proof [Theme] Page 3

Fear will accompany you through life, but only you will decide how long. You can imagine ghosts all your life, worrying about your future life path. But on this path there will be only what is happening now. And the decisions we make now are based on either fear or love. Many of us choose our path out of fear, hiding behind practicality. Our true desires seem unattainable and unrealizable, so we do not dare to ask the universe about it.
Believe me, I am proof that the universe can be asked to do this. My father could have become a great comedian, but he did not believe that it was possible, so he made a cautious choice - he chose a "reliable" job as an accountant. And when I was twelve, he was fired from this "reliable" job. Our family had to do everything to survive. I learned a lot from my father. And one of those lessons is that you can screw up in something that you don't like, so you should try your luck at what you like.
Since everything you achieve in life will die and become dust, only what was in your heart will remain. From the height of my experience, I can say that the impact you have on others is the most valuable currency. My choice of freeing people from worries has lifted me up to heaven. Look where I am now, look at how many opportunities I have. People open up to me from their best side, wherever I am.
Your thirst for recognition can make you invisible to this world. Do not let anything block the light that comes from this image. Risk being seen in all your splendor. Because life does not happen "with you", but "for you".
I can say that it's all about telling the universe about your desire and working on it without thinking about the form in which it will come true. Your task is not to try to understand how this will happen to you, but to open the door in your head, and when the door opens in real life - just enter it. And don't be afraid to miss your turn – there will always be another open door. They open all the time. Before you will be only two ways: love and fear. Choose love. And never let fear set you against the light heart.
Quote Explanation: Speaking to graduates of Maharishi University in Jov, where the actor received his Ph.D. in Fine Arts for 52 years.
№ 413712   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 10:18
Life itself is the truth and does not need to be understood. Truth doesn't require proof or even faith to survive. The truth doesn't need our stories. It existed before human history, and it will continue to exist even when all the narrators die. No theories are needed to reveal the truth to us. It can only be felt in our love and patient passion to live.
№ 412697   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 19:51
The child is proof that the world is beautiful.
№ 411888   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 07:21
Faith can be defined as a firm belief in something in the absence of evidence. When there is evidence, no one talks about faith. We are not talking about faith when we are talking about the fact that twice two is four or that the earth is round. We talk about faith only when we want to replace proof with feeling.
№ 411381   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 06:36
Health is obvious, and evidence is not proof.
№ 409742   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2020 / 14:33
Just remember that among those who are trying to vilify you to the whole world, there are individuals who seek to draw attention, first of all, to themselves. People will always fall into ecstasy at the sight of their names anywhere, because this is a kind of proof of their existence.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408678   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 05:06
Here is the temple of capitalism, registration of a company is a matter of a matter of days. But it would take a financial investment from you to prove your selfless belief in success. Half a million bucks - and it's in the bag.
№ 406123   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2020 / 02:33
Scientists do not believe anything without serious evidence.
№ 404914   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2020 / 15:18
Nothing is accurate, so the exact proof is deception and imaginary.
№ 404074   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 20:24
The proof of the truth of any calling is the love of the hard work it requires.
№ 403562   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2020 / 17:54
To vouch a little. This is unsubstantiated.
Your accusations must be proved.
For the prosecution, I do not see the data.
№ 397603   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:29
Stranger nudity is the evidence that causes a very strong feeling of relief. She's just a woman like any other. Or: he is a man like any other. We are struck by the marvelous simplicity of the familiar sexual mechanism.
<...>
We didn't expect to see them different, but the power and complexity of our senses create a feeling of uniqueness, which is scattered at the sight of another what it is. It is more similar to other people of their sex, than different from them. This offers us a warm and friendly (as opposed to cold and impersonal) the anonymity of nakedness.
To say it another way: exposure brings with it an element of banality <...>
№ 397473   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:42
No proof for the false accusation
Tied to the stake, no hope of escape
I stand alone and embrace my fiery fate
But I won't scream, won't give them that satisfaction.

There is no evidence of this false accusation
I'm tied to the post, there is no hope for salvation.
I stand alone, hugging her fiery fate,
But I will not cry, I will not give them the satisfaction.
№ 396425   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 20:42
The volume of the biceps on the speed of a bullet is not affected.
Quote Explanation: Axiom trainers GRU and FSB alpha.
№ 396145   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 09:39
Not much, but a lot.
Non multa, sed multum
№ 395679   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2020 / 15:30