fish [Theme] Page 2

Man is a fish in the ocean of madness.
№ 422594   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 09:15
Storms come and go, waves crash overhead, big fish eat small fish, and I keep rowing.
№ 422066   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 00:03
Movement everywhere,
movement everywhere.
And there's a bird in the air,
and fish in the water,
and life
nowhere without movement.
And the Sun
flies in the dance of the planets!
Here are the leaves in the air
long circling.
A stone falls
faster than a hundredfold.
№ 421701   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2021 / 21:45
- Well, okay, okay, I persuaded, I listen. I would say so ...
- Well, okay, okay, I persuaded, I listen. I would say so...
№ 421357   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 00:36
Now he had complete control of his feelings. They were even unusually acute and susceptible. The terrible shock suffered by his body so intensified and refined them that they noted what had previously been inaccessible to them. He could feel the ripples in his face and take turns discerning the sound of each push of water. He looked at the wooded shore, saw separately every tree, every leaf and veins on it, all down to the insects in the foliage - cicadas, flies with shiny backs, gray spiders stretching their web from branch to branch. He saw all the colors of the rainbow in the dew droplets on millions of blades of grass. The buzzing of a midge dancing over the whirlpools, the fluttering of dragonflies' wings, the blows of the paws of a floating beetle that looked like a boat raised by oars - all this was intelligible music. The fish slid at his very eyes, and he heard the sound of water dissected by it.
№ 419078   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2021 / 08:18
The universe has a beginning, but has no end - infinity.
Although the stars also have a beginning, they die under their own power - limitation.
History has proven that the wisest man is the greatest fool.
Fish living in the sea do not know about peace on land. She would also perish if she had gained this knowledge.
A man who has exceeded the speed of light is a greater absurdity than a fish that began to live on land.
It can be said that this is God's last warning to those who resist.
№ 418769   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 17:54
When you knead the dough, your veins are filled with the power of the earth. When you fry meat, the soul of the killed animal talks to you, demanding respect. When you clean a fish, you hear the sound of the water in which it swam. Therefore, fish must be handled with care so that the finished dish retains the memory of the sea.
№ 415043   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 13:36
Rate this fish on the fish scale. Today the fish is bent ordinary.
№ 414645   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 18:57
Awesome fish! I would like to have three children from her ...
№ 414536   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 14:30
Buy from me, because only I have such a fish that you can really sit down and eat, and not lie down and die.
№ 412093   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 04:12
He-he-he! Like a fish in a barrel!
Quote Explanation: Player's comment in one of the missions, when the Player must fight off the parachutists.
№ 408371   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:39
All our lives we have fought or prepared for war, we know so much about it - and suddenly! The enemy's image has changed. We had another enemy ... Enemies ... The mowed grass killed. Caught fish, caught game. Apple ... The world around us, formerly pliable and friendly, now inspired fear. Old people, leaving for evacuation and still not imagining that forever - looked at the sky: “The sun is shining ... There is no smoke, no gas. They don't shoot. Well, is this a war? But you have to become refugees ... "A familiar ... unfamiliar ... world.
№ 406686   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 11:57
Zoe sat in a chair for visitors at the table. Mancuso sat on the other side, turning the chair sideways. She stared at the aquarium standing at the far wall in deep concentration. Chef Mancuso was a spectacular woman: smooth, almost untouched by age yellowish-brown skin, combed back black hair with silvery-white strands. She sat sideways and the mole on her lip was staring exactly at Zoe.
She looked at the subject of the chief's fascination. The interior of the aquarium often changed, following the whims of Mancuso. Now it resembled a dense forest, clusters of algae stained the water in green and turquoise. Flocks of yellow, orange and lilac fish lazily swam back and forth.
- Something with the fish? Zoe asked.
"Belinda is depressed today," Mancuso mumbled. I think she's angry that Timothy is swimming with Rebecca and Jasmine.
- Well... maybe Timothy just needs a little rest, Zoe suggested.
- Timothy is a bask.
№ 403113   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 04:48
In the world around us life of all members of the animal Kingdom takes place in a certain area or environment, like outside, they could exist on the planet, which is due to the immutable law revolves around the Sun. So, the fish die, leaving the water element, and the bird is paying a dear price for attempting to invade the Kingdom of fish. All living creatures, from aphids, parasitic flower, to monsters of the rainforest and the sea indicate that the nature of limiting their activities to a particular environment; and it remains for us only to note how absurd and fatal consequences result all sorts of attempts to escape from it.
However, in relation to a person this theory of limited scope is not confirmed as clearly. The laws that govern social life, not yet fully understood and do not give grounds for generalizations. And yet the opinions, demands and judgments of the society also serve as borders, a very real, though intangible. When a man or woman sin - in other words, out of line than the circle, is prepared for them the punishment is not like what catches the bird, intending to live underwater, or wild animal that wandered into the place where we live. They are not waiting for immediate death. People just brow creases, or smile sarcastically, or angrily splashnet hands. And yet the sphere of public life outlined for each so clearly that anyone leaving it, is doomed. People born and raised in varying environments, unfit for existence outside of it. He is like a bird, accustomed to a certain density of air and unable to enjoy life in a denser or more rarefied atmosphere.
№ 400464   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 09:48
Let's look at our journalistic community. If you are not cited abroad, especially military journalism, you generally don't end up a journalist. And the expert community? If you are not quoted by Western agencies, you're not the expert. You're a propagandist. And the scientific community? If you're not published in a foreign language, you're not a scientist. You're so garbage. And where does it go? And please see the manuals of our ministries. View manuals on neurometric our so-called universities and research institutions. Yes, there are for the article in a foreign language about the mating habits of whales you can get a lot more points in scientometric system than fundamental research. <...>
All this nanometrica, based on the priority foreign publications, it is not such a harmless thing. And it's not harmless in the technical disciplines in the natural, and it is not very harmless in the Humanities. Therefore, to demand something from them, it is necessary to restore order at home. Should this scientific compradorship cleaned up by the roots. Why the publication in the Russian media, in Russian scientific journals is less valued than publication in the secondary Malo-read foreign magazines? Why the requirement to publish in a foreign language is included as compulsory? We who are here grow? And why? We grow the people steps will be involved in the foreign network? To foreign intelligence agencies? Why we raise them here, I'd like to know.
Alexander Khinshtein
International rating. One of the tasks of the higher school - to rise in the international rating
Dmitry Evstafiev
I think the fish are rotting from the head. It is necessary to seriously to look through our ministries. And see who and why wrote these instructions. And I think we can expect very interesting discoveries.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on
Release Date: 08.07.2020
№ 400153   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 11:09