Christmas [Theme] Page 1

Maybe Christmas, he thought, has nothing to do with sales in stores?
№ 448596   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2023 / 20:06
Forever Christmas it should be.
№ 448297   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:48
Asking a person how long he believed in Santa Claus is indecent, even if there is nothing else to talk about at all. But if you still ask me in between times when I stopped believing in the mythical bearded Santa in a red coat, I will say openly - I always considered him a stupid fable. I knew for sure that Santa, who is announced in kindergarten, is not real. And although I, unlike some, did not happen to see him kissing my mother, even then I was smart enough to understand that nothing good could be expected from old people who work exclusively on Christmas. Later I noticed that in addition there are no aliens, guests from the future, ghosts, monsters, psychics, secret societies, as well as superheroes from cartoons, comics and action films that oppose them. That is, I noticed, of course, I noticed, but I didn’t want to believe my eyes. I kept waiting for all these aliens, ghosts, monsters, psychics and secret societies to just take and appear at my command. However, the so-called reality turned out to be much sadder. After learning the laws of physics well and being impressed by them, I stopped watching UFO reports and ghost specials. Aliens, guests from the future, psychics - yes, they are not and cannot be - I realized. Although I can not say that it did not depress me at all. That's how I grew up, thinking about the greatest common divisors and all that stuff. Saying goodbye to high school, I also said goodbye to my strange dreams and accepted the mediocrity of the world as a given. The transition to high school did not make me feel special. But that's where I met her.
Asking a person how long he believed in Santa Claus is...
№ 447683   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2022 / 18:21
If we don't make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won't make it "white."
№ 447639   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2022 / 05:09
This bell is a beautiful symbol of the Christmas spirit, just like me. Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas is in your heart.
№ 447243   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2022 / 18:36
To say that there is no Santa Claus is the most erroneous statement in the world. Santa Claus is a thought that is passed down from generation to generation. Over time, this thought takes on a human form. Maybe if all children and adults understand the symbolism of this thought, we can really achieve peace on Earth and good will towards all people.
№ 447242   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2022 / 18:15
On Christmas Eve, many years ago, I lay quietly in my bed. The sheets didn't rustle. I breathed slowly and quietly. I listened to the sound I feared I would never hear - Santa's sleigh bells.
№ 447241   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2022 / 18:03
Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and strives to make him happy.
№ 447240   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2022 / 17:54
the splendor of the Christmas star rises.
Quote Explanation: 1998
№ 444459   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2022 / 06:45
It is impossible to deprive a child of his birthday, Christmas and New Year! You just can't - that's all, even if he behaved very badly. Birthday, Christmas and New Year are not a reward for good deeds, they are just a holiday for everyone, to which everyone is entitled. Birthday is when everyone is happy that you are in the world. New Year - when everyone celebrates the new year of life. Christmas is for everyone in the world. Taking away these holidays is like taking away the right to live and enjoy life.
№ 441187   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 02:36
- Already now I sometimes find in children not only joy!
№ 435989   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2022 / 09:27
Cool starry night, colorful lights of the Left Bank, merciless wind from Khuron and crazy driving - if I were offered to mix a cocktail of eternity for myself, choosing the ingredients for its filling according to my taste, as in a good pizzeria, I would probably stop at just this variant ... perhaps, perhaps, would dilute the fragrant smoke of tiny decorative fires in the luxurious gardens of the suburb with the piercing smell of pine needles, fresh grass and rotten last year's leaves.
№ 433802   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2022 / 21:15
You won't find the word "happy" in the vocabulary of a self-respecting grumbler, be it Christmas Eve or any other day.
№ 433180   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2021 / 23:18
Gives us all peace.
№ 433133   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2021 / 00:18