compassion [Theme] Page 4

- What a woman needs to get your attention?
- Don't want to sound too superficial, but first I need to find her attractive. But that's okay, isn't it? You wouldn't want to date the hunchback of Notre Dame? In addition, it must be a great sense of humor, compassion and patience... Besides, I like shy women. Loud people drive me crazy. Of course, intelligence is very important. And it should not under any circumstances Wake me when I sleep. Sleep is my private passion and a drug.
№ 392228   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 18:48
- You have a heart of compassion?
- No compassion? I have no heart!
№ 391833   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 02:18
Compassion and loving kindness themselves will make us open, a result, it becomes much easier to communicate with people. Because you find that other people are no different from you and it is significantly closer. You have the opportunity to experience real friendship.
№ 391725   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 13:00
In my opinion, Christ's love for people is kind of impossible on the earth a miracle. True, he was God. But we are not gods. Suppose, for example, I may suffer deeply, but the other never can know to what degree I suffer, because he is a friend, not me, and, in addition, often people will agree to recognize the other for the sufferer (just like it's chin). Why not agree, what do you think? Because, for example, that from me badly smells that I have a stupid face, because I once trod on his foot. ... The abstract is still possible to love one's neighbor and even sometimes from a distance, but up close almost never.
№ 389316   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:21
"If I could save Julia by doubling my own suffering, I would go for it? he asked himself. And he answered: Yes, I would have gone". Alas, this is just philosophizing. He knew he should answer, and all his determination not more than duty. It is the mind talking and not your heart. Here anything it is impossible to feel, only pain and only pain waiting. And besides, feeling pain, who could ask for anything, it's strengthening? No, to this question he could not answer.
№ 388789   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2020 / 16:18
But the brigands, monseigneur, the brigands!
- In fact, the Bishop said, - I had almost forgotten about them. You are right. I can meet them. In all likelihood, and they also need someone to tell them about the Lord God.
- Monsignor, but their whole gang! This is a pack of wolves!
- Mr. mayor, and may be, Jesus commands me to be a shepherd of this flock. God works in mysterious ways!
- Monsignor, they will Rob you.
- I have nothing.
- They will kill you.
- Kill the old priest who goes on his way, muttering prayers? Full! Why should they?
- Oh My God! What if you meet them!
- I'll ask them alms for my poor.
- Don't go, Monsieur, for God's sake! You risk your life.
- Mr. mayor, the Bishop said, is that it? I live in the world, to the souls of human sung, and not about his own life.
№ 388476   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 00:25
To be a mentor on "the Voice" is a kind of responsibility. Maybe I'm someone of the people who are really worthy of notice. So people who sit on "the Voice" - people with strong nerves. I think it would be this difficult. Because I want to highlight, I feel sorry for all.
№ 387169   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2020 / 19:10
- You have suffered too much, said Rearden. - I also. Let them beat us. There is no need for us to quarrel among themselves. What don't we had to face, we don't get each other's suffering. Do not cause pain. Let the suffering come from the world. From us they come will not. Don't be afraid. We will not bore each other.
№ 385235   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 01:40
Mom, thank you for your winter
Now I love cold people.
Such inaccessible, elusive,
Beautiful, but painful every day.
And it's certainly not their fault.
But it is their property, one at all.
Yes, I myself, really, cool.
Are you familiar with this for many years.
I know this is very painful.
You're home whining until the daughter in Moscow.
Once a year will live with you at home,
Locking herself and writes poetry about fate.
My dear, here is not guilty.
It all heredity, a clear path.
But I want to change pedigree
To break the ice with a warm sigh!
And this heat to transfer along the chain
Beloved, children, and myself.
I'm so tired of suffering in the corner.
Let's be happy.
You can also!
№ 384787   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 13:46
The first symptom of pride is hurt. When a person is offended - it speaks of his hidden deep pride. Touchy people is a very proud, proud people. And when we catch ourselves thinking that we're offended, it's just evidence that we live in pride, the terrible destructive plague, a terrible disease that eats our soul like rust eats iron... When our hearts hurt, we can't be no love, no humility, no meekness, and no wisdom - nothing can be... So simple in this life: get rid of pride is gone the resentment, gone the resentment will come compassion and love of neighbor.
№ 384189   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 13:15
Maybe I don't really know what love is - but I do know what compassion, mercy and responsibility.
№ 381649   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 11:46
Intelligence and compassion is a direct road to perfection.
№ 381643   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 11:34
You're life learn when you grow up in a world of pain that it must be respected. The compassion will not do anything that is impossible to forget, you cannot save people from them. All that remains is to treat them with respect.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 376850   Added MegaMozg 23-08-2019 / 08:28
Love and compassion - a person's Divine calling.
№ 375794   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2019 / 15:04
Compassion - we know how. Can sympathize with anyone who is armless. But try to rejoice. My neighbor built a house. There was a hut, and back to work invested turrets did. We typically like: Yes, so you have all collapsed. And I'm happy. The area was decorated. And well, let. Say, "Herman, your house is beautiful!" And the man little that is necessary. "Yes?" asks. And crying.
№ 374334   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2019 / 23:04