items [Theme] Page 2

- It would seem that the best witness to history is a person. Man... or a woman, a slight nod to a pretty blonde, who lived in a particular era, right?
- Well, maybe. Ultimately, it is quite in the character of a person to embellish the events and objects described by him, if he knows that the scriptures will read him. People try to focus on things they think are important. And quite often embellish them for public use. Try to find a chronicler who would with equal zeal describe the royal procession and how he sits on the pot at night.
№ 419175   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 19:51
Luxury items can speak of the high financial situation of the hostess, but not always about her developed intellect.
Quote Explanation: It's all about how appropriate expensive things are in a particular situation. For example, a diamond necklace will perfectly fit into the image of c red carpet, a here on rest will be an imprudent choice and instead of admiration will cause a grin of others.
№ 419041   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2021 / 18:27
Blood is just a liquid. And the corpse is just an object.
№ 418729   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 01:24
The border defines the subject.
№ 417585   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 13:24
mallets, it all makes no sense. Do you know how to understand why these items are not needed? There are no tutors for them. For example, if your child has three in math, you hire a tutor. If your child has three in work, it is unlikely that there will be such a situation that a man in a mustache comes, walks with your child, closes the door that they did in the last lesson and closes.
Release Date: 21.03.2021
№ 416174   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2021 / 09:09
(And yet these types in their ties and boots also had to die. True, later than me, but, in fact, not much. They fished out some names from their papers, they chased people to imprison them or shoot them : They had their own views on the future of Spain and much more. Their businesslike agility jarred me and seemed comical, they looked crazy, and I would not want to be in their place.)
№ 413423   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2021 / 03:21
[suddenly objects start to shake, carts roll to starboard, panic sets in as tsunami is already reaching Genesis]
Quote Explanation: [conversation Tony and Harry called their family for goodbye aboard the Genesis cruise ship before the tsunami overturns the ship]
№ 413322   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 20:54
The existence of matter or things, imperceptible, was not only the main support of atheists and fatalists, but idolatry in all its various forms rests on the same principle. If people realized that the Sun, the Moon and the stars and all other sensible objects are nothing more than sensations in their spirits, having no other existence than perceptibility, then they, undoubtedly, would not bow before their own ideas and adore them, but would rather turn their worship to that eternal, invisible spirit that created and sustains all things.
№ 410958   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 23:15
The process of destruction was launched at the moment when the Russian refused to follow me. Now nothing can stop this decay. Everything began to tilt and fall apart. Now I was the captain, whose ship was rapidly sinking. And the iceberg hit by the ship is Mashkovskaya.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408604   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 01:18
death, and other idiots are not able to take away dangerous items from them!
№ 406021   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 00:36
History and geography are more than school subjects. This is the cultural code that shapes a person and society as a whole.
№ 402606   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2020 / 14:21
Our attention is arranged in such a way that we only see individual objects. When we start to use DKV (deconcentration of attention) - we see the whole picture. The world becomes homogeneous.
№ 399983   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 13:24
What distinguishes oil painting from any other species of painting is its ability to render the tangibility, texture, luster, density that it represents. For oil painting real is what you can touch. Its ability to create illusions much more significant than the sculpture, although the image on the canvas is two-dimensional - in fact, an oil painting offers the viewer objects that have color, texture and temperature, occupies a place in space and (it is implied) filling the whole world.
№ 397479   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 17:00
External vision we see objects and matter, it tells us things about the world. Our inner vision is a vision of the processes flows. We are surprised when suddenly the demolition of the building at the corner of University and high street. Something lacking in familiar objective world. Similarly, we are surprised when part of our self-image which was familiar ("I'm a young man"), gives way to another ("I'm a middle-aged man"). We expect that will be the same even in those areas (such as age), which, as we all know logically, we change.
№ 396225   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:23
I had another very specific reason for disappointment: I left in the room on the Desk pen and clock all his wealth. I was hoping to sell these items, and if I managed to escape, then the money I would be able to stretch a few days - as long as the friends will help to get.
№ 391376   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 12:03