decency [Theme] Page 1

SHY APHORISMS
Virtues tend to ruin everything that evil puts into practice.
When more is needed than can be hidden, you have to tell less than you want to hear.
Our tragedy is that we cannot reconcile our capabilities with our needs.
Observing decency, we are left with nothing but our decency.
The first thing that comes to mind, the last thing that needs to be rushed to fulfill.
Sometimes you have to follow a non-existent trail.
Radish delirium is not sweeter, but the mouth is not empty.
Telling the truth is not safe even to yourself.
Boris Ioselevich
Quote Explanation: It's so hard to please everyone, but most of all your own stupidity.
№ 405089   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2020 / 21:18
Already outside the gates, Lara began to think how indecent it would be to appear in the city sitting in a man's saddle, and calmed down, remembering that it was too late for her to think about decency.
№ 403908   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 20:27
Comment

You women allow themselves all you want, but then looking for a way how to keep up appearances. A woman can lie, but not on Thursday, can change her husband, but not after lunch.
№ 400350   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 06:21
There is a propriety in grief. And in tears to know the measure. Only unreasonable people are excessive in terms both joy and sorrow.
№ 400308   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 04:12
And then the heavens saw my depravity, and the land rebelled against me, for if society and does not require you to be truly virtuous, it requires to observe decorum, but most importantly - to avoid scandals.
№ 396108   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2020 / 16:39
- You can't sleep, ' I said. - Come in. The room floor still cleaner.
Jamie stopped, his hand on the doorpost.
- To sleep in the same room? - he was really stunned. - I can't do it. Your reputation will perish.
He spoke quite sincerely. I almost laughed, but tactfully turned the laugh into a cough. Taking into account the conditions of our journey, the overcrowding of hotels, the wretched condition or complete lack of sanitary facilities, I was in such close physical communication with these men, Jamie included, that the thought of such delicacy struck me as funny.
№ 395263   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:11
Lion, pointing is not allowed.
Quote Explanation: Abaddon says this phrase after killing Lion.
№ 394257   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 18:03
He thinks I'm dangerous.
- What makes you dangerous?
- Let's be honest. Every threat, isn't it? We all abide by the rules of decency, but the stability of annoys us. The beast, trapped inside, becoming angrier and angrier.
3 Season 4 Series
№ 388702   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 15:19
In my ten years I was not a fashionista, but guess what is decent and what is not, thank God, could. And I realized that I look indecent.
№ 385372   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2019 / 07:06
Gleb shook his head of his thoughts, crooked grins.
- And, - speaks, - you know what, Daniel?! Were they normal people, I would have paid. Just be paid, to the nerves not to spoil. Well, maybe bargain a little bit, solely for the sake of decency. That, alas, can not pay. Because of this kind of creatures, the appetite comes exclusively during the devouring of carrion, and nothing else.
№ 384864   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 20:36
Slip up - faux pas
Yet another mistake.

Lying is ugly
Although this is another erroneous statement.
№ 384585   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 23:37
Ross, if you want to keep my dignity in this house, you don't have to pinch me like this afternoon, when we barely escaped with their eyes!
All the noble ladies should be able to tolerate this. Then, they are notable to tolerate it in silence.
Quote Explanation: Hours before this conversation, Ross, when he and his wife barely went into the other room from her brothers, pinched Demelza ass (in a joking manner).
№ 383003   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 11:54
I am indecently happy, and I get a little crazy.
№ 382667   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 17:22
- Well Done, Marianne. You talked about Shakespeare, about cattle, about poetry. The next time you'll know about his views on nature and feelings, and then you won't have anything to say and the novel will end.
- Have I gone beyond decency, because it was not boring, uninteresting, not to mention the weather and road condition?
- No, but now Mr. Willoughby gets what I'm interested in.
Why should I hide my gratitude?
- There is no reason, however, we know little.
- The degree of closeness is not determined by the time spent together. Some people to explore a little and seven years, while other understand each other in a week.
№ 382420   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2019 / 16:08
Gentle man is who does not lose Bank.
№ 382196   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 20:38