Christmas [Theme] Page 2

“I’m not missing anything,” the Doctor replied. - Okay, I don’t miss such things. Birthdays - yes, I'm terrible. Socks! I always lose my socks. There are never too many socks. If you ever think about what to get me for Christmas, socks is what I would suggest. Remote bomb activation controls are different. If they are here, I find them.
№ 429729   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2021 / 17:36
When this happened, the Doctor was angry and upset. He went to the families of the victims and asked for forgiveness, as if he was to blame, but no one blamed him. Everyone knew that if it hadn't been for him, many more people would have died. Everyone knew that if not for him, Christmas would have been destroyed a thousand times.
№ 429209   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:34
Days and years passed, and the Doctor remained true to his word. In the fields of Trenzalor, he defended both his people and the new home. Over time, the Doctor's enemies found new, strange ways to enter the city, called Christmas. The city celebrated every victory. It seemed with all confidence that the Doctor had forgotten that he had a different life. And the people of the city fell in love with the man who stayed for Christmas.
№ 425499   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:20
I'm not celebrating Christmas, okay? Or as I call it, a winter night of privilege for white Anglo-Saxons.
№ 422281   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 10:51
- Tick it before June.
№ 421874   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 14:27
Christmas is a time of joy and peace throughout the world.
№ 420414   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 21:45
Skip Christmas. What a stupid idea! Well, maybe next year ...
№ 420412   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 21:39
Sophie, we really hate leaving you here for Christmas. Who can make sure I make enough holes in my peanut cookies with a fork? I'm not sure if I alone can be trusted with this.
№ 412303   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2021 / 17:36
“Oh no, Christmas never goes by unless you want it to. Maisie leaned against the counter and rested her chin on her hand. - Christmas is a way of thinking.
№ 412139   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 02:51
- Seriously?
- Listen, I understand that you got it, but... I think it's yours.
- I said, I don't need your poda... A what? Where did you get that from?
- From the residents of the city you hate.
- I... I thought I had lost this photo forever after a fire set by the bewildered Sole. And it turns out...
- Can you tell us about it? About the cat from the photo?
- This is Elizabeth, my wife. She and I met on Christmas Eve a few dozen moons ago. She is my ray of hope in this harsh world, with her we have experienced countless events and adventures. She was so smart, agile, smart. It would seem that she can do everything: from catching a nimble squirrel to climbing weathered rocks. And her voice... I drowned when I heard him and nothing else bothered me. But nothing can last forever, and her ray burned to the bottom. I remember that day as if it were yesterday.
- What happened?
- Storm. There was a storm of unprecedented proportions. Elizabeth and I were just around the bay when hell came to earth. We are... We are used to such a life. We didn't think at all that something could go wrong. Extreme was a mandatory part of our marriage, so we went to the storm as another adventure. And when we realized that it was not so easy for us to escape, it was too late. Too late. Wave... She swallowed it. Just one moment and it's gone. No matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I search... Everything was in vain. The last thing I remember was another wave pulling me underwater as well. I thought it was the end... I woke up when it was over. The water became smooth as glass. I was trying to look for it! I thought if I was lucky, then she should. She was born for luck! But it was nowhere to be found. No matter how much I search, no matter how hard I try... Her trail was cold. It went to the bottom. Forever. And with it went any joy in my life. Christmas, which once brought us together, so ruthlessly took it away from me, trampled and mixed with dirt. I wish the sea had taken me away rather than hers...
- Oh, that's really terrible. I am so sorry.
- You know... I didn't think I'd say that, but... Thank you. Really. I guess I even blamed them for allowing themselves to have fun when there's a void inside of me. Selfish, I know. But there was nothing I could do about it.
№ 410950   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 19:30
APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 50
• Come to your face, people! Repent! The beasts are laughing at us already!
• Those medals for courage and resilience - who survived the year 2020!
• Even the brightest talent, burdened with laziness, is not able to truly open up!
• The Symphony of Reason has smart notes!
• I have something to tell the world - I keep my thoughts in quotes!
• Japanese cherry - Russian cherry sister and Russian apple too!
• Sooner or later we will all be there - where there is no place for sin!
• Conscious knowledge of the philosophy of life - sublime acquires meaning.
• We are all held hostage by greed and desires!
• Quarrel sin at Christmas - to part even more!
• The taste of a kiss - does not depend on the vagaries of the weather!
• Often a memory - pain on the heart responds!
• Learn to respect others - respect is provided to you!
• Do what you can - you will get what you want!
• Trust has no subjunctive mood.
• Fate was so carried away by others that it forgot about its own fate.
• Who does not like music - few people love at all!
• The best way to exacerbate a problematic situation is to start making zealous excuses.
• Keeping up with the times does not mean dissolving in it!
• Love is unpredictable and arrogant at times - without this she can not live!
• Happiness is not in abundance - prosperity is in happiness!
• Humiliated girlfriend - more terrible than the enemy!
• Each ass has its own chair,
Each chair has its own ass!
№ 410643   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 21:09
Christmas is the time of year when we have to buy things that no one needs and give them to people we don't like.
№ 410561   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2021 / 22:54
- No, I didn't have a girlfriend.
№ 410405   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 23:51
- This girl was not in your taste. Let her bite her elbows.
- I had to break his jaw.
- What if he broke you?
- Well, it's impossible.
- You know, Christmas... I get it. But here, you spent a couple of hours with her... and everything is super cool. And then what? Think for yourself! What will you do the rest of the day? He did you a favor. Now you have more time to feel self-pity.
- You're just a dark bastard.
№ 403165   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 15:18