uncertainty [Theme] Page 2

APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 55
• Fatigue has no place, as long as Chopin's soul is on it!
• I will not have enough life to tell my life!
• A person is always alone with his inner world!
• Than to publish three quotes for all hundred - better one, but for all two hundred!
• I do not have a car, a yacht, a country house, a lot of money - I have only a heart, soul and deity of nature!
• For some, the fate is destined by God - for others the devil has determined!
• Who has not tasted the taste of love - that life has not tasted!
• A person should think about why the dog believes him!
• There is no need to be angry - you just need to love!
• Boxing virus - the uncerone king of world sports!
If you haven't washed your hands yet, COVID-19 is coming to you.
• Degradation of personality occurs much faster - than its development!
• Philosophy begins where healthy progmatism ends.
• Dreaming of freedom, I escaped from the cage, but fell into a trap!
• How many people on earth, so much truth, vice and evil!
• Boxing has a kind face!
• Nature can do without man, man without nature never!
• The main thing is that the soul is not empty and the heart is not bored.
• He loved dogs, and his grandmothers loved him like dogs!
• Boredom bitch - our life is a painful torment!
• There is no fear - there is insecurity in yourself!
• How rarely in our life - we find good deeds to use.
• When she is 70 and he is 25 - there is no love, there is profit or mercy place!
№ 416494   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2021 / 22:09
When you do not really know what will happen tomorrow, then you feel forever out of place.
№ 415668   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 07:45
Until a person embarks on this search for his true Self, doubt and uncertainty will accompany any of his steps in this life.
№ 414275   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 12:15
What is happening to me? How awkward a person becomes when he truly loves! How quickly self-confidence flies from him! And how lonely he seems to himself; all his vaunted experience suddenly dissipates like smoke, and he feels so insecure.
№ 412533   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 09:15
From three words you have a fever. Three words chain you to the bed: change your life. Yes, that's the goal. It's simple and straightforgiving. A road leading to a goal that we don't see. Illness - lack of road, uncertainty in the chosen path. The question is not before us, it is within us. We are the question ourselves. A new life - we would like to start it, but our will, which belongs to our former life, is devoid of any power. We are like children who tend to hold the ball in their left hand and not unclench it until they are convinced that in return they have received a coin in their right hand. We would very much like to start a new life, but at the same time not to lose the old life. Not to know the moment of transition, when there is nothing in your hand.
№ 410736   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2021 / 19:06
Who constantly demonstrates his strength, he shows his weakness and insecurity.
№ 409433   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 20:21
Grant threat. He is the worst of all dangers - it is powerful, rich, amoral and frighteningly insecure.
№ 399590   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 03:33
They say that people who constantly smile, broken inside. Is it really so? Maybe these people are just hypocrites. Maybe they really had an accident, which they are trying to hide behind a forced smile. Trying to be strong, hold it all inside torn to pieces.
Is it a force?
A strong man someone who can actually confide in someone; friend, loved one, even a simple stranger. The one who has the guts to step on the throat of own pride and take the only right decision.
But do not trust everyone. People lying, hypocritical, only care about themselves, scum. Not all of them. Of course, not all.
But among the thousands to find the right and reliable? Only by trial and error. To make mistakes is not terrible, mistakes to learn from; scary again step on the same rake, do not learn the lesson.
It is not necessary to bend to public opinion. If it you care so much, and you feel unhappy whenever they thought about you not coincide with your own, then you're doomed to be unhappy always. Because no one ever thinks about us the way that we do.
Low self-esteem and self-doubt generate in man a feeling of helplessness and develop an inferiority complex. "Complexes - a prison for the soul...". No one can make you feel inadequate without your consent. You yourself put yourself in last place, therefore, the other put you there. And the worst thing in the inferiority complex that possess them not to those who would follow.
I sincerely admire people without complexes. In my opinion, they cleanse and tone the air like a thunderstorm. They always reach their goals because they do not interfere with the stiffness and self-doubt.
№ 398589   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 22:03
We have too much going for you, too much trying to control. When the chest presses from uncertainty, you just need to close your fingers, close your eyes and surrender to the great flow. It does not stop doing its thing and trust that everything will happen according to the ancient law of the universe. Because everything always happens according to it.
№ 398533   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 13:12
I'm not sure about myself because this is the only way to live honestly.
№ 396162   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 10:30
When a person is not confident in the next step, he stops, and when a man knows nothing, he says the longest.
№ 396115   Added petrashevgant 24-05-2020 / 23:41
I feel that I learn to dream again. That life suddenly became important. Trust me, you just make... heart beat. And I... I'm lost.
Quote Explanation: The novel "Born of the moon"
№ 395651   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2020 / 08:48
- What is your name?
- Name? My name?.. D'artagnan...
- Are you sure?
- No, if you don't like it.
№ 391831   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 02:12
To overcome your fear is impossible,if a person is panicked.
№ 391695   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 20-04-2020 / 11:31