two [Theme] Page 4

You and I have always been completely different, remember how I laughed and said + on -= fire?! I remember very well those moments in which everyone said that we would never be together with you. Yes, I am a girl absolutely not from your world and you have never had such as me.
Remember, it never stopped us from loving each other to the point of madness... we were always like two who couldn't breathe without each other..
It's just that you and I have always had everything for real..
№ 415058   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 14:24
Stregebor, - said Geralt. - This is the world. When you travel, you see a lot. Two are fighting over the border in the middle of the field, which tomorrow will be trampled by the horses of the squads of the two local counts, eager to destroy each other. Gallows hang in the trees along the roads, robbers cut the throats of merchants in the woods. In the cities, every now and then you stumble upon corpses in the gutters. In palaces they poke at each other with stilettos, and at feasts every now and then someone falls under the table, blue from poison. I'm used to it. So why should I worry about death threatening someone, moreover, threatening not me, but you?
Quote Explanation: Geralt speaks to Stregobor in The Witcher: The Last Wish. Chapter - "Lesser Evil"
№ 414647   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 19:03
- And how to get it? He's doing everything right. With someone else's hands and not myself ... haha ... You won't catch me ... haha ... Well done, well done ...
Quote Explanation: Yessenya asked Meglin how he figured out the killer of Ani
№ 413836   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 00:27
- No. The fact that two men are preparing a brew, and a girl is chopping wood for them.
№ 413119   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2021 / 23:18
and even weak ones if there are two.
№ 412954   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 08:21
Let me take you to a magical land that only two can share.
№ 412111   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 11:45
And not every situation helps to get out intellect and mind!
№ 410421   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 16:30
In the end, even in the deepest nowhere together, it's not so scary.
№ 410054   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2020 / 18:33
Reading is loneliness ... After all, even if there are two of us, we read alone.
№ 409663   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 08:39
In making fateful decisions, two are already a crowd.
№ 408940   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 16:54
A loner plus a loner - two loners. And ten more is already a whole sea of loneliness.
№ 407454   Added Viker 26-11-2020 / 12:35
A striking example of this is the city of Kielce. Before the start of the war, about a third of the city's population were Jews, 20 thousand of them lived there. After the end of World War II, 200 Jews remained in Kielce, and all of them were former prisoners of concentration camps. And now a pogrom is being committed against these people. Modern Poles, trying to justify themselves, say: an 8-year-old child has disappeared, someone launched a vile rumor that the Jews had kidnapped him and wanted to kill him, and after that a pogrom began. However, they tactfully do not talk about what turned out during the investigation of this crime: the child was sent to the village by his own father, so that there would be a reason for reprisals against the Jews. Moreover, the boy admitted that he had been taught what exactly would need to be said later. On July 4, 1946, the pogrom begins. A crowd of Poles (about 2,000 people, joined by the people's militia), shouting (attention!): "Death to the Jews!", "Death to the murderers of our children!" and most importantly: "Let's finish Hitler's work!" 47 people were killed, including children and pregnant women. More than 50 people were injured. To the honor of the Polish people, there were people who tried to interfere with the brutal crowd. Two Poles defending Jews were killed with the same iron rods.
№ 407114   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 00:33
Another teacher is Alexandra Perevyshko. The fate is exactly the same - she was brutally killed by Ukrainian nationalists in 1945. They loved to kill women. They experienced particular pleasure. Were proud of the perfect. After all, this is a real feat - to shoot point-blank at an unarmed person. Only the Muscovites do not want to understand this in any way. They are mired in their Asian barbarism and do not share European values. We pass to the very same Colonel Kirichenko. Senior operative of the NKVD. Killed by Bandera on April 23, 1945 in the town of Zalozhtsy. Together with him, his wife and two newborn children were killed by the hands of bandits. The family was returning from the hospital. Pyotr Grigorievich entered into an unequal battle. He was badly wounded. Before his eyes, the national heroes of today's Ukraine tore apart his two newborn children with their hands and killed his wife with a knife.
№ 407046   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 21:09
Two are sitting. One is talking, the other is silent, as one has just woken up and the other already wants to sleep ...
№ 407007   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 19:24
... Very thin, really. It's just ridiculous how desperately the past me would have cling to the pitiful bytes of data.
№ 405248   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2020 / 22:06