tradition [Theme] Page 3

We, Russia, will never become Pro-Chinese civilization. Or Pro-American.
Vladimir Solovyov
Different cultural codes.
Alexey Maslov
I agree with Sergey Mikheev, that Orthodoxy is an ethnic-forming part of the Russian civilization. No matter you believe or not believe. The norms of behavior, culture is set to Orthodoxy. Yes, the Russian civilization was born before the Orthodoxy. And the Russian Orthodox Church has incorporated many of the old traditions. There is a long period of time, formed when the stability of the Russian civilization. It seems, and China.
And due to what was formed by American civilization? All were United by the idea of aggressive economic development spaces. And now this aggression back to them. I think America is trying to bring peace to aggressive behavior. In fact, this mirror is returned to the inside of American civilization. Because if you're aggressive, you're aggressive and in relation to itself. This is something that the system has gone bad. It is not just leaving the trump. The requirement to behave aggressively remain. This ultra-leftist slogan that came to the United States. And it is the most dangerous.
№ 400012   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2020 / 22:27
Each one considers himself the custodian of glorious traditions.
№ 399357   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 08:45
Why I love that we live in Russia? And here I like, with all the issues with all the problems, I like our society? I like it with its traditional. What is traditional society? Traditional society - a society which is not as often and not as rapidly changing values, changing the mentality.
Quote Explanation: YouTube channel "Soloviev LIVE" (20.06.2020).
№ 398678   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2020 / 15:27
The credibility of oil painting makes the viewer believe that he is very close to depicted on the foreground of the image objects (can literally touch them). If it shows the person such proximity implies a certain degree of intimacy.
However, the official portrait is intended, on the contrary, to stress the distance. That is why (and not because of lack of skill from the artist) person on the average portrait, painted in the traditional way, looked so constrained and motionless. This artificiality is rooted in the requirements of the image: the object needs to be seen both near and afar. You can draw an analogy with samples examined under a microscope. Here they are in front of us, we can study them, but you can't imagine the same way they treated us.
№ 397483   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 17:12
The idea of the craftsmanship behind exaggerated quality to remain unchanged throughout the history of oil painting.
In earlier traditions of art glorified the wealth. But then, wealth was a symbol of the established social and divine order.
Oil painting celebrates the richness of the new sense - dynamic, finding justification only in the highest power of money, i.e. purchasing power. Consequently, painting had to find a way to demonstrate how coveted everything that you can buy for the money. And the visual desirability of what can be bought lies in its tangibility, in how it will respond to a touch on the hand of a master.
№ 397480   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 17:03
In the European tradition, the artists and the audience-owners were usually men, and those who were treated as objects, usually women. This unequal relationship is so deeply rooted in our culture that still structures the consciousness of many women. They treat themselves as treated men. They, like men, see their own femininity.
№ 397475   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:48
According to tradition and custom, already discussed but not yet resolved, the nature of the presence of women in society and the different nature of the presence of men. The man's presence rests on the promise of power which he embodies. If this promise is impressive and persuasive, and his presence noticeable. If it's modest or inconclusive, and place the man is appropriate. The promised power may be moral, physical, emotional, economic, social, sexy, but in any case the object napoloen to man. Men's presence suggests what he can do to you or for you. This presence could be a hoax in the sense that a man can only pretend that he is capable of something that in reality he is not capable. But in any case this claim to a power that can be applied to someone else.
On the contrary, the nature of the woman's presence expresses her own attitude to herself and defines what it can or cannot be done. Her presence is expressed in her gestures, voice, opinions, statements, clothing, elected by the environment the taste; in fact, literally everything she does, affects the nature of her presence. To be so peculiar to women, that men tend to perceive her presence as a kind of, you might say, a physical emanation, a kind of heat or smell or aura.
№ 397463   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:12
APHORISMS OF POLITICAL WISDOM
"Whatever claimed politician, the only thing he is able to repeat truisms. Other business philosopher. His eloquence is based on full confidence in the fact that he still does not understand". This statement belongs to the American President Abraham Lincoln. Another President - French - Poincare do not agree with him: "They, my dear, lie still, but philosophers more skillfully". You can admit the truth of both of their tastes, attitudes, traditions of different eras and irreconcilable safely continue the publication of opinions about politics and politicians trusting the people, whose reputation below their competence, which gives a special significance to each unspoken word and they stashed him thinking.
Policy - a dark forest, and wishes to be heard should shout louder than others.
Mirabeau, a French political consultant.
To tell the truth - the lot of losers. I'm willing to put on a dead horse against racing than truth-seekers who dared to make a career in politics.
Oscar Wilde, a cynic from England.
Hypocrisy is the tribute that the politician pays his supporters for what they sensibly turn a blind eye to its shortcomings.
Laroche Foucault, the inventor of the political pendulum.
According to the laws of physics, the sandwich falls butter side down. Political laws reject the possibility of such a fall in the principle that those lucky enough to smear butter on our bread, never let it go.
Lord Sandwich, gentleman.
Hypocrisy in politics - the same as the knife of the surgeon. The autopsy will show, but she and the surgeon can easily prove that he had acted from the highest motives.
Hippocrates, head of the Department of health in Ancient Greece.
Whether Karl Marx was indeed a Jew, what do not get tired to reproach his political opponents, he would were not the author of Capital and its owner.
Fedor Kuz'kin, PhD in macroeconomic Sciences.
Ladies therefore are committed to the policy that the loss of face and honor society does not consider something reprehensible, but because it is the politics - the most comfortable place for a woman without prejudice.
George sand, a feminist.
Freedom is like a young wife, closer than it look, the more sorry I fought for it.
Attributed To Don Juan.
Boris Ioselevich
Quote Explanation: Quote that needs clarification, is called a denunciation.
№ 396656   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:27
I am responsible for what I say and do. If I'm trying to avoid responsibility, this leads to powerlessness and anger. I can use rules, laws, traditions, other people's opinions and anything that can help me make the decision, but only I myself can make a choice. When I'm too scared to be identified with their decisions, I slip away from them, and in this case I lose all sense of their identity and access their inner sense.
№ 396052   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:49
Honor, justice, tradition - all these shackles of the mind. But 15 years in the darkness - and I saw the light. I saw a world without masters and slaves, in which each demosiac - king. And those who kept us in chains - overthrown and deprived of power. Brothers and sisters, to arms! Answer blow for blow! Crush the tyrants and take back what is rightfully ours! Burn their Kingdom to ashes!
№ 395610   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:41
These festive (Chinese) rituals are of great importance. Festivals and rituals remind us of the past and strengthen the bond with the history of their ancestors. Our story began not when our forefathers came to Singapore. She has more than 5000 years and has its origin since the emergence of Chinese civilization. It is part of our life due to the traditions and culture that the ancestors gave us.
№ 395080   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 11:54
Dance is beauty and tradition. The elegance of step and turn power. Our dance is an honor... and the last that I'll see our enemies.
№ 394974   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 09:42
A distinctive feature of Indian religion and culture is tolerance of other religions and cultures. In Singapore you can meet all the world's major religions. Values and traditions of Christian charity, the Islamic brotherhood of Confucian ethics and the Buddhist search for enlightenment - all part of the Singapore spiritual life. It is known that virtue is brought up any religion. And as we proclaim, reinforcing practice, tolerance, harmony and freedom for all religions, we will live in peace with yourself and move.
№ 394390   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 06:39
To fit in line with the common economy of Asia, Australians do not need to become Asians, neither in culture nor in values or traditions. But Australians need to understand Asians, to feel with them freely so that Asians feel freely with Australians and cooperation was comfortable and was carried out on an equal footing. It will not be possible as long as the Australians will not accept Asians as they are, getting rid of hostility to those who profess other values or respects other traditions.
№ 394253   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 17:51