proof [Theme] Page 4

All immutable it becomes for me a limit, and every limit is a restriction. Marriage is a civil, physical, and in a great many cases, and a spiritual necessity. Mankind is necessary; but all necessity connected with rights. A person can avoid the necessity, if it has enough power to make by self-sacrifice to give up the rights; in this is its freedom. I can all but not what I need. It's partly in my nature, partly the nature of the artist at all. When talent gets married, it is always a miracle, as if the other person doesn't get married. Take for the highest proof of my respect for you that I reveal to you this dark side of myself; scary and dangerous, when one descends to the bedrock of your being; he will do well if you will never touch her, for down there, it is guarded by the darkness and madness.
№ 394468   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 18:51
I guess this is love when you are proud of the man that go under the arm. And next rides on the iron bike, little boy - the product of love, irrefutable proof of the fact.
Quote Explanation: From the story "the Magic ointment"
№ 391533   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 22:57
- You're lying!
- Do you have proof?
- You have them too, no!
№ 390936   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 20:03
Jealousy is not a proof of love, proof of the rights owner. Only here the other person is not home, his property will not take.
№ 389497   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 17:54
Ocellus?
- Go!
- We still in this strange cave under the school. Get out of here [Osellus steps out of the shadows, showing what she looks like Queen chrysalis] the chrysalis! Where Asellus?!
- That's me! I'm ugly!
- You're a werewolf. Go back.
- I can't. [tries to turn himself in, but to no avail] I Guess, my past was so horrible that it's just waiting to be seen.
It's just ridiculous. You're not like that anymore. You've changed.
- Maybe we can't change much.
- [through clenched teeth] I like sweet nothings...
- I'm sorry, what?
- I LIKE SWEET NOTHINGS! From the start it was clear to me that sometimes... I don't mind any nice things.
- [laughs]
- If the dragon lady like me can admit that she likes the tea party, isn't that proof that we can change? I wanted to invite you to the super secret tea party, but if you prefer to stay here...
- No, I want to come! [turns away]
I knew it would work. Get out!
Quote Explanation: the characters appeared in the cave, in which were embodied all their biggest fears; werewolf Ocellus was afraid to become evil, like the Queen of the werewolves the chrysalis and the dragon lady of Smolder - everyone knows that she likes "sweet nothings"
№ 387392   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2020 / 02:10
Pain is proof that you're alive.
№ 385554   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2020 / 15:18
The wording that you want to explain useless.
№ 385268   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 22:18
Proof! They believed in the proven - that life consists entirely of evidence. But what good is that? Idols with feet of clay. They believe only in themselves.
№ 382285   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 20:14
When I was little, on Sundays we went with grandparents for the city. If we drove past a cemetery, grandpa opened the window and shouted: "any Complaints?" He never received a response and have always said that this is a clear proof that the dead always pleased with everything, and when it was his time, he died peacefully in his bed, without fear and almost without pain.
№ 381981   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 14:56
Slander and malicious fabrications are no less vicious and dirty from the fact that there are evidence of their truth.
№ 381791   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2019 / 13:08
You'll get twenty years, Carl. And add to this the time for what descended on us your pit bull. In short will be released, when will drop pension payments.
- Stop bullying my client. Carl, the court will be different.
- Right, we can pin the murder on him Craig Seward, we have plenty of circumstantial evidence.
- I didn't kill him!
You can not talk to them.
- Shut up! I'm not even hired!
Quote Explanation: The mafia has hired a lawyer to Carl Raziano to not say too much, and attorney prevented him from cooperating with the investigation.
1 Season 11 Series
№ 381423   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:01
Love is an axiom, not a theorem. It is not necessary to prove.
№ 379817   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2019 / 01:51
- I can only conclude that, even with this evidence, Harley - you're untouchable. You lied and used our cooperation for their own purposes, stole from under the nose of millions of dollars, killed my ex-in this room - and I can't prove it. You let Saperstein to die, lied to his daughter and getting away you with this.
And so you're punishing me?
- Hurley, how many times have I told you, you will not be healed until they repent.
3 Season 9 Series
№ 379076   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 17:12
Usually looking for evidence
the fact that the votes were acquired.
While it makes no sense in the explanation
what has become generally accepted for a long time.
№ 373330   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2019 / 15:07
Something to prove to gnats that they are gnats?
№ 373125   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2019 / 15:04