the bottom [Theme] Page 5

"The clock of life those that are near the seas of my soul, and cut off by waves that leave the clock on the way - my tracks to my fleeting dreams, and the fact that after the flood all my tracks with me on the bottom will leave my watch that will not leave me a chance forever to be with her".
©Adam Larsen
№ 402019   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2020 / 16:33
Go ahead.
- The Bureau has a station in the East of Los Santos. "Covington saplayz", near El Rancho. Can take us to her?
- Of course. Quiet, like a place. It is for most covert operations.
- What?
What is in the papers, probably no such word "Federal". And we are all for honest and transparent government.
Except when you're profitable, so it was closed and opaque.
Hey, I'm just a puppet, and the strings you pulled. Great set of wheels. Well you got at the expense of taxpayers.
- Of course... You need to call someone... We need a team... the First guy's name is Franklin Clinton.
- I don't know it. He's just repairing my car.
- Call him, or I will send the people in his aunt's house.
- Okay, okay. [Michael calls Franklin]
- Michael, you're not on time. I'm busy here, you know?
- I'm sorry. Listen, remember our conversation? The process has begun. You need to come round to the area behind El Rancho. Not far from where we met last time.
- Okay, bro, it's all good. I am in Los Santos.
Now Trevor Phillips.
- You're crazy. I'm not going to call him.
- I knew you'd say that, so we have to call him.
- That's stupid, Dave. Really stupid.
- You need to think about the plan. How to get Mr. K. office Management. Clinton will be watching from the other side of the street. Phillips shoots you down, you down, taking aim.
And I'm the best person for the job?
- Choosing you, we choose efficiency.
- Wonderful! And you brought in Trevor? Tell him that I have everything in the ointment with the FBI?
- You will need a discrete support, we will monitor the situation.
- Discrete? Under control? See how you will control Trevor Phillips. I wonder how he'll be in control when you see the guy that killed me and upeksha brad behind bars.
- Maybe I won't light up.
Yes. Maybe it's a good idea. You know, I think you better lay low.
Perhaps I will do so. Well, happily.
Quote Explanation: The mission is called: "Three's company". After Michael met with Steve Haynes. This conversation starts when Michael and Dave eat in the car.
№ 399975   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 12:57
Who said that continue to fall have nowhere to go? Because we come so far only to the top of the head.
№ 399365   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 09:09
How far is it to earth? Why go so slowly?
- Ask the wind. We are alone here, not counting the creatures living in the depths. <...> You shakes. And I was rocking on the ground, it is too vicious. Madeline is my refuge and my compass. You see that, Mr. Harp clouds over the horizon? This means that there stanzas - the hand of Satan. This great and powerful hand, starting from Hades, rises out of the water in the air. She's looking for ships, full shower in order to satisfy their hunger. If you get caught in this arm, it can lift you a few feet above the waves and a destructive force to throw back into the ocean. Or she can pull you to the bottom. And now we're heading in the clutches of the devil. I'd made peace with the God in whom you believe. Do not worry about the duration of our trip, since I don't know if we can be on the other side.
- We must Fortunate. Or I will haunt you in hell.
- Maybe we're already in it, Mr. Harp.
№ 399093   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2020 / 04:30
... and when the whole flock flew South for the winter, one small but proud bird said: "Personally, I will fly directly into the sun." And she began to rise higher and higher, but soon his wings burned and fell to the bottom of a deep ravine. So let us drink to the fact that none of us, no matter how high it may fly, I never would have broke away from the team!
№ 398334   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:54
I don't want to be a soldier
Who the captain of some sinking ship
Would stow, far below.
So if you love me, why d you let me go?

I don't want to be a soldier
Which the captain of a doomed ship
Sent deep to the bottom.
So if you love me, why go?
№ 397052   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 15:51
When the Tenno nun studied Zen at Bucca of Engaku, it is a long time could not enjoy the fruits of meditation.
Finally, one moonlit night she was carrying water in an old pail bound with bamboo. The bamboo broke, and the bottom of the bucket fell off, and in this moment the Tenno was free!
In memory she wrote about this poem:
And so, and syak, I tried to save the old pail,
While bamboo rope is not weakened and not torn,
Until finally the bottom is not taken off.
No more water in the bucket!
No more moon in the water!
№ 397026   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 14:33
You spent paddling pool a couple of minutes, and I swim in the ocean with sharks twenty years. I'll explain the scenario: you go to the bottom, and then my crabs "Mossad" will devour you.
№ 395982   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:37
Someone has gone to the bottom, and someone still.
Mourn, and tomorrow forgotten, though was not loved.
Someone has gone to the top, that is gone forever,
Watching and smiling over us through the eyes of our memories.
Someone random stroke, fatal turn.
We have each other on this spiral was gained and again lost.
Left us, cold cities
Just wait when it gets warmer and breathe with no regrets.
№ 395698   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:41
Everything looked like cheap romantic sex, where invisible ordinary girl meets Mr. tall, sexy and dangerous animal that have a gentle touch and a little push in the right direction. In those stories, the girl helped the beast regain his humanity.. In those stories beast loved the girl.
I assure you that my story is not the same. No, ultimately, my story is completely different.
My kind of story where the girl is dancing with the devil, and he pulls her with him on the long journey to the bottom of hell.
And, as often happens, it all starts.. with good intentions.
№ 392204   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 17:33
I yelling, I want to slip away,
To dissolve in the arteries of the Utility,
Rusty flow pipes to be worn
Bursting like a geyser in working portals.
And not watch over naked people
In a white cloud of steam, not immediately noticeable,
Dimly glitters in the whole expanse of the firmament,
The merciless bottom of a copper basin.
There are so soar that I'm not well
Brains boil, but I am a member of the show.
But I am a member of the show...
But I am a member of the show...
№ 391870   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 07:09
The blame for what happened to Laura Davila, slowly dragging it to the bottom of despair...
№ 390937   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 20:06
KNOWLEDGE is a conscious and systematic collection of facts is transformed into ability and result.
The truth lies under a bushel opinions.
The deeper you dig, the more evidence the bottom of the truth.
In a sea of changeable circumstances, the ballast sinks the boat experience adequacy.
№ 390074   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 16:30
The deeper you dig, the more evidence the bottom of the truth.
№ 389563   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 02:15
You need to love your life so that you are not pulled to the bottom.
№ 387283   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2020 / 04:32