guests [Theme]

These were the eternal themes of emigration. One of the guests was silent, sat at a distance in a chair and stroked a small dog. Alexander Nikolaevich approached this gentleman. And, to do him a favor, he said: “You have a nice dog. What breed is he? The man looked at him calmly and answered: “Before the revolution he was a St. Bernard.”
Quote Explanation: Lydia Vladimirovna Vertinskaya tells.
№ 465865   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2024 / 16:06
The decoration of the table at home is a guest, the decoration of the house is a child.
№ 465851   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2024 / 15:24
Guests, as my mother said, are like pies: the longer they stay, the nastier they become.
№ 459943   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2023 / 03:12
She was afraid of the wolves' revenge...
№ 458782   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:13
So we have guests, let's pretend that we love each other.
№ 457514   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:44
The main reason for happiness is you.
№ 457080   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2023 / 19:54
People do little for their own convenience; they do much more for their vanity. If things were different, you would invite everyone over.
№ 456599   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2023 / 22:06
The way children greet guests shows the attitude of their parents towards them.
№ 454792   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2023 / 16:27
A decent person at a party should eat a little, no matter how the host insists.
№ 451913   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2023 / 14:21
- It's okay, they will understand that we are people too, her grandmother reassured
№ 449332   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2023 / 15:57
- Of course. I will remember every guest who was found dead in his bed one morning.
№ 448621   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 10:29
Asking a person how long he believed in Santa Claus is indecent, even if there is nothing else to talk about at all. But if you still ask me in between times when I stopped believing in the mythical bearded Santa in a red coat, I will say openly - I always considered him a stupid fable. I knew for sure that Santa, who is announced in kindergarten, is not real. And although I, unlike some, did not happen to see him kissing my mother, even then I was smart enough to understand that nothing good could be expected from old people who work exclusively on Christmas. Later I noticed that in addition there are no aliens, guests from the future, ghosts, monsters, psychics, secret societies, as well as superheroes from cartoons, comics and action films that oppose them. That is, I noticed, of course, I noticed, but I didn’t want to believe my eyes. I kept waiting for all these aliens, ghosts, monsters, psychics and secret societies to just take and appear at my command. However, the so-called reality turned out to be much sadder. After learning the laws of physics well and being impressed by them, I stopped watching UFO reports and ghost specials. Aliens, guests from the future, psychics - yes, they are not and cannot be - I realized. Although I can not say that it did not depress me at all. That's how I grew up, thinking about the greatest common divisors and all that stuff. Saying goodbye to high school, I also said goodbye to my strange dreams and accepted the mediocrity of the world as a given. The transition to high school did not make me feel special. But that's where I met her.
Asking a person how long he believed in Santa Claus is...
№ 447683   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2022 / 18:21
The last rays of the November sun. I love autumn, but I always say goodbye to it easily. I already want winter comfort, lightness, light and white mood. I will never stop loving this time of the year. I will not stop listening to Christmas albums with the most sincere songs and jazz compositions, I will not stop watching good New Year's comedies and touching black and white movies. I will not stop waiting for loved ones to visit, so that I can watch some very sentimental New Year and Christmas movie for the thousandth time or go to the theater together for another holiday story, and then to a warm cozy place with delicious coffee and cakes. Yes, and I just will not stop believing in a fairy tale and a miracle in these New Year's Eve days. December will come very soon, which will unite us all, return us to childhood, and make us believe in magic again.
№ 447123   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2022 / 02:27
My mother taught me one thing from early childhood: if you are expecting guests, clean the house.
№ 446806   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 13:33
Is it possible, sir, that on a festive night the guests at the table are divided into two classes? Some - the first, and others, as this sad mean barman put it, the second freshness?
№ 446081   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2022 / 21:51