wall [Theme] Page 5

A little more, and I will decide that I was lured, bewitched by the spell of letters. A little more, and I will imagine how they dance around these letters at night, whispering spells and drawing magic circles. A little more, and I will think that I came only because they wanted it. I've only been here a few minutes and already starting to go crazy. Maybe this is the way it should be here, to be a little crazy? Maybe you just can't be here without it?
№ 409932   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 19:15
Driven into a corner dies in it or breaks walls, punching his way.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408508   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 20:21
We are the ones who were involved in the consideration of the case and did not bother to dig too deep, betrayed her. Everything.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408504   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 20:09
Having lost a loved one, we suddenly begin to yearn for some absurd trifles. By her smile. By the way she tossed about everything. At her request - to repaint the walls for her.
№ 408169   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:07
The day is over. Filled with pleasant meetings, he either had to say hello through his teeth with ill-wishers, or did not go anywhere and stared at home on 4 walls. Good or not, it's already become history.
Tomorrow you will again have a chance to start life anew and realize dreams. But why postpone everything for tomorrow, if in your eyes still burns out tonight and soon the night will light up?...
№ 408016   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 10:54
Love is reposting all his recordings from the wall.
№ 407685   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 15:57
With a curled mustache.
Quote Explanation: 1st series. "For God's sake, give me a pipe." Poems by Denis Davydov, music by Alexander Zhurbin.
№ 407494   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2020 / 14:33
This castle is more than 5 centuries old, Laya. He seems deaf and impregnable. An insensitive stone colossus. But that wasn't always the case. Once upon a time, its walls were full of life. And then... life went out, and he was completely petrified. For a very long time. I know he's scaring you. But your appearance awakened him. A ray of light illuminated the age-old darkness. He's not going to hurt you for anything. And if he does not let him in somewhere, only because he wants to protect him.
Quote Explanation: Novella "Dracula: a love story".
№ 407103   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 00:00
Now the walls of the mountains, then the mountains of the walls.
№ 406669   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 11:06
Baby, you can't think about life while sitting aside. Life is what you do to the world, and the world does to you. Like sex. And if you step aside and start thinking about it, the very subject of thought disappears. emptiness remains in the place of life. That is why all these contemplators, who are sitting on their butts against the wall, talk about emptiness. Their life has simply run out - and they believe that they have understood everything about it. It's useless to think about life. Life can only be lived.
№ 404676   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:39
Zoe sat in a chair for visitors at the table. Mancuso sat on the other side, turning the chair sideways. She stared at the aquarium standing at the far wall in deep concentration. Chef Mancuso was a spectacular woman: smooth, almost untouched by age yellowish-brown skin, combed back black hair with silvery-white strands. She sat sideways and the mole on her lip was staring exactly at Zoe.
She looked at the subject of the chief's fascination. The interior of the aquarium often changed, following the whims of Mancuso. Now it resembled a dense forest, clusters of algae stained the water in green and turquoise. Flocks of yellow, orange and lilac fish lazily swam back and forth.
- Something with the fish? Zoe asked.
"Belinda is depressed today," Mancuso mumbled. I think she's angry that Timothy is swimming with Rebecca and Jasmine.
- Well... maybe Timothy just needs a little rest, Zoe suggested.
- Timothy is a bask.
№ 403113   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 04:48
You brought your sons and protect the family of Alfred. Walls, palaces and even tombs can be restored. Wessex is you, Edward.
№ 402575   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2020 / 12:30
Each has its own little history that man creates. Their hands punching walls - doing a big story.
№ 402408   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 20:57
Us all, gnawing fear of old age and fear giving birth to husbands sons. Fears, which women do not speak out loud. I saw from their bodies seep out the pain and anger, making to pounce on people like themselves. Saw they are jealous of their own daughters. How I envy the wind, which is free. I think if we cut the inside will be endless maze with many twists and turns, blocked by dams and ending deadlocks. Heart, inside which there are such high walls, can't beat free. But now, surrounded by mother and sisters, I understand that we represent something far greater... even in our small gesture lies a whole world.
№ 401927   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 17:24