tradition [Theme] Page 2

Traditions are traditions, but in a martial art that does not carry death, there is no sense.
№ 416013   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 03:12
Of all that people take from Mother Earth, the most honest and most expensive is bread. It is not expensive at a price: where there is a smell of bread spirit, there is a home, there is a home. A hunter who has wandered into the Black Forest dreams of nothing more than bread. According to Russian custom, the guest is not offered gold, not semi-precious stones, not silver and fur furs, but bread. Salt is brought with bread, because it is from the Sun. Bread and salt is human labor, warmed and generated by the good Sun-god.
№ 415040   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2021 / 23:12
Ninja traditions are nothing compared to eternal evil.
№ 414292   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 13:09
Did we remember the Marquis de Qustine here? Why? Because... you know, there are good traditions and there are bad ones. One of the bad traditions of our government is to love foreign pederasts more than our own people. That's it! And they know perfectly well that this tradition has been preserved! Well, let's play liberalism! You're in tights, so will I think! You, so to speak, painted it in pink... And why not? Very interesting! Is that what they wear in Europe now? Yes? Very interesting! I'll tell my assistants later...
Quote Explanation: Marquis Astolf Louis Leonor de Custin gained worldwide fame for publishing his Russophobic notes on Russia, which he visited in 1839. de Qustín was known to have bisexual tendencies and his reputation in Parisian society was shaken. However, Custin on arrival in Russia was given a luxurious welcome and emphasized favor of his majesty - in the hope that the French famous writer will sing the glory of the Russian Empire and its Emperor Nicholas I.
Release Date: 11.02.2021
№ 413450   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2021 / 04:42
Great love for the familiar ... let me, I beg you, to us, the elderly, to leave to descendants what we adopted in childhood.
№ 411420   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 21:42
“No, but I'm considering growing a thick black mustache. I am quite conservative.
№ 410402   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 23:42
Old traditions and teachings can disappear over time.
№ 409464   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 21:54
Grabbing the last cardboard box, I crossed the threshold of the house and, going up the stairs, put it in the still empty room. According to a long-standing tradition, it was necessary to launch the kitten first, but I did not have any animal. Many people get themselves a cat or dog for fun, and then, having played enough, gradually forget about them, pay very little attention, do not educate and do not walk. The same happens with children - succumbing to the momentary desire to become a father and mother, many do not understand that this is not for a day or even for a year - it is forever, until death. That animals, that children, abandoned to their fate, are forced to wander through the back streets of someone's lives and if they are lucky, they will meet a good person, and if not, they will run wild and become loners.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408132   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:01
Since the reign of Peter the Great, foreign scientists, military, diplomats, artists faithfully served the Russian monarchy. There were many immigrants from Germany among them. Their descendants settled in Russia, preserving the language and some traditions that underwent changes over time in the Russian manner, and as a result became often even more Russian than the indigenous people. What can I say, it came to the point that the Russian autocrats could rightly be called Germans. The establishment of family ties between the dynasties began with the marriage of the parents of Peter III - Tsarevna Anna Petrovna and Duke of Holstein-Gottorp Karl Friedrich. After that, the process became irreversible, and two centuries later the Romanovs already had a dominant percentage of German blood.
№ 407115   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 00:36
The words of the hostess of the house accurately reflected the very essence of the French worldview: solemnly set the table, adhere to rituals and traditions, and then play a little naughty and get pleasure from it.
№ 406678   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 11:33
As for Selma, she was enraged by literally everything in Mensur's appearance and manners: the condescending disdain that shone in his gaze, the authoritarianism of his tone, the proud fold that lay at his mouth. It's amazing how arrogant all these atheists are. With what ease they reject centuries-old traditions, how overwhelming is their conceit, which allows them to put themselves above society. How can they consider themselves enlightened people when they know so little, if anything, about the culture and faith of their own people?
№ 406230   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 11:03
If we talk about ontologies, I once used this distinction: vital and lethal ontologies: those that accept the fact that we are living beings, and those that do not. Most common categorical constructions are lethal: space, consistency, information. But mortal memory, life-dying relationships, our finiteness is the main theme of all tradition and thought. If it is so affirmed that we human beings are finite, then we are finite, first of all, on the life-death line. Why are we so indifferent to this most powerful, problem-problemizing thematism, operating just in the strongest place, in pure thinking, in ontology mainly with lethal constructions? A long time ago they knew: "What you believe in - then you have, that's what you will become."
Quote Explanation: Genisaretskiy O. I. Horizons of methodology ..
№ 405358   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2020 / 03:27
We are our culture and tradition; if there is no culture or tradition, then we are nobody.
№ 403693   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2020 / 22:00
I am strongly against the burqa. Especially against students wearing hijabs and burqas. We have never had such a thing in history, our religion has not had such a tradition. We need to be able to distinguish between true religion and religion imposed on us. But we have our own way.
№ 403564   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2020 / 18:00
A family created on the basis of tradition is more durable than a family based on love, for tradition is eternal, but there is no feeling.
№ 403530   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2020 / 18:27