wall [Theme] Page 3

If you climb the ladder of success for happiness, then at the end of the ladder you bitterly find out that the ladder was against the wrong wall.
№ 429501   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:18
"I will never, never again be cruel to electrons in a particle accelerator!"
№ 429316   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:50
I thought the answers to my questions would shed some light. But in reality, they only threw new shadows on the walls, among which it became even harder to navigate than in the early darkness.
№ 428588   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:50
... in my opinion, the human brain is originally a small empty attic, which you have to furnish at your own discretion. The fool drags there any piece of wood that comes across on the way, so the knowledge that he really may need is pushed out of there or turns out to be cluttered with so many unnecessary things that it is simply impossible to get it if necessary. Homo sapiens are very selective about what they place in their intellectual attic. He will not fill it with anything but the tools needed to do his job, but he has an extremely rich assortment of them, and he keeps them in perfect order. It is a mistake to believe that this small room has elastic walls and can stretch to any size. Therefore, the moment inevitably comes when, in order to add any new knowledge, one has to throw out of the head some of the previously acquired knowledge.
№ 428439   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:28
I only have wings, wings, wings!
№ 428303   Added Viker 28-09-2021 / 20:12
life.
№ 427712   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:31
There are individuals who can only speak, sometimes for years. But they will never dare to carry out their plans. The timing will always be wrong. The best way out in this case is to withdraw yourself. Do not stop them from indulging themselves with the illusion that they are capable of something. There are also cat people who scratch, making loud sounds, and when you open the door, they do tyg-duc, sparkling with their heels, okay, if they don't give a shit along the way. There are doggies whining pitifully and begging, if you let this in - it will crush you with its emotions that you will not be able to get up. I am a person who knows the value of time. Therefore, I simply push the desired door, or pull it towards myself. The strategies are different, the degree of responsibility for the result is the same. When you take upon yourself this responsibility, for your life and your decisions, all the doors that have been bolted for a long time begin to swing open in front of you. Some hesitate for years, unable to make up his mind to enter or exit, not noticing that gradually their doors disappear, turn into concrete walls, about which it remains only to be killed.
№ 426778   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:52
- What is this place?
- Center of the Universe.
- And what does that mean?
- From here you can get anywhere. On any street. To any room. To the other end of the city, to the moon or to Elvis' children's room.
- If you can go wherever you want, at any time, why do you steal cars?
- Because only ghosts walk through the walls. People use machines.
№ 426643   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:30
There is no point in building walls - you love to punch them. So she found another way. The time lords were not fools. They dressed badly, with terrible hats, but not fools. If you want to get out, leave the device in place.
№ 425414   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:03
To know a lot is harmful for love - and there, behind the walls, it is also empty.
№ 424844   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 18:45
In the fall of 2013, Swedish singer Jay-Jay Johansson visited our city, his concert was held at the LOFT club, of course, we agreed on an interview with a world celebrity. And so he came to "Prima", settled in the dressing room and waited for the air. A working TV broadcast our news, and in them in a row: the collapse of the wall on Svobodny, some pickets, right there - Offspring gives a concert in Yarygin ... At some point, JJ turns and says in surprise: “All this is real in Is it happening in Krasnoyarsk? " Apparently, he thought he was going to the taiga, but ended up in a megapolis with a population of over one million.
№ 424315   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 14:18
I bang my head against the walls, but the walls are crumbling.
№ 422895   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 23:51
I want to squeeze you to myself
All your delicate plumage
And in unison with you to breathe
And listen to the rhythm of the heartbeat.
As they say, I would hug,
But to you to go with transfers.
Need impossible I
In your smile, my sweet!
Ticket, road, passenger,
Tram, metro and train,
For so long without love I lived,
To see your face!
To see and understand,
That you alone are my dear.
Your soul, your voice, become
I'm incredibly inspired!
And this moment alone
More expensive than many years not together.
Love you. I love it doubly.
And I dedicate plays to you.
I want to be with you during my lifetime
To live love in all shades!
I take a ticket. Meet me.
It's time to tear down the walls between us.
№ 422809   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 12:21
Art must act in such a way as to pass through walls.
№ 421486   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2021 / 18:42
What falls, you still need to push. Pushing a falling person is about renewing values, using philosophy as a hammer breaking the walls of a dungeon.
№ 420940   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 22:45