place [Theme] Page 2

It's funny. The original meaning of the word East is the place where the sun rises. But the most beautiful thing in the east is the sunset.
№ 463558   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:34
I think there is some truth to what Pete said about us destroying ourselves and allowing other creatures to take our place. Because something wrong is clearly happening to those creatures who sacrifice the lives of children.
№ 463557   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:34
- This was the right occasion. You can't remember it now, but Kosuke and that girl died at that railroad crossing one day. And some roared out loud with guilt. So I had no other choice. It was time to return, but before I knew it, summer came. It was too great to be with you. For the first time I saw a river flowing across the earth. I rode a bike for the first time. I learned for the first time how wide the sky is. And most importantly, it was the first time I saw so many people in one place.
Quote Explanation: Chucky tells Makoto that he is from the future
- This was the right occasion. You cant remember it now,...
№ 463547   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 14:21
- Yes, I'm serious. Any parishioner there... What a parishioner! Any stubborn atheist, when he sees that evil, well, it cannot penetrate the territory of the temple. What does this mean? That faith is strong and reliable.
- Yes, Im serious. Any parishioner there... What a...
№ 463377   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 10:45
He set some kind of trap. I don't know what it was, but he led them there. Again. He prevailed over them. Again. And he took away the only thing they had. Again. I don’t know how these tiny lives now settled in these machines, but now they will never find peace. Not like that. I have to call them all off. All of them. Together. In one place.
Quote Explanation: Director Henry Emily talks about the monster he unwittingly created and all the sins the monster committed.
№ 462726   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:27
End of connection.
Quote Explanation: The true ending of the game: the director of Fazbear Entertainment, Henry Emily, returns to finish what he started and destroy all the spirits who want revenge on him, including: his former partner William Afton, William's offspring - Michael and Elizabeth, as well as Henry's daughter Charlie Emily.
End of connection.
№ 462723   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:18
He remembered the words of the American writer Thoreau, who, while there was slavery in America, said that the only place befitting an honest citizen in a state in which slavery is legalized and protected is a prison.
№ 462721   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:12
- I want to find out what is behind the wall. I don’t want to rot in this pen without seeing the world. And one more thing... if there is no one to take the place of the dead, then their battle and death were in vain.
№ 462471   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:09
The so-called liberal
№ 462230   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:57
Your dismissal was a done deal. Nobody needed the truth.
№ 461789   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:58
And this narrative is about how you change for the worse. Narcissists are paranoid. They have delusions of persecution. They view the world as a hostile place.
Quote Explanation: The narcissist sees the friend as a static object (snapshot)
№ 461691   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 04:00
This means that the girl always controls the situation while the relationship is built only on a physical basis, that is, on fucking. It doesn’t matter what size you have and how deftly you wield it with your penis, no one is irreplaceable. Thousands, millions of members are queuing up to take your place, and a pretty girl with some savvy knows it. Fortunately, most people are not smart enough to comprehend this. No, the only way to win the fight with a girl for control in a relationship is to influence her brain.
№ 461255   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:17
People like me barely have the right to breathe and take a place in the sun. Our presence mars the joys of others. When we are released, we are unwanted guests everywhere
№ 461164   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:04
When everything falls into place, the best place is taken by the inappropriate.
№ 461081   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:45