two [Theme] Page 2

You don't fall in love in Cyprus in the summer of 1974. Not here and not now. And yet they fell in love, these two.
Quote Explanation: On July 20, 1974, the Turkish armed forces invaded the northern part of the island of Cyprus, seized the territory and declared it a separate state. The prerequisites for this were inter-ethnic conflicts between Greeks and Turks that took place in 1964 and 1967. On July 15, 1974, the Greek Cypriot terrorist organization EOKA-B overthrew Archbishop Makarios III, the President of Cyprus, which led to the invasion of Turkish troops, who saw this as a danger to their interests in Cyprus.
№ 439437   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:49
- Already now I sometimes find in children not only joy!
№ 435989   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2022 / 09:27
Well, in any case, their era is already over.
№ 435763   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2022 / 07:45
It's just.... two people sitting together and talking.... it's rare these days.... it's like riding a horse....
№ 435640   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2022 / 15:12
If two are talking, and the third is listening to their conversation, this is already theater.
№ 433655   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2021 / 14:33
If two people share the same opinion, someone else is often behind it.
№ 433165   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2021 / 22:33
Eh, nettle! ... Both betrayed.
Quote Explanation: "Menu" (2010). Collection of poems.
№ 432920   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 08:06
One of my husbands was from good society, and the other two were from America.
№ 431940   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2021 / 04:48
- Yes! she screamed. “See me, see Donna,” she stepped forward and made a movement with her head like in a shampoo advertisement. - Behold - the Red Goddess!
№ 429450   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:11
“But it’s true,” said the Doctor. - Not too honest, two against one?
№ 429115   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:20
Romana's smile faded. Losing hope, finding it and losing it again is too painful
Quote Explanation: Romana was delighted to see the Doctor. However, after his words, I realized that he himself was a prisoner.
№ 429088   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:15
- ... Apparently he was left on the stirrup while the two accomplices continued their search. I didn't know what to do next," Jamie said, rubbing his nose, "of course, I was safe in the shop, but I could not get out of there, I would immediately be noticed.
He turned around nervously, smoothing the scarlet fabric of the kielta on his knees.
- So what did you do? I asked.
"I bought a sausage," he simply replied.
More precisely, it was Dundin. This delicacy was prepared from duck meat with the addition of ham and lenison, all this was boiled, stuffed into the intestine and dried in the sun. The result was a sausage eighteen inches long, hard, like oak wood.
"I couldn't come out with a naked sword," Jamie continued. - On the other hand, I didn't want to pass by that guy in the proulka without weapons either.
"I definitely broke his nose," he said thoughtfully. - Anyway, this scoundrel recoiled, I slipped past him and started running down Pelletier Street.
Passers-by with screams ran away, just a flock of frightened geese: the sight of a huge Scotsman rushing down the street in a fluttering kilt could frighten anyone. Jamie didn't stop or wrap himself up - it was clear from the indignant screams coming from behind that the pursuers were still chasing him.
The Royal Guards rarely patrolled the streets of the area, and there was no need to wait for help from others, except that the hustle and bustle on the street could slightly delay the pursuers. Who wants to interfere in street showdowns, especially for the sake of some foreigner.
"The street there is straight, without any branches," Jamie said. - And I certainly needed to run to the place where you could bare the sword and press your back against the wall. On the run, I pushed the locked doors. Finally lucky - one was open.
Breaking into the semi-dark hallway, Jamie raced past the bewilded porter, then, throwing back the curtain, was in the center of a large, well-lit hall. It was the salon of the notorious Madame Eliza, he realized this when the tickling smell of perfume hit his nostrils.
"I understand," I said and bit my lip. - I hope you didn't have to pull out the sword there?
Jamie squinted slightly and replied evasively:
- I guess, Englishwoman, you have a strong imagination to imagine the effect of my sudden appearance in a brothel, and even with a huge sausage in hand.
Imagination did not fail, I laughed.
№ 426802   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 12:21
- Marriage is not such a simple thing.
- But if two people love each other?
- Do you think this solves all the problems? On the contrary, it creates them.
- If I love someone, I won't need anything else.
- That just seems to be the case. To live in peace with a person, to make him happy, maybe you do not need to love him.
- Why do you say that?
- Because I love Leander.
- I don't understand.
- You only understand by living... living together. Thirty Years' War. But war has its own charm.
- Marriage is not such a simple thing.
- But if two people...
№ 426152   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 20:51
One person cannot prove anything. I know that. But if there are two ... Then it's in the bag. If two people believe the same thing, it becomes true.
№ 425881   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:42