watch [Theme] Page 5

This list contained goals that I desperately needed to achieve in the next five years. First, graduate from college to become the first person in the family to graduate. Secondly, to buy a house for my parents: we have never had a house of our own. Well, to marry a girlfriend of youth. I have completed all the tasks set for myself. Plus I also helped my grandmother, who had nowhere to live. My family at the time was barely making ends meet.
№ 427110   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 11:54
I wonder if the new working hours below think that this clock is creepy. A huge old thing upstairs, just like them, but different, huge and frightening, emitting strange sounds in the middle of the night.
№ 427038   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2021 / 19:00
Again, when you perform in public, it is better to take off the watch. If you need to showcase the image of a business person, then it is best to wear a strict watch and for a reasonable price. So to speak, the choice of the middle class.
№ 425620   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:42
Journalists are in the invisible hunt for watch brands of public people. It's always an informational occasion.
№ 425619   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:42
If you are an official, politician or clergyman, society will not forgive you an expensive watch. They will remember this, and at any opportunity, they will remember the value of your watch. You can tell as much as you like that you are an honest person, but your watch is very expensive and journalists will record this.
№ 425618   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:42
Tiffany tried very hard to cheer her up, but her voice trembled noticeably; every now and then a friend glanced at the clock and reminded that it would be good to leave early. You might think serial killers are on schedule. "Nine evenings - it's time to hunt!"
Quote Explanation: On the birthday of Juliet Beach came only two people.
№ 425008   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2021 / 20:27
I will ask you myself, gracious reader, were there not in your life hours, days, and even whole weeks when all your ordinary affairs and occupations aroused painful displeasure in you, when everything that at other times seemed important and significant to your feelings and thoughts , suddenly began to seem vulgar and insignificant?
№ 424510   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 18:24
Oh, is there going to be a moment,
When and these days of suffering
I'll remember, already an old man,
Warmth in the hours of rumor.
№ 423857   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:03
IN THE FIRE AND IN THE COLD
It's not just that we temper the soul in the struggle of life -
In times of adversity, in the fire and in the cold of great upheaval.
Therefore, do not be desponded when you are unlucky.
In battle this time, even from heavy defeats.
Perhaps learn a lesson! Blessed is all in fate,
Everything is intended for new, more future achievements -
When, the circles of all the upcoming tests are completed,
In the end, your soul will find the hardening of steel.
№ 423197   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:25
- No, I would have done it anyway. This is war. There is no work. There are no men who want to marry you. There are only men who want to kill a couple of watches, because they know that this watch can be their last.
№ 423180   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:22
All earthly days for this are allotted to you!
№ 421133   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 13:00
- Barash is not to blame.
- How is it not guilty?
- Barash is not to blame because that's how it works. Each of us has our own living clock, and they tell us when to go to bed, when it's time to get up, and everyone has a different clock.
- Do we have it too?
- Of course! If someone wakes up early, and falls asleep early, he is called a lark, and if on the contrary - an edig. <... >
- Does Sovunya - Lark come out?
- Oh, well, yeah, yeah...
- Ah, and you then... who?
- And I'm an owl...
Quote Explanation: "Live Clock" series.
- Barash is not to blame.
- How is it not guilty?
- Barash...
№ 421102   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 01:30
- I would like to comment about A. I. Solzhenitsyn. And about his 1978 performance. First, honestly, out of place. He had porridge in his head. He has been rocked from ultra-conservative nationalist positions to hard-no-Soviet and anti-communist all his life. Back and forth.
- That's right. With a run into anti-Semitism. . (remark by Vl. Solovyov)
And those who at Harvard listened to this speech, I think, did not understand a word - it was about anything ...
- And it was a cipher (remark and laughter of Vl. Solovyov)
It's like those clocks that say the exact time twice a day.
Quote Explanation: Meeting of the Russian Federation and the USA: the battle of the century.
Release Date: 08.06.2021
№ 420480   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 14:57
Blissful hours pass, and it is necessary at least somehow and at least something to preserve, that is, to oppose death, the flowering of rose hips.
№ 420467   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 14:18
The hourglass of existence, which measures eternity, will be turned over again and again, and you are with them, a small grain of sand, barely distinguishable from others!
№ 420081   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 17:54