the bottom [Theme] Page 4

And we would move the clouds,
But I'm still pushing the bottom.
№ 411364   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 04:09
- Seriously?
- Listen, I understand that you got it, but... I think it's yours.
- I said, I don't need your poda... A what? Where did you get that from?
- From the residents of the city you hate.
- I... I thought I had lost this photo forever after a fire set by the bewildered Sole. And it turns out...
- Can you tell us about it? About the cat from the photo?
- This is Elizabeth, my wife. She and I met on Christmas Eve a few dozen moons ago. She is my ray of hope in this harsh world, with her we have experienced countless events and adventures. She was so smart, agile, smart. It would seem that she can do everything: from catching a nimble squirrel to climbing weathered rocks. And her voice... I drowned when I heard him and nothing else bothered me. But nothing can last forever, and her ray burned to the bottom. I remember that day as if it were yesterday.
- What happened?
- Storm. There was a storm of unprecedented proportions. Elizabeth and I were just around the bay when hell came to earth. We are... We are used to such a life. We didn't think at all that something could go wrong. Extreme was a mandatory part of our marriage, so we went to the storm as another adventure. And when we realized that it was not so easy for us to escape, it was too late. Too late. Wave... She swallowed it. Just one moment and it's gone. No matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I search... Everything was in vain. The last thing I remember was another wave pulling me underwater as well. I thought it was the end... I woke up when it was over. The water became smooth as glass. I was trying to look for it! I thought if I was lucky, then she should. She was born for luck! But it was nowhere to be found. No matter how much I search, no matter how hard I try... Her trail was cold. It went to the bottom. Forever. And with it went any joy in my life. Christmas, which once brought us together, so ruthlessly took it away from me, trampled and mixed with dirt. I wish the sea had taken me away rather than hers...
- Oh, that's really terrible. I am so sorry.
- You know... I didn't think I'd say that, but... Thank you. Really. I guess I even blamed them for allowing themselves to have fun when there's a void inside of me. Selfish, I know. But there was nothing I could do about it.
№ 410950   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 19:30
Time flows measuredly and smoothly, but it is capable of changing the unshakable, influencing the fundamental. Like sea waves that gradually, day after day, grind the sharp edges of the stones covering the bottom, giving them a smooth rounded shape.
№ 410409   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 00:03
Wash the sadness from them with a drop of kindness.
№ 410353   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 19:12
Sometimes, in order to fly high, you need to fall to the very bottom in order to push off well?
Quote Explanation: Khloya reads a book that her mother left in her room on the 2nd floor.
№ 409758   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 00:06
That fell like a stone to the bottom.
№ 408859   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 16:51
- It's for the time being, guy. For the time being. At some point, she will get tired of being afraid for you, and she will leave. She will simply get emotionally tired, she will want an easy life, when something is more or less clear and there is no need to worry, wondering how you will come today. If you crawl at all. It is interesting to watch action movies in the cinema, when you know that at any moment you can go out and forget about the horrors that the heroes have to endure. But when you live in such a nightmare, it kills emotionally. Each of us has our own limit of patience, resilience and optimism. We draw from their wells, believing that they are dimensionless. And then we are surprised, perplexed and angry when we see the bottom. And the saddest thing is that we never notice the gap, only the beginning and the end.
№ 408664   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 04:24
Find your people... and hold on to them, because when you're at the bottom, these people will pull you out.
№ 408535   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 21:42
It is important to remember that you need to get rid of extra people as if you were an extra burden that is gradually pulling you to the bottom.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 407993   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 09:45
And we grow into the sandy bottom.
№ 407899   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2020 / 23:36
Carefully, in the streams of flattery viscous bottom.
№ 407422   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2020 / 16:27
In order to apply his swimming skill, a person does not need to know the bottom and the whole river is not needed, only the surface of the river is enough.
№ 406520   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2020 / 20:30
Killing a siren is not the same as killing a mermaid. Their rotting corpses are full of the seabed, and the skeletons are overgrown with corals, while we turn into what gave birth to us. Into the ocean, foam and salt in our veins. We leave without leaving memories.
№ 405514   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 13:45
After the bottom, a new beginning begins.
№ 403869   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 13:06
Magic - earth. It is constant. The land can be carried from place to place, to throw into the sea, but it is less in the world. She'll just be in a different place. The amount of magic in the world consistently. Magic - fire. It's dangerous. By the fire to keep warm, to cook food. But behind him not to follow, as the house will turn to ashes, and the forest will destroy the fire. Magic can kill.
Magic - water. Its threads it permeates the whole world. Sometimes the water is easy to reach, sometimes almost impossible, but it does not change anything.
On dead stone falling rain. And deep in the earth can be hidden water mine. Magic is everywhere.
Magic - air. It is free. It is impossible to inhale and not exhale. It is impossible to gain a deep breath more than you do allows your body. Long training sessions will help, but the essence will not change.
And finally... the Magic alien people. Any person have to pay for it. Creatures born of magic, including you, it's not necessary. This is unlike some envy, many fear escalating into aggression. Magic is not for everyone.
№ 402395   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:39