blow [Theme] Page 1

Even the one who struck!
№ 454684   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2023 / 21:12
I have said and written many times that if we build a strategy of deterrence and even use correctly, the risk of a "retaliatory" nuclear strike, and indeed any other strike on our territory, can be minimized. Only if a madman sits in the White House, besides hating his country, America will decide to strike at the "defense" of the Europeans, incurring a response, sacrificing a conditional Boston for the sake of a conditional Poznan. Both the US and Europe are well aware of this, they simply prefer not to think about it. Yes, and we contributed to this thoughtlessness with our peace-loving statements.
Quote Explanation: Journal "Russia in Global Affairs". Article "A Difficult but Necessary Decision". June 13, 2023.
№ 454420   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 12:19
The weak are unlikely to dare to hate. Hatred is a pretty dangerous weapon. Only those who are truly strong can use it. In this world, you always get what you give. That is why weaklings share love: they hope that the world will answer them the same way. But for us, pagans, the crucified God of weaklings is not a decree. Christian love makes a man a beast - our weapon will be hatred. We will arrange this life at our own discretion. We will decide for ourselves what is evil and what is good. A strong man can beat the world right in the stomach with a smile. The world, of course, will try to fight back - but what about us, the strong ones, his attempts? Be strong and hit as much as you want! The one who hits better than others is not afraid of a retaliatory blow.
№ 453898   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2023 / 09:12
We are all boxers in this life... And we must always take a punch, avoiding the punch in time!
№ 453051   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2023 / 07:39
The loss of the USSR is a reality. Reality and social pain generated by the problems of separated families, ordeals of compatriots abroad, nostalgic memories of the past greatness, the familiar geography of the native country, which has decreased, lost its usual shape. It is not difficult to exploit this pain in politics. Say a few phrases, the essence of which is that “we were stabbed in the back”, “foreigners who stole our wealth are to blame for everything”, “now we will take away their property and live well”, and the deed is done. You don't have to invent these phrases yourself, just read a textbook on Nazi propaganda. Success is guaranteed. These are political nuclear weapons. It is rarely used. The end of those who use it is usually tragic. Such leaders lead their countries to disaster.
№ 451298   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:32
Inside the web-covered recess were four ceramic jugs filled with a clear, slightly oily liquid - 100% moonshine - Granter called it a stroke.
№ 450776   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:07
- Is it better to die? Then die alone. There is no need to endanger other people because of your selfishness.
Quote Explanation: Cho Hakkai reassures and explains to the closed boy, embittered by the whole world, because he himself was just as closed and unsociable as a child.
- Is it better to die? Then die alone. There is no need to...
№ 449760   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 21:33
One day, you will break through the defense of the enemy. One good hit and you win. I don't want you to become a strategic non-boxing type. Technical boxing is useless!
Quote Explanation: Kamogawa during a conversation with Ippo.
№ 449600   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 13:24
- Truth? Not sure the world will listen.
№ 448467   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2023 / 10:03
It is only to evil and suffering that we owe the fact that our earth can be inhabited, and life is worth living. So don't complain about the devil. He created at least half of the universe. And this half merges so closely with the other that if the first is touched, the blow will cause equal harm to the other. With every vice eradicated, the corresponding virtue also disappears.
Quote Explanation: Section "Woland"
№ 447700   Added Viker 19-12-2022 / 16:42
Make the first move in the game, but don't strike first in a fight.
№ 447160   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2022 / 14:18
- Adult, huh? I hate all adults! Especially your stupid parents! And I'm not going to die like those pathetic idealists who helped the refugees! Any adult who wastes time on empty dreams is a hopeless fool! Merge
№ 446874   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 16:57
"Lightning strike," he suggested. - Bonfire. A drunkard with a torch looking for a whore.
№ 446309   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2022 / 07:15
For the result, the approach to training must change. Instead of “it hurts me and I feel sorry for myself” to “well, we missed the blow again, raised ourselves. How will we repel this blow? What exactly can I do to not miss this shot again?
№ 444531   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2022 / 06:30
Disappointed and destroyed so vastly.
№ 443897   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2022 / 17:24