Christmas [Theme] Page 3

For police officer Christmas is a shitty time. The time when it occurs almost all the crimes that may come to mind.
№ 402946   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 20:24
I Hate Christmas. Of course, everything shines, and people go happy. But light cannot exist without shadow. And this atmosphere of happiness surrounded by the darkness of human souls. It may seem that they are happy... But in my heart they keep true feelings. Really enjoyed the holiday only children and couples in love.
№ 395339   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 10:25
- It's Christmas.
- I have champagne, - he said seriously. - Brought from France. Dear. You?
For some girls?
He pulled out a chilled bottle and two clean glasses and set them on the counter.
- Don't you know? he said. - Champagne has no purpose. There is only the time you want to uncork the cork.
№ 394783   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 20:06
This is the whole spirit of Christmas. Sorted gifts and finally find the stupid Mandarin.
№ 393376   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 02:21
- Do not resist. If someone down would give all the jewels.
- You never bought me jewelry.
- Well, you never wanted them. I bought you an engagement ring.
- I don't give them your diamond ring. I hope he will never notice. And a brooch with an emerald, a gift for Christmas, do not give up.
- Can you give is a fake.
Really?
Yes. Good. You believe that this
№ 393167   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 15:42
The city where I was born, carried the spirit of magic. Grotesque characters could exist only in the mood of my town with lots of soaring Gothic spires of the old Church, a neat cobbled streets and squares, where the night was going and weeping ghosts of witches, heretics, scientists, alchemists of all stripes, who during the Inquisition were burnt "to the greater glory of God." Their weeping was turned to the past, and was hovering over today's city Baltic howling monsoon winds. The past was heard in the night noises, which can recognize only children. Sometimes the old Church, built not on a Foundation of stone, and only hot fervent faith, flew up to the heavens, which were fixed and then the city could be heard the groans of the sinners who are not embraced landless Sky.
Old black river P. twice a year was "swollen" and poisoned by the miasma citizens. Who was wiser, he knew that Christmas and Easter from the bottom trying to get up decayed bodies are left there once the villains and robbers, and come out ahead of time on the Court Fear. And witches who were not checked by the fire of fires, and throwing them into the water. If the young red-haired beauty with green eyes, which conveyed a fat Burger, a neighbor, did not sink, so she was declared a witch and she was burned at the stake. If drowned, then the Church has recognized a mistake and prayed for the soul of the righteous, innocent victim for the sake of Christ and received a crown of the Martyr. Burger-the informer was not recognized, because in the inquisitorial box for letters - the "mouth of truth" - were allowed to leave anonymous. Not recognized there were still reasons for which it was told: young, proud beauty denied him the pleasures of love - she, a woman with obvious signs of witches; too independent, too beautiful, with Golden hair the color of carrots and eyes like sparkling malachite. The city was old for new stories, however, have nourished fantasies of children to magical new stories.
Quote Explanation: Childhood of the magician
№ 392194   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 17:03
What, in your opinion, the spirit of Christmas? The dreams and expectations come from our childhood. But adults are living mundane, every day problems - it prevents us to enjoy as children. And we try: funny hats, Christmas trees, lights, exchange of gifts. And it's great to give children the right to the happy, awesome moments. It is our duty.
№ 390812   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 10:09
- Write it on your list of gifts for Christmas.
- Dad, I'm 31. I no longer have such a list.
- I have!
7 Season 2 Series
№ 387638   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 02:38
- Let's. You caught me. What are you waiting for? After a long wait it is Christmas. And here I am!
- Save us. You will save us.
- What am I?
- You will save the Daleks. Save The Daleks! Save The Daleks! Save The Daleks!
Well, this is something new.
Quote Explanation: Far sworn enemies of the Doctor.
7 Season 1 Series
№ 387624   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 02:10
We just sat at the festive table. Join?
- If it's not too much trouble...
For you cooked.
- But you didn't know I was coming. Why made place?
- Because we always do.
6 Season 14 Series
№ 387566   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 13:54
There were no stars to show him the way, Madge? One was still. Madge Arwell, who carried through the time vortex a forest, plus one husband. He did it again, Madge: he followed you home. Look what you can do - mother's day and Christmas.
6 Season 14 Series
№ 387565   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 13:53
In childhood we had nothing. My parents had always prepared for Christmas ahead of time, and then reminding us that we get nothing for Christmas - we never had money. We all knew it. We know that you don't need to ask. And then, for Christmas, we've got all: I got the bike, bow and arrows, a microscope - everything I dreamed of. Parents have been hiding from us gifts and made us think that Christmas will be terrible, and then arranged an incredible surprise. I have still a lump in my throat when I think about it
№ 386154   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 14:50
Christmas in my heart and soul the Divine magic!
№ 385236   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 02:12
Everyone is happy Christmas in their own way. We ate chicken, cake, chatted with each other, raised glasses...
But wait. Wait.
Is it really Christmas?
№ 383422   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2019 / 11:14
"Dear Santa! This year I behaved well, for Christmas I would like: - a Console for video games and a new bike". At Santa's place I would have said, "not until I do you want, son? Ha ha! Che two gifts at once then? You're too fucking behaved, or you were okay right after two? No, choose either a candy or a chocolate. And Oh, you, or console him, or the bike, or both together. Ohrenel quite."
Quote Explanation: From the video "ELF, REINDEER AND SHIT". Punctuation in the letter to Santa is saved.
№ 378986   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 02:24