escape [Theme] Page 1

You know how it is, if you take jam and bread, there is white bread, which is not straight from dense flour, but there is white bread that has bubbles inside of it from shivering, and jam constantly flows past them. You understand, you spread jam, for example, and if the jam is liquid, then it seeps out. You put bread on a plate like this, spread jam, then like this you take a bun from a plate, AND THERE DANGAR ALREADY LEAKED A BITCH, YOU UNDERSTAND, LEAKED THROUGH THE BUN DANGAR ALREADY, AND YOU *** ANY IN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN ALL HANDS DIRTY. Well, that's what *** is it please explain to me WHY *** HE WAS IN THE VAN AGAIN? I *** DO NOT UNDERSTAND, HERE HE *** LEAKED, EVERYTHING IS NOT HIM ***! HIM *** CLOSED DOORS DO NOT OBSTACLE! HE *** HERE HE *sounds of Dangra leaking through the door*. It's still not there, you know? Guys,
№ 447747   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2022 / 17:51
Even if our world is filled with pain, there are those who will reach out with open arms to see a glimmer of hope.
Quote Explanation: Ishizu comforts Jonochi's sister. Because this sister underwent surgery to correct her vision due to the fact that she was blind. After duels, huge injuries were inflicted on her friends.
Even if our world is filled with pain, there are those who...
№ 445630   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2022 / 23:48
- Well, what else is left for a decent person?
- Well, what else is left for a decent person?
№ 445364   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2022 / 17:12
Let in the second season of Escape
№ 444840   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2022 / 14:45
Our whole life is an escape from monotony, in search of new emotions (impressions).
№ 444213   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2022 / 20:30
Usually they run away from those they are afraid of.
Usually they run away from those they are afraid of.
№ 442984   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 21:53
Sleep, like a downy scarf, enveloped the head ...
№ 440153   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:35
It seemed to me that the only normal and sober person on the ship was me, who decided of my own free will to jump overboard tomorrow night!
№ 439285   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:54
I did not feel fear, I turned into a boy running away from the guardianship of adults out into that alluring forest with wild animals. I was told so many horrors about it that I simply could not go on living without having been there.
№ 439283   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:53
I couldn't think about the future - I didn't have a future. At the appointed hour, I take my swimming gear and go to the stern of the liner, then jump into the darkness and ... complete uncertainty. I could not think about the past - it disappeared, fell away by itself. All my attention was focused on the present. I live in this segment of the present, and it, like shagreen leather, is inexorably shrinking.
№ 439266   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:17
Leave! You will never be as comfortable and calm in Russia as it was during your (or your parents') formative years. In business, in art, in society. in the social hierarchy. <...> People who in the recent past could easily be called anchovies, cattle, cattle will begin to respond - both in word and deed. Sometimes it can even hurt. Air (sometimes pretty poisoned), which you successfully sold, calling it creative, will no longer be bought. <...> Everything can turn out even "worse" - you can be forced to answer for the words. Just imagine: they wrote something in their cozy blog at night... <...> It was fun and scary. And in the morning they came to you. And all in an adult way. Under protocol. Leave! Save yourself. Believe me, you are a rare, almost unique population that managed to live absolutely happily, comfortably and without problems for several decades in a country where everything was unbearable - from the weather and the landscape outside the window to the people, faith and traditions.
Quote Explanation: RT in Russian. What kind of people are we losing? September 18, 2017.
№ 438075   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2022 / 15:03
We'll be out of this cell soon. Many may not return. We will write our own story. Let's prove our innocence. The plan may not be successful. Perhaps we will pay for freedom with our lives. But nothing. Yes? We will be prisoners when we are free. Because we are all prisoners in our history. Man is like a prison. There are many walls inside. But whatever happens, let's not lose hope. Never. Because one day these walls will come down. We'll meet under the sun.
Quote Explanation: Fırat's speech before the escape
№ 436719   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 16:54
Not at all noticing his own footprint underfoot.
№ 433746   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2021 / 04:45