adventure [Theme] Page 1

- Then you better listen, Ludwig! I will yell "and I said !!" as loud as possible!
№ 436654   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 13:39
There is one thing that rejoices in your mad undertaking. I can't die a second time.
№ 436653   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 13:36
ANNABELLE: About fears? Of course. About the plan too. As I understood that it was necessary to wait out the night. Such a sweet one, he says, he tried to sleep, but it’s hard, everything hurts, then some sounds started. He got scared. I even thought about jumping into the sea right away - thank God I didn’t try my luck. He says you can’t speak the fear of the dark - it’s not rational. Not even fear, but horror. And then he sat on the edge, hung his legs over the abyss and sang songs. Lullabies. And psalms. Well, isn't it a bobblehead? And then he began to play with himself, he invented a mermaid for himself in a cave, he talked to her until the morning, he says, she answered him. She also sang lullabies. And her hair is pink. Funny paw, he says, he got out only after dinner because of her, so it would have been possible earlier, but she didn’t let him in. He persuaded her to support him on the rocks. Thank God, apparently, persuaded. Came back without a scratch, hare. And this year already, in the winter ...
№ 436406   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 01:15
Anything happens in life, sometimes you have to part with something in order to continue living, and sometimes we lose someone, but we need to continue to live. Life is not eternal and it is better to live and look for new good adventures. If it is difficult and painful, then there are people who are nearby and can help, sometimes you need to ask for help, but as long as we are alive, we must live for someone and make this life good not only for ourselves, but also for others.
№ 434528   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:50
instincts. But if you can overcome them? Fortunately, a reasonable person agrees that there is a lot of valuable, wonderful and beautiful in life: love, pleasure, joy, humanity, beauty, communication, adventure and much more, and that life is well worth working and living it with dignity for the sake of loved ones, for the sake of themselves and all people.
№ 433617   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2021 / 16:51
The blood of wounds and the filth of wanderings only adorn a man.
№ 433285   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2021 / 03:39
Adventure and boredom never come together.
№ 430942   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 14:21
When people say that they want to act in films, then if you carefully study this desire, you can see that in fact a person wants to get into the world of adventure.
№ 430941   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 14:18
“Well, I can't help you with everything,” said Miss Loomis. - But I have traveled a lot and can tell you about different places. And if you like, run tonight, at eleven o'clock, on the lawn in front of my house, and I, so be it, will shoot you with a Civil War musket, of course, if I don’t go to bed yet.
№ 430412   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2021 / 21:33
- What are you talking about! - Jamie looked at me with condemnation. - Don't worry about you? Yes? Tell me how I can not worry when you are waiting for breakfast in bed in the morning, and an hour later you are sitting in a transparent shirt covered in blood and holding a corpse on your knees! And now you are generally naked and those fifteen, instead of doing alcohol, gossip about what kind of whore I dug up. What should I tell them?
№ 428519   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:40
You're eager to find evidence that life isn't limited to a boring routine. Work, home, family, mortgage, beer on weekends with friends are not your option. You need adventure and achievements. Whether it's aliens or the dead - just to be non-trivial.
№ 427477   Added Viker 14-09-2021 / 11:18
mafia. Where is this mafia device, thieves in law, guilds - all this has grown into one together with the state, and all this is a product of the communist system. But this is not the case. These are some absolutely idiotic moves that lead to such consequences.
Quote Explanation: Liquidation of the country. How they destroyed the Soviet economy.
Release Date: 19.08.2021
№ 426275   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 03:00
The lot of the majors is to bask all his life by the painted fireplace and not suspect that there is a secret door behind it.
№ 424514   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 18:36
Life is a novel, the ending of which is known in advance: in the end, the hero dies. Therefore, it is important not how our story ends, but how its pages will be filled. Because life, like a novel, should be an adventure. And adventures are the holidays of life.
№ 422527   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 17:48
He said that he found in me everything he was looking for: a passion for life, the ability to appreciate the little things, the ability to find exciting adventures in everyday life, an inquisitive mind and a desire to connect with people. The problem was that he was looking for all this in me, and I would like him to be able to understand that happiness arises from full participation in his own life.
№ 421992   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 20:21