place [Theme] Page 3

Sometimes, to find your place in life, you need to pass your stop.
№ 461012   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2024 / 00:36
I burned the vampires, and you will come in their place. I drove away the hyenas and the flies came. And you flies will devour each other until there is only one left again, the strongest.
№ 461006   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2024 / 00:18
- Alas for me, Ivan Vasilyevich! Alas for me, magician!
- Alas for me, Ivan Vasilyevich! Alas for me, magician!
№ 460924   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 20:12
In the city, parties begin with greetings at the door, collecting coats, light or air kisses (and where did all these strange things come from?). In nature, everything starts with work. You bring something, drag something, look for something, for example, iron tongs or grill grates. The hostess asks the men to move the table to another place, then decides that the previous one was better, and the men drag the table back. And at some point you realize that you can find pleasure in this too.
№ 460874   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 17:39
I did a bad thing: I praised her, gave her gifts, instructed her, was always with her as a warning and a clear example, and now I stole her heart and put a piece of ice in its place.
№ 460792   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:46
If tomorrow you are no longer there, nothing will change in the global world. The world before you and the world after you are still the same unchanging world. Is it worth it then to waste your life counting on someone’s help, to depend on someone’s opinion, to follow the paths of the crowd? On the contrary, you need to establish your own importance - not by force, but by mind, and win your place in history.
№ 460747   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:18
You see, even in darkness there is a place for inspiration and light.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “Witches’ Lullaby.”
№ 460705   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:46
There is so much light, so is life, the shadow is to blame for everything. There is a struggle for a place in the sun.
№ 460669   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:40
I found myself in serious trouble, my life was falling apart, and the inability to write was only part of my troubles. I didn't rape minors or run around Times Square with a megaphone calling for world revolution, but something terrible happened to me. I lost my place in the world order of things and could not find it again. No wonder: after all, life is not a book.
№ 460660   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:38
There was a world of greatness there, on that distant plain. Zhu looked at him and felt his attraction inside her. This was not the same feeling that visited her at the age of twelve - abstract curiosity: what would happen if I jumped? It felt like she had already jumped. After the jump, but before the fall: that moment when the world grabs your body and prepares to send it back to its place. It was a feeling of strength that cannot be overcome by willpower, the strength of the world itself. Fate, Zhu suddenly thought. She was overcome by an uneasy feeling, as if she had encountered something that she could not express in words. It was the pull of fate in the outer world where greatness is created.
№ 460644   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 15:36
She tried to discern what kind of weaving the greatest and most ancient master - gray Time - would make from the tow he had already spun into a woman. But his weaving is a hidden place, its work is not heard, and its working hands are silent.
№ 460627   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:33
Every person is faced with a serious choice many times in life. The dilemmas of adult life are not comparable to those of childhood. Choosing a life partner, a job and profession, a place of residence and an apartment, a car and other investments is not the same as choosing the color of a felt-tip pen, a cartoon or the taste of chewing gum. In adult life, we have to be responsible for every step we take and every word we say. By making this or that choice, an adult already clearly understands that in the future he will have to live with the consequences of his own decisions. Some choice can become a Rubicon or a point of no return. Some decisions cut off bridges back. But it is impossible to accumulate life experience without mistakes, even if you carefully weigh and think through everything. A wrong choice always leaves a powerful imprint on a person and his ability to make decisions in the future, make choices and take responsibility for them. People begin to give up choice, leaving it to chance, circumstances or another person, even if it comes to their fate. But I prefer to live in a world where a person has the right to choose and makes it himself, than in a world where he does not have this choice. Sometimes it is important to understand the ephemerality of some life events, calm down, and not get upset. Have you ever asked yourself whether this will be so important in a month, a year or five years? We sometimes mistakenly believe that this or that difficult event will last forever. Everything changes. Life is changing. We are changing. Accept it and take action. Your time is your most valuable resource.
№ 460542   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:20
This is how it is, the struggle for a place in the sun, and people strive for the sun from everywhere. The fight against those who block the sun from others.
№ 460357   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:48
I'm going somewhere else. With Benji. Understand? He's the fox I like. I'm a little lady, you know? This is who I am. It seems that for a while I was your little failure... But now you must find your own happiness. I will always love you...
№ 460307   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 11:04