guests [Theme] Page 4

Go Ancient! Empowers volibear revered in these lands, but do not wait to visit!
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Valibona.
№ 395738   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 07:48
My sweetheart lives in a high tower;
High this does not go to anyone else;
But I the unexpected guest, there will be only night
To welcome in the parlor the not away!..
Without the cap of darkness I'll go to visit her.
It would be only the night today darker!..
№ 392751   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 16:48
... called Irina Sergeevna and invited guests. I bought a dry wine in packages, lots of fruit. To cook I don't like. Learned something the circumstances forced. Cost small. Do not eat meat, some fish, vegetables, fruit. When accustom themselves to a small amount of food, the body quickly becomes saturated. At times, the Breakfast is enough hard-boiled eggs and strong tea with breads.
Irina guest welcome. I call it psihologiey. That is not just an impersonal professional and a woman. Or female therapist. It would be more correct. Because there is still a woman. In the full sense of the word.
Long - forgotten morning when you Wake up not alone. Pleasantly weary. In the stream of bachelor of idleness physical intimacy is akin to a little adventure. At the age of fifty you can be inside and outside of psychophysical enjoyment. Lost the rapidity and automaticity, there is a spicy reasonable. And humor. And irony. And enjoying long outdoor experiences. The body has its own memory.
- You can relax and nothing to think? - asked Irina after a morning promenade in bed. - Close your eyes, relax, put your hand on the solar plexus. Don't think about anything.
- Relax, - I smile. - Put your hand on the solar plexus. Think about what thinking about nothing.
- You can not do anything not to think?
I do not know. I don't think about anything in the moment of physical ecstasy. Thinks my body is. Brains do not think. Now I'm relaxed, but not can't think. Sink into oblivion, but I understand that I am sinking. If you erase the "I", something happens. And why is that? What kind of Zen Buddhist thing?
- Don't be afraid. You're not a Guinea pig. I want to reach out to your stubbornness. After all, you're a little despise modern psychologists?
What do you mean? I won't despise. First, the donation is disgusting in itself. And secondly, am I really blind? I think I sometimes don't see ourselves as if from the outside? Just the tail yet. Horns and hoofs strikes.
- Understand how people have problems? You know? - gently and persistently formulates questions psychologist, fingering them gently as the cat kneaded shawl. At the same claws to open legs wide open. - If you could only imagine the healing power of training. If I could. Where are the problems? You never thought that? Where a person has problems? In individual. From social unity. A group of people. Where?
- Where? - I smile, looking at her naked body. - All the problems here. Isn't it? From sunshiiine...... - My hand opens, fingers caterpillar gently shuffling from her solar plexus down korogaru. - Women are born boys become men, politicians, rulers, dictators, tyrants, nasty men. They are nothing but trouble. So to blame women who gave birth to these men....
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Psychologist visiting former colleagues
№ 391967   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:03
Anton, while you are at work or away?
- Glory. Oh, Anton, Anton... Just my parents sometimes Glory was called as a child.
Yeah
- For some reason they thought I was on the Glory is more like it.
Quote Explanation: Glory had a different name that is not yet used.
№ 391299   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 05:48
Even when we go away with friends, I always consider their bookshelves in search of some oddities that can tell me about something new I haven't thought. On my own bookshelves similar oddities also abound.
№ 390982   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 09:48
Guests should come in time on the bone.
№ 387921   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2020 / 04:14
The ex-monk was not expecting the killers, however, the killer always come uninvited. If it was the contrary - that the murder would not have happened.
№ 387885   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 09:00
When I come into the house a guest, I'll ask him: "History or the present?" If the guest gets wise to give him one of his tall tales.
№ 387041   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2020 / 13:35
In thin Kotak poklal rye bread,
I'm going to where the bird ringing.
And see above him the blue sky,
Shaggy clouds and high crowns.
I'm home here. I didn't come here to visit.
Take kept, dressed on one side.
Funny bird, waving her tail,
Visittibet my stihotvorenij.
Green trafc lies under your feet,
And the paper stretches a hand.
And I whisper with trembling lips:
"Great is the mighty Russian language!"

Explanation of the quote:

A parody of the poem Valentina Sidorova "High bells":
Shaggy clouds above me roam,
And up go the light barrels.
Quote Explanation: Parody of Valentin Sidorov's poem "High Ringing": A shaggy cloud roams over me, And the light trunks go up.
№ 385007   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2019 / 18:34
Here, no one never committed.
Just waiting for that one day, something happens:
The plane arrives, or the train will leave
The phone rings, or the rain will pour.
Expect that mail will suddenly get a roommate.
Waiting for that will tell someone "Yes" or "no".
The snow will go, or the hair suddenly grow back -
Just wait.
Waiting for the wind to catch the kite.
Expect Friday evening will come soon.
Wait, what did the fish swallow the hook.
Expect that guests will come uncle Jock.
Waiting for a diamond ring, pot roast,
Waiting for the hairpiece, a pair of trousers, waiting on a bed flowers.
Expect the Odds once the heavens fall.
Just wait. All sit and they're waiting for something.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Translator: About the strange creatures encountered on the way. The author again used a play on words. The expression "strange bird" refers to the actual unusual, unseen bird, and eccentric person with an unusual or unusual behavior. Again, I had to focus on the figure in the original.
№ 384929   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2019 / 10:42
Therapy or the media turning into monsters? To wander through the guests and to demonstrate their aging and ugliness!
№ 381352   Added Viker 29-10-2019 / 20:46
- Mom, can I ask you something? What is the meaning of Thanksgiving?
- We all know that, Louis. In a pie with pumpkin.
- In a pie with pumpkin?!
- First, you take the dough, and secondly, take the pumpkin stuffing are two completely different substances. But when connecting and baking is a fantastic thing! That's Thanksgiving!
- I never thought about it...
Louis, listen to me carefully - Thanksgiving...
[Yes, but... I imagine standing in front of the whole school and say that the meaning of Thanksgiving pumpkin pie! I ventured to ask my father.]
- Dad?
[Andy is pinching hand foot folding table and yells in pain]
- Can I ask?
Yeah, I decided a little yoga!
- What is the meaning of Thanksgiving?
- An interesting question. The name derived from the Latin word... loosely translated it means "the mass of annoying guests in the house"!
- Yes?
- No, seriously. As soon as your house guests appear, it is called the feast!
№ 381290   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 12:20
Away, I realized that the feast is divided into two phases. The first is when all are shy. "Yes I'm home, ate, to be honest... Yes, I put literally just a pig". When all insincere, when you're mother somehow said, "Son, can you hand me... my naturalness." Because I have a stiff neck already, can't.
№ 380920   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 04:27
- Do you have engine oil? Before I leave, I need to fill the oil.
- I think my husband is in the garage somewhere, I'll send someone.
Today or tomorrow?
We live in the suburbs, so far away from everywhere, it would be normal to stay the night. When there were no cars, guests always stayed overnight.
But I have a car.
Yes...
- And you even have motor oil.
2 Season 4 Series
№ 377623   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 22:58
Guests will sooner or later leave home.
5 Season 127 Series
№ 374950   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2019 / 08:27