escape [Theme] Page 3

- I have changed, - looking at my reflection, I stated. - Of course, I have the same eye color and the shape of my eyebrows, but inside I am different. It's like...
- Got to its core? Eric suggested, buttoning up his body armor.
- Nope... Yes... For many years, despite parties and sex, life was colorless, boring and bland. Dead. Elementary activities, which are enjoyed by almost all people, did not give me pleasure. I was thirsty, looking for something else, feeling that all my actions were dead. Empty. But something changed the night I decided to get involved in the crime and organize an escape. Quasi...
- Did the long-awaited butterfly finally appear from the pupae? - My friend finished for me. - I guess you've really become different. You've even changed outwardly. Gone is that sweet tenderness from your image, the look has become tougher. A romantic guy hovering in his vanilla clouds, where I think he was carefully hiding, has sunk into oblivion. Inflorescences crumbled to the ground, fruits appeared. Just do not hope that many will like them: many people love something sweet, and you are definitely not one of them. So... look for bitter lovers... or sour.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408390   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:30
And I don't have a life - that's the way things are.
№ 406667   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 11:00
It is impossible to escape from the most reliable prison alone.
№ 406478   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2020 / 20:00
About any person with whom you are close to fate, try to understand three things. The first and most important thing is what he is afraid of. Fear governs life much more than dream; for many, the dream is nothing but an escape from horror. Second, what is the strength of this person. And the third is what he wants.
№ 406454   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2020 / 22:36
Before you study the world, you need to organize it. And if you just climb the hollows, while the devils are over your head what is happening, this is not science, this is cowardice. Escape from reality.
№ 405893   Added MegaMozg 25-10-2020 / 22:27
Work isn't always hard work. Sometimes it's an escape from another job.
№ 403537   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2020 / 18:48
If you listen to my relatives' stories about their student life, then you can at least write a book about it ... Escape from the hostel through the drainpipe, neighborhood raids on refrigerators with food, hide and seek with a guard in the women's rooms, exchange of brand new sneakers for a pack of cigarettes, five hundred record books and so on, which apparently happens to every student ... And here everything is clean, neat ...
Quote Explanation: The first acquaintance of the hero with his room and dormitory in as a whole.
№ 403130   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 05:39
Sometimes the weapon is an escape from an unarmed opponent
№ 400729   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2020 / 23:33
I'm afraid to use weapons in the crowd? Get on skis!
Quote Explanation: I do not mean change of occupation special forces, and the withdrawal of the pursuer in a less crowded place. That is to divert the offender from civilians, or an imitation of escape or a temporary retreat to prepared an ambush.
№ 396147   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 09:45
To Kenobi becomes aware, perhaps for the first time in my life that his desire to help others, only hurt them. As plans for escape and hope for rescue extinguished, the oppressive fear that he is unable to tame, will grow in Kenobi's heart. In order to lighten the load of his fellow slaves, disobedience he will be replaced by humility. When Kenobi will realize that he can't help those who are near, his spirit will be broken, and he will be mine.
№ 396046   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:48
I understand that people choose Los Angeles in two cases: either they are running away from something or are in search of. So ask yourself, what is it? Escape or search?
№ 395754   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 07:51
A moment of revelation, mystery, Enigma,
The touch of God, the Union of delight and fear.
I've been trying, but at this very moment
My stone flies in the water, and that it is always in the center of the circle.
Tried to throw from the South, from the West, at sunset
In the morning, from different angles, with different rocks.
The other hand, the jump blindly.
Some kind of trap, still hitting center of the circle that year.
№ 395699   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:41
He never looked at her, he liked her, but no more, and she lost years, adoring him, because when he was around, no one she could no longer watch. I always tell her, again and again, run, run from him. And now that I do, is run away.
Quote Explanation: Doctor about his girlfriend Vicky
№ 394319   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 00:30
Devotion to the sacred alchemy was a tradition kind of Temourov, but none was so ingenious, ambitious and reckless as young Razzil. Growing up, he left the family business and decided to try himself in the alchemical creation of gold. With his usual arrogance, he announced that he will pay in gold the whole mountain. After two decades of research and spending and preparation, the alchemist failed miserably and soon found himself behind bars for the widespread destruction his experiment wrought. However, Razzil was not timid, and have carefully considered the options of escape to continue his studies. When his new cellmate turned out to be a fierce Ogre, the head of the alchemist immediately came up with the idea. The first thing Razzil persuaded the Ogre not to eat him, and then began to carefully make a tincture of mold and moss that I found at work. A week later the brew was ready. A little Ogre drank it, he immediately fell into a blinding rage, tore the iron bars, smashed the wall and killed the guard. Soon the fugitives was lost somewhere in the suburban woods, leaving a trail of destruction and leaving no trace of his pursuers. When the action of tincture walked away, the Ogre felt quite good and looked happy and even energetic. And here, resolving to work together, the couple went to collect materials to Razzil once again tried their luck.
Quote Explanation: Biography Rastila Of Teknoware, Alchemist.
№ 394261   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 18:15
At first I really believed that it was the pig that was sleeping in front of me on the ground. An animal that somehow escaped the banalities of my old life and managed to end up abandoned and forgotten place. But then he rose from progibanija to standing with lifeless eyes, nailing my personality. I ran, as I learned to do. My curiosity stopped my escape after a few feet, and I hid in the closet. The pig was moving like a predator and I saw a human body wearing a pig's head as a decoration. He walked near the closet and his face was just inches from me. I held my breath, aching for freedom. A sudden sound drew the attention of the pigs, and she left. But not without a last glance, as if he wanted to tell me that I had a second chance. I don't get the third.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict on the Pig (Amanda young).
№ 394159   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:39