lawyers [Theme] Page 1

It defended one of the best lawyers. Eloquence flowed, swirled, came out of the banks and finally subsided to barely noticeable gurgling.
№ 395573   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:33
To distinguish between good and bad, right and wrong, we don't need lawyers. These concepts are inherent in each of us.
№ 394959   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 08:57
Tomorrow you'll get a lawyer, bring a motion for bail, and you will satisfy him. The petition, not a lawyer. Don't mix them up.
№ 391303   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 06:00
It is my duty to save your own skin, your soul can not be saved!
№ 390935   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 20:00
Charges need from you is: incoherent, full of holes, you can see how improbable your version.
№ 390931   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 19:42
Salvation without suffering does not happen. Especially since I'm smarter than you think.
№ 390915   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 17:27
I work thirty years and divide customers not two categories. First cooperate and not resist, even if you need to get out of the comfort zone. And the second consider themselves smarter than everyone else and want me to blanch and bleached. You - of the second.
№ 390914   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 17:24
I need details. Details add credibility.
№ 390913   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 17:21
- Here is your "laundering drug money". All forty accounts...
- Daily admission to nine thousand s Department. not subject to Declaration... That cunning bastard. Bank line of credit and all payments are not as cash, but as repayment of the negative balances in the accounts. He has on all accounts has a negative balance, no one will notice, no tax, no DEA. It's invisible money. But an interesting amount. Seventeen million dollars just for this Department.
Their to business will not sew, the court will dismiss the lawsuit, lawyers will return all the money after a month, but this month will fly a bunch of innocent animals. the cartels will begin to pull the hostages and in a week we will be torn, and his account only added. We need to lure him out here, Mexico is not our authority. Therefore, the arrest will not only freeze the accounts.
№ 389008   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2020 / 15:04
- You can say so! The beauty is that your Shah Pahlavi created in Iran a stable dictatorship that was provided to you and the British control over the oil fields.
- So we have successfully defended Western values!
- Exactly! Until then, until evil again raised his head!
What? Again, the lawyers?
- No, even worse. Shah so much oppressed his people that the radical Islamists under the leadership of Ayatollah Khomeini overthrow the monarch and create a religious terrorist regime.
What?! I need to urgently intervene!
- No, this time, to incite someone else. Here with Iraq.
- Oh, Hussein! Now I get bombed!
- No! Hussein invades Iran and will fight against evil!
- So, he needs weapons to send? What else?
- There is one small problem... the Embargo on arms.
- Oh, these assholes are pacifists! I know what I'll do. I will send the weapon in the form of spare parts! Good thinking, one will send the mustard. the other is to send gas. Well, what can you do if Hussein will make him a mustard gas (yperite)?
Quote Explanation: This is the reason of anger of the United States to Iran, the Shah fled to Egypt, and from there went for treatment in new York, USA. The rebels seized the Embassy with 55 hostages and held them for more than a year-444 days until after two unsuccessful attempts to free the hostages. The Shah died in America. The United States staged against Iran war, Hussein has pushed, then the right pawn USA and began to arm Iraq, even mass BV.
Release Date: 23.09.2014
№ 386156   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 14:54
A date with the judge helped him to establish two things: first, that his client was a figurehead and that the process really boils down to the fight between the thieves; and secondly, that he has no guarantee at any time not to be thrown overboard.
№ 385162   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 19:46
I need to contact a lawyer.
- You already called a lawyer.
- And I need another lawyer.
Yes, and maybe just didn't have to sleep at the same time with her and her friend?
1 Season 1 Series
№ 383784   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2019 / 12:24
You'll get twenty years, Carl. And add to this the time for what descended on us your pit bull. In short will be released, when will drop pension payments.
- Stop bullying my client. Carl, the court will be different.
- Right, we can pin the murder on him Craig Seward, we have plenty of circumstantial evidence.
- I didn't kill him!
You can not talk to them.
- Shut up! I'm not even hired!
Quote Explanation: The mafia has hired a lawyer to Carl Raziano to not say too much, and attorney prevented him from cooperating with the investigation.
1 Season 11 Series
№ 381423   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:01
If you [the Rebbe] doesn't need a lawyer, then who needs it? And believe me, everyone needs a lawyer.
№ 376638   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2019 / 07:04
He has such lawyers, that even if in the middle of Tver will kill the child, the lawyer will be able to prove that the child himself attacked caused damage and now parents this villain needs to be a victim.
№ 371014   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 04:05