bliss [Theme] Page 1

Who was selflessly loved to the grave and who loved himself.
№ 427106   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 11:21
But when you find it, you will remember: your compass is your heart.
№ 422806   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 12:12
“Hell is in this city now. Paradise, by your grace, has been moved to another place.
Quote Explanation: The children of God are the followers of Savonarola, who turned Florence into hell.
№ 420576   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 10:48
And at the hour when the capital is immersed
In a cold, gloomy pre-dawn dream
Or in sunset colors golden, -
This devil's den is dear to me!
Among the thieves, harlots I can enjoy
The blisses that the profane is deprived of.
№ 419511   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2021 / 23:51
I love you! I love immensely, firmly, tenderly, I love forever, hopelessly! My dreams are living embodiment, you are my temptation, my bliss and torment.
Quote Explanation: Lucien fell in love with a brothel woman.
№ 416893   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 01:15
I roll over on my back and lie on the water, arms and legs spread, blissfully squinting my eyes from the blinding sun. Above me is the sparkling blue of the sky, beloth me is the sparkling blue of the sea.
№ 413671   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2021 / 12:00
Drunkards, idiots, saints - all these are, in essence, phenomena of the same nature.
№ 413644   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 16:15
I said to my heart, to my faint heart:
Isn't it enough to love your mistress?
And don't you see that constantly changing,
Is it losing the time of happiness in desires?
He replied: It is not enough,
It is not enough to love one's mistress;
And don't you see that constantly changing
Makes us sweet and dear past pleasures?

Слабому сердцу посмел я сказать:
Будет, ах, будет любви предаваться!
Разве не видишь, что вечно меняться -
Значит в желаньях блаженство терять?
Сердце мне, сердце шепнуло в ответ:
Нет, не довольно любви предаваться!
Слаще тому, кто умеет меняться,
Радости прошлые - то, чего нет!
Quote Explanation: Translated by Valery Bryusov
№ 409246   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2020 / 21:12
When I was young, I thought life was suffering, and in old age I realized that God wanted us to be happy.
Due to the fact that the family is destroyed, our people are sullen and unhappy, because a person can be happy on earth only if he has a full-fledged family.
Whatever a person has achieved - career, fame, wealth - happiness is given only by family.
To live among the beloved and to serve these people is the highest happiness and bliss.
№ 404805   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2020 / 19:30
Arguing with a loved one is an exquisite self-torture. Your ego turns against itself. Love burns him out with its Freudian opposite. And if death wins and love dies, who cares? Only you - you are furious and ready for madness. Until exhaustion sets in. You both know or hope that you will eventually come to a reconciliation, although it can take days or even weeks. And you have a presentiment of what tremendous tenderness and bliss this wonderful moment will bring with it. So why not do it now, why wait so long, why waste it on rage? But no one can do that. You are rolling downhill, losing control of your feelings and of the future. In the end, when you find yourself at the very bottom, you will need incredible efforts to make up for every unkind word. And you will not receive forgiveness before you accomplish the feat of self-denial.
№ 403397   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 12:54
But is there a more beautiful fate -
Love and worrying and tormented?
In the world of bliss call
The mere bliss of love.
№ 401502   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2020 / 22:39
It is hard to become above all prejudice, backbiting makes to pay too much for the bliss it gives us the satisfaction of our desires.
№ 401169   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 15:45
Bowing timidly, flowers asked:
"Stars! Give us the answer.
In the sky where you are us the promised bliss,
Aren't you the bitter tears of not Lily?"
And the stars replied: "No!"
"But without tears, and love can not be, -
He said the stars, the flowers -
Earth let us doubt worried.
Sweet bliss in heaven, and yet
We can not live without love and dreams."
№ 397152   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 13:58
Change, endless change. The flames dance, take on fanciful forms changes again and again. We are afraid of fire, but we consist of it. We can't resist him; we can only meet him. When we finally surrender to him, we experience relief and bliss. To be truly alive means to be sentenced to continuous development, perpetual change. To be truly alive means to find their identity in this changing process, knowing that the fire would destroy any stable structure that we're trying to build. Wants and needs - fuel for the flame of life. We can exist without desires no more than fire can burn without fuel. If we want to live the fullest possible life, should be as complete as possible, know their desires and needs. We consist of flame, and his dance is the dance of our lives.
№ 396230   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:24
Dominance is both the best offense and Supreme felicity in history.
№ 385545   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2020 / 09:16