey, about long walks and cozy evenings with yellowed pages of old books, about the whistle of a boiling, polished, pot-bellied teapot and steam rising from cups of fragrant herbal tea, about days filled with the smell of coffee beans and cinnamon, about Akhmatova’s quatrains aloud, about jazz compositions that returned to the playlist, about spicy autumn perfume, with a smoky aroma of cherry bones, about a bouquet of maple leaves and picnics with grapes, buns and delicate goat cheese, about the rain outside the window of a warm house, in which the feet are buried in the soft pile of the carpet, and the palms are warmed by a cup of cocoa with almond crumbs. Autumn is about what fills your heart with woolen autumn comfort.
№ 444129   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2022 / 23:36
Forty times around the leg, through the neck into boots.
Quote Explanation: So they laughed at the mania of some machos to increase their dignity
№ 443989   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2022 / 01:48
Bow at your feet - lonely people!
№ 443943   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2022 / 21:48
August has its own special taste. He has mustard. Is always. It contains the tastes of wild herbs, wildflowers, ripened wheat, dew that burns colder feet, tired, scorching sun, overripe berries, fallen rotten apples, buzzing wasps, unfulfilled expectations, unjustified hopes, slightly broken plans, blurred dreams. August is a jam from wormwood, dry rose petals, cones, hot overripe pepper, rays of the sun, love, sadness, droplets of tears, unexpected smiles, fragile feelings, hot sand, on which it is impossible to resist a second, sea, sea, different - affectionate, morning, bubbling, foamy, quiet, wind, wind in anticipation of changes, the sounds of tired birds, you mix all this, cover your eyes, inhale the aroma and hold your breath a little near the vessel so as not to spill, because it is Yours. And Yours will remain with you, you put it gently, seal it in yourself and thank you. And let it be a little sad, it has its own depth.
№ 443914   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2022 / 02:33
in its essence, it would already be immoral.
№ 443655   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2022 / 12:06
Mercantile people often abused my trust. They used my kindness for their own purposes. They caused heartache. Deceived expectations and hopes. They wiped their feet on the most precious thing. They spat in my soul and betrayed. But I did not give up and overcame all the difficulties and hardships. Without perseverance and hope for the best, I would not have made it. That's for sure!
№ 443375   Added Айдар 14-08-2022 / 10:15
Except the leg you have to lift for the next step
№ 443361   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2022 / 16:06
It's garbage and shit...
№ 443307   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2022 / 05:00
When a man looks inside and is horrified by his emptiness, he has a very hard choice: I deny what I see, or I get on my feet and start doing something about it. And it's not easy at all. It's like walking around after an injury.
№ 443141   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2022 / 23:06
The worst misfortune - the loss of oneself - can happen very imperceptibly, as if nothing had happened at all. Any other loss - arms, legs, wife, five dollars - will surely be noticed.
№ 442808   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 05:57
"Don't confuse green with sour," he threatened. - There are more of us. Say: Who is this?
№ 442332   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2022 / 23:06
Live without betraying your values. Be honest with yourself. Walk towards the distant blue horizons. Even if sometimes you have to climb the steepest mountains, go anyway. Because you are closer to the pie in the sky. Tits for everyday life, but you are a dreamer. And don't look at the flashy jewelry that life-rogue throws at your feet. Not everything that glitters is what your wanderer soul needs. And only you yourself know where your happiness is.
№ 441960   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 06:00
Summer for that and summer, to shimmer with rich colors. In the streams of daylight splashes scatter. Kiss passers-by with hundreds of soaring rays. And make people live only in the present. Summer is the earthly happiness of dreamers and romantics. In summer, everything is so serious and incredibly simple. Summer kisses hot and hugs tightly. Summer is the time for sunsets and quivering scarlet dawns. Summer - the warmth of the palms, the salt of the sea and the stickiness of watermelon. In the summer you hear something completely different... Do you hear the music?! It rings, chirps, chirps, trills, noisily throws waves under the feet of young maidens. Summer intoxicates with dew, moisture of ripe berries. Summer calls with it to the heights, distant roads. Summer - dreams and stars, summer - walking on the roofs. Summer for that and summer, that someone becomes closer to you.
№ 441334   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 10:06
... I caught them [insects] with my bare fingers. Picked it up and watched them squirm. Then he tore off their legs, one by one. Sometimes I was stung, sometimes not - it was a kind of game, albeit not a very good one. Once I was struck with a fever for a month from a bite, from which I lay on the mat, seething from the inside and shaking in delirium. I could die, although I didn't particularly care. Having recovered, I again sat in the same place at the entrance and waited for the next one to run within reach. Since then, I've played the other game of approaching the threat and seeing how long I can hold out before I get bitten again.
№ 441163   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 01:24
Not every person is capable of good deeds, especially towards strangers. It is doubly unpleasant because the number of hypocrites is increasing and fewer and fewer people are able to appreciate high spiritual and moral qualities.
№ 441130   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 23:45